Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Chris Brown Marries Rihanna: Man Are They For Real?: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Marries Rihanna: Man Are They For Real?: (919 Views)

CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Marries Leif Coorlim / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Marries Rihanna: Man Are They For Real?: by v3: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2009
I've been following this story since the burst-up between em, and stumbled upon dis, Read On

Mar 4 2009Rihanna & Chris Brown married?
More: Chris Brown, Marriage, Rihanna

Here's the most believable news ever: Rihanna and Chris Brown are married, according to Star:

"All she's ever wanted was to be with him forever," a source tells Star. "Rihanna is looking for the husband-and-two-kids deal before she turns 25. She believes in fairy tales, and she wants to live hers with Chris. She was totally up front and confessed to him, 'I can't live without you.'"

The pair wasted no time making Rihanna's fairy tale come true. They even called a minister to the mansion on exclusive Star Island!

Well, she already took him back and as I always say despite it usually ending in divorce and/or sexual harassment litigation, "When you've dug yourself a hole, the best thing to do is keep digging until the shovel hits you in the face." Which, let's be frank, is a likely scenario for these two.

So Brovas n Sistaz, Wetin una feel?
Re: Chris Brown Marries Rihanna: Man Are They For Real?: by jaybee3(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2009
I feel u shud worry less abt 'em kiddies life and focus on the real issues going on in da world.
Re: Chris Brown Marries Rihanna: Man Are They For Real?: by clemcykul(f): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2009
thats a fact!
Re: Chris Brown Marries Rihanna: Man Are They For Real?: by sammyjl(f): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2009
Sooho

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can U Date A Man By Urself? / Contributors/writers Wanted / Michael Jackson Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.