Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Validated Clues For A Job Interview; My View. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Validated Clues For A Job Interview; My View. (547 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / My Job Interview Experience Today / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Validated Clues For A Job Interview; My View. by chinae(m): 5:58am On Jul 29, 2015
My experiences with head hunters have made me enshrined it into the hobby part of my resume. After been heated up in The Federal University of technology Owerri (Pardon that) I have had a lot of experiences with headhunters even when i know i won’t accept a job in that organization just to build my interview skill for a job in view. I will try to keep this short to put more persons appraised on my view on job interviews.

1: Lie and be brief: Most times our interviewers push us with questions we were not prepared for, but we don’t have to be truthful always in our cause to answering those questions. On a normal day i it’s difficult for me to lie but the way I cook-up stories and scenes during interview leaves me in a state of perpetual limbo begging for direction and certainty. The good thing about lies is that you have to listen to yourself carefully, always try to link the incoming scenes with truth or already established lies.

2: Use your glasses: It should be noted that in all we do, culture have to be mixed/merged to it. It is a known fact that in our secondary and tertiary school days, those wearing glasses (prescribed) are seen as brilliant chaps and most times makes one look responsible. This view sends a message to the interviewers’ subconscious and also directs the channel to which your interviewer perceives your responses.

3: Eat good food: Most persons will tell me that if they eat before going for lectures retards their brain, but like i titled “…my view”. Eating breakfast keeps me fit and running for the day. It’s also necessary that you eat sustainably to keep your skin fresh for your interviewer to know that you are not hungry and desperate.

4: Think or envisage questions and formulate answers to it: To read hard copy material is vital but it’s very sacrosanct to spend some quality time to envisage likely questions in your minds’ eye and create answers to back them up. In my case 50 – 60% of my envisaged questions are asked and if not asked, there will always for me to link up one of my answers (envisaged) with any question asked.

5: See yourself as the CEO: Fear is a bastard that takes a job out of the hands of one that is competent and qualified. My notion is that it’s absolute but the bottom line is; how long you allowed it to linger. That first few seconds of fear is acceptable but turns an outage if allowed to last for a long time. I mostly curb my fear when i stop seeing myself as a jobseeker and start seeing myself as the CEO that is about to dish instruction to it’s employees. The good thing about fear is that you can only use 5 or 95% of fear and not any digit in between. Little courage moves it from 95% to 5%.

N/B This view seems applicable for only experienced persons trying to shift work place but I think it will also work for those without work experience.
-Chynaemeryhm’s view.

1 Like

Re: Validated Clues For A Job Interview; My View. by Unibentested(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Good points..

Summary for the dullards who hate reading.

1. If you must lie be brief.
2. Package yourself well even if it means using glasses to portray smartness.
3. Chew well.
4. Prepare hard - Wolf of wall street style.
5. Fear Nothing - Dean Koontz.
Re: Validated Clues For A Job Interview; My View. by mubarak001(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
#wordsonmarble#

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Ehealth Systems Africa / Vacancy Exists For The Position Of A Boarding Houseparent At Greensprings School / 2016 Internship Programme At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.