Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh (33045 Views)

Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" / Isabella Ayuk's Back To School Foundation Gives Scholarship, Uniforms (Photos) / Isabella Ayuk Releases Pre-birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by mamajaz(f): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2015
ritababe:

sambissa forest
Please help am add Lagoon join fo am.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by saintkel(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2015
I keep saying dis d best Nigerian actor in my own view is Nkem Owoh, dat guy is multi talented. He fits any role.... Father, comedian, business man, ritualist, ruler, elder..... Just name it, he fits perfectly

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Dindondin(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Which of the women in the Pictures was the former most beautiful woman in Nigeria? i looked at all the Pictures and did not see any beauty.

Still wondering why Fulani women, still refuses to contest at this beauty pageants, we definitely would have seen beauties.

I
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Dindondin(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Which of the women in the Pictures was the former most beautiful woman in Nigeria? i looked at all the Pictures and did not see any beauty.

Still wondering why Fulani women, still refuses to contest at this beauty pageants, we definitely would have seen beauties.

I feel for those girls. Just when they are denied their lifetime opportunity in the name of Sharia, some of them end up with 60s, 70s year old gworo teeth Mallams.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by julietchic(f): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

Same here.
All I see is fat .

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by ritababe(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2015
mamajaz:
Please help am add Lagoon join fo am.
lol
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Horlufemi(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

Fulani women will destroy the southern women when it comes to beauty but they are took religious and may not like the swim suit segment of the pageant

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by tomdon(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2015
HungerBAD:

go an eat so that you can see bera

1 Like

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by bammike21: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
you don't have to pay full to own a land in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria visit http://honeystoneng.com/ to own a property today!!
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by luckyboss(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Poster i knew you mean opposite in meaning in terms of ""Beauty"". but you would have better tell us.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by OgologoDimkpa: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
TeamSimple:

See them,pathetic being. What has Islam got to do with this thread? See now you have just disgraced yourself out of your shamelessness. So Jesus would have accepted beauty pageant and wearing of bikinis on public TV..Praise tha 'lord'. In christianity there are two things involve; Its either the 'religion is so FALSE or MOST of the followers are DUMB'
But you like following beauty pageants? Isn't that hypocrisy embarassed
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by TeamSimple(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
But you like following beauty pageants? Isn't that hypocrisy embarassed
Even if I do,that doesn't mean my religion accepts it. There are countless of things we do that are against the teachings of our religion,either christianity or Islam. A follower could have another identity different from his religions.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by goryorhal(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
rosy4u:

bros na only me u see

hian ... wetin u want me to say na sad

No vex
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by OgologoDimkpa: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
TeamSimple:

Even if I do,that doesn't mean my religion accepts it. There are countless of things we do that are against the teachings of our religion,either christianity or Islam. A follower could have another identity different from his religions.
This goes to show that Islam and it's teachings are lies embarassed
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by omarhlichanwa: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by TeamSimple(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
This goes to show that Islam and it's teachings are lies embarassed
Its a waste replying you.
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sincerely I stared hard at the first pics to actually know which is the beauty queen.
HungerBAD:

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Must you people turn every issue to religious or political debate? Haba!
Re: Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh by nbisi: 3:35pm On May 09, 2016
y showing us d boobi na, abi we b flavor....mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Photos From Simi's 30th Birthday Party / "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.