Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World (13200 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by McEwen(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
ritababe:

why
kiss kiss
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Hostermipo(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2015
thanks
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2015
make all the guns that does not guarantee security....... JESUS does..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Abajosax007:
make all the guns that does not guarantee security....... JESUS does..
sure, but do you expect a soldier not to use a gun in the battle field just because he/she believes Jesus guarantees protection?
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Hostermipo:
thanks
thank technology
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by kennyman2000(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2015
These guns will do miracle in sambisa forest.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by ritababe(f): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
McEwen:
kiss kiss

how far
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by McEwen(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2015
ritababe:

how far
I dey....where are you?
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Pdizzle(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2015
No tavor on the list.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Blackfire(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2015
This list is not complete without a weapon called NAIRALAND, used by e-warrior arm chair keyboard spartacus.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Isreali Uzi is my dream gun.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by jaykaylegend(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2015
PRYCE:
A PEN is more powerful than all these combined!
are you saying Nigerian soldiers should take pen to the warfront against BH instead of guns??

Nigeria will not last 1week
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2015
LadyFiona:
Isreali Uzi is my dream gun.
why on earth do you want to have or handle it?
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
why on earth do you want to have or handle it?
It is portable and can easily be concealed unlike other submachine guns, the staccato sound of its bullet is like a lullaby to the ears of the handler. I hate sniper- like submachine guns. It has a ruggedly sexy design and at the same time dangerous with an accurate precision when it hits it target.

It is a sexy, deadly Lady's submachine gun.

Give it up to Uziiiiiiii!!!!!!!
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by sobastical: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
I recommend fasting and praying 3 days and go to any deliverance minister or better still go to MFM prayer city and relate with the pastors. I know God has not created you to be that way so it's only Him that change you as you've already determined to have a change of life. But don't think of taking your life please it's not the solution Jesus is the answer
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Nickymezor(f): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Jst observing, I detest Guns sef angry
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by GINJALAND: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
LadyFiona:
It is portable and can easily be concealed unlike other submachine guns, the staccato sound of its bullet is like a lullaby to the ears of the handler. I hate sniper- like submachine guns. It has a ruggedly sexy design and at the same time dangerous with an accurate precision when it hits it target.

It is a sexy, deadly Lady's submachine gun.

Give it up to Uziiiiiiii!!!!!!!
why not be a soldier, with that you will be moving closer to what you desire to handle
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by asha80(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2015
This is no list without the mini or gatlin gun
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by flowjoe: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2015
the FN-FAL rifle kiss shot her sometime in 2011/12, ran with her under the rain, slept with her for four days, drilled.. But not any more #kindalife miss u smiley
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Dbboy(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
why cant this govt legalize pistol. we gun lovers should talk to our law maker to tender such law so it could be deliberated on.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
This is no list without the mini or gatlin gun
do you mean the Gatling gun?
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
why not be a soldier, with that you will be moving closer to what you desire to handle
No sane person desires to be a Nigerian soldier. Maybe an Israeli or American or western European soldier. angry
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by asha80(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
do you mean the Gatling gun?
yep
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2015
LadyFiona:
No sane person desires to be a Nigerian soldier. Maybe an Israeli or American or western European soldier. angry
don't tell me you can't serve your father land, with time we will have such weapon in Nigeria.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
yep
you should know that is an old gun
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by asha80(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
you should know that is an old gun
well I am not an expert on guns but I like the deadly effect..moreover Kalashnikov is also an old gun
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
well I am not an expert on guns but I like the deadly effect..moreover Kalashnikov is also an old gun
the machine guns were the one that came to replace the Gatling gun.
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by asha80(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princecalm:
the machine guns were the one that came to replace the Gatling gun.
can you please post the pics of the machine gun you are talking about?it sounds generic to me
Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Princecalm(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
can you please post the pics of the machine gun you are talking about?it sounds generic to me
I was even about to ask you to post the Gatling gun you are talking about. Below is one of the old Gatling guns

Re: Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dont give me that patriotic bullcrap bro. Until Nigeria is fully restructured, I ain't enrolling. wink wink
Princecalm:
don't tell me you can't serve your father land, with time we will have such weapon in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, NCF Ask Buhari To Honour Reps’ Summons / ​ David Mark Wins Polling Unit / Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.