Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" (54314 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by lalasticlala(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Isabella Ayuk, shared this sultry photo on her Instagram page and fans went gaga.

The 30-year-old pretty & busty ex beauty queen still looks hot 5 years after she was crowned the MBGN. Ms Ayuk had a controversial reign as MBGN in 2012.

Check out the hot photos she shared and see fans' reactions after the cut.

Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSx-KaCDz4S/?hl=en

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by lalasticlala(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
For Isabella Ayuk, it's not all about beauty, her foundation, the Isabella Ayuk Foundation is into humanitarian services.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by vanida6: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
She`s such a fine lady smiley

Love her first pix tho!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
oh lala!

I was expecting you to post a picture of a snake

badly disappointed sad

btwn, I love the girl's eyes..

beautiful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Omotayor123(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
@first pix.... see face like Nollywood Ghostgrin grin cheesy

BTW Fine Girltongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by daamazing(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
I thought Isabella iyuk was a new snake specie!

27 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Ehiscotch(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
As it is lalasticlala's thread make I do comment before e reach promise land.
This MBGN sef. I don't see why someone should be rewarded for their beauty sef. The beauty is enough reward . Channel such monies to better things abeg.
BACK TO THE TOPIC: I dont have much to say. The posters above me have said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Those boobs in pix one ...

12 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by SammieLowkey(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
When I saw the first set of picx, I was already formulating my nonsensical comment as usual grin
But I changed my mind on seeing those of her humanitarian services.

She's a beauty with a beautiful heart.

15 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
The most overrated mgbn in terms of beauty,her eyes are scary to look at.
I love the fact that she's into charity and stuff tho kiss

4 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by GeneralOjukwu: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Troublemaker ...." erection causer "

Probably made her ex bfs have premature ejaculations outta excitement. ..

Made other guys masturbate too grin

Would be delicious to peel her like a banana angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cucumber

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Ekakamba: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by emmabest2000(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
All dis EX Queen & X Queen sef ...

She is beautiful though ...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by TeflonBlixx: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
She's so artificial. .

The only thing positive about her is her foundation stuff. .

4 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by ioreth69(f): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
daamazing:
I thought Isabella iyuk was a new snake specie!
grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by dacovajnr: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
@first pix.... see face like Nollywood Ghostgrin grin cheesy

BTW Fine Girltongue tongue
Nice Dp, but who get that peryint wey dey beside your Cway drink? grin
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by EKITI001: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Hygist: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Lanretoye(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
this one was once mbgn?,the election was obviously rigged.

6 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Alasi20(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by slurryeye2: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just another plain jane undecided
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by SammieLowkey(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
skarlett:
You're not expected to say anything na .. Leave d analysis to dem boiz grin
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
skarlett:

Push up bra eh? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by holluwai(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Packaging ni jare

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Push up bra eh? grin
ladies deceiving us since 1986!
Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Imstrong:
ladies deceiving us since 1986!

My brother na who wan dey decieved go dey decieved.. grin....As for me,I have seen the light grin

4 Likes

Re: Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" by Lakebeyin(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
I go with d first pic tho.. Any body to second me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Son, Justin Idibia, Bags Award For Academic Success In The United States / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.