Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Build An Ecommerce Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build An Ecommerce Site (4398 Views)

8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. / Build An Ecommerce Website Like Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com / I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build An Ecommerce Site by prettytasha(f): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Hello guys . is there anyway i can build an online store like jumia or konga ? i av no programming knowledge at all . i was wondering if there is any site builder that can do that
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by micodon(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
prettytasha:
Hello guys . is there anyway i can build an online store like jumia or konga ? i av no programming knowledge at all . i was wondering if there is any site builder that can do that

You need a web developer. there are already made solutions like opencart, magento, zen cart and others. but, you still need a web developer to tweak it to us taste. That's for those who Deal with already made solutions.

I myself love building from the scratch
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2015
There are actually site builders if you want to do it yourself but the e-commerce feature is usually a premium paid for service.
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Donald3d(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
prettytasha:
yes u can try prertashop,opencart,woocommerce(wordpress).dnt mind any saying u need a web developer,dem need money,me sef need money,but we need to help each other too.as far as u can use basic computer programs and u can follow simple visual instructions(like back,forward etc.) then u are good to go.

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by prettytasha(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Donald3d:
yes u can try prertashop,opencart,woocommerce(wordpress).dnt mind any saying u need a web developer,dem need money,me sef need money,but we need to help each other too.as far as u can use basic computer programs and u can follow simple visual instructions(like back,forward etc.) then u are good to go.
basic computer program ?
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
prettytasha:
basic computer program ?
Do you have a domain name and web hosting account?

I think you should start from there.

What do you want to sell so I can recommend a free wordpress e-commerce theme to use.
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by prettytasha(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Brandnew2:

Do you have a domain name and web hosting account?

I think you should start from there.

What do you want to sell so I can recommend a free wordpress e-commerce theme to use.
that can be arranged .. actually Game consoles and other stuffs
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Donald3d(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2015
prettytasha:
basic computer program ?
it was just an analogy,but its really that simple
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2015
prettytasha:
Do that and install wordpress on it.
That would be the first step.
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
using WordPress for an ecommerce app does not just scale especially when there are solutions specifically tailored for the use case (which there are).
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jregz:
using WordPress for an ecommerce app does not just scale especially when there are solutions specifically tailored for the use case (which there are).
She wants too do it herself and I think it will be quiet easy for with Wordpress.

Do you have any better suggestions tailored or untailored?
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by micodon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
prettytasha:

alabagames.com.ng with opencart
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by micodon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Never ever use WordPress for anything other than a blog. before you cut my neck off, please hack through the codes. awful!!!
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Brandnew2:

She wants too do it herself and I think it will be quiet easy for with Wordpress.

Do you have any better suggestions tailored or untailored?
opencart, magento are a few among them......
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2015
For starters, install wordpress, install wordpress theme that supports woocommerce, install woocommerce plugin, edit the settings, add your products, install woocommerce pages, set the products page as the homepage...

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by prettytasha(f): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
For starters, install wordpress, install wordpress theme that supports woocommerce, install woocommerce plugin, edit the settings, add your products, install woocommerce pages, set the products page as the homepage...

tanx sir
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
micodon:
Never ever use WordPress for anything other than a blog. before you cut my neck off, please hack through the codes. awful!!!
Hello hard coder, do you have anything to say about what jidetheblogger posted above?
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by ABDamola(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Donald3d:
Bro pls do u knw of any free gud script I fit download for a school portal(it must include registratn of stdnts, payment of stndts, registratn of courses/subject etc.). and CBT script
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
ABDamola:

Bro pls do u knw of any free gud script I fit download for a school portal(it must include registratn of stdnts, payment of stndts, registratn of courses/subject etc.). and CBT script
Who owns the project?
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by ABDamola(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brandnew2:
Who owns the project?
I jus wana ava it incase! I av a sch I wana do marketin 4! So I wana entice d sch wif dt also!
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by micodon(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Brandnew2:

Hello hard coder, do you have anything to say about what jidetheblogger posted above?

hello soft coder, with respects to what?
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by prettytasha(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Donald3d:
can we talk on whatsapp
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Donald3d(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
prettytasha:
can we talk on whatsapp
yes maam.08182346055
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by LORDDICE(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Brandnew2:
Who owns the project?

i also want sometin like dat, jst for fun though... 07050359536 via whatsapp
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2015
LORDDICE:

i also want sometin like dat, jst for fun though... 07050359536 via whatsapp
Alright.
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by j4sure(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2015
prettytasha:

YES ITS POSSIBLE BRO

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,CCTV&CAR TRACKING
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by yomalex(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
If you need specific WooCommerce Add-ons or you want a bundle I have for sale at reasonable pricing
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by awule: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2016
GET A FREE E-COMMERCE WEBSITE LOADED WITH OVER 500 HOT MARKETABLE PRODUCTS
Welcome to the 21st century business opportunity- E-commerce business!!!!

beth-bann

Revealed!!! The untold secrets of how mega online stores in Nigeria, such as JUMIA and KONGA, make billions of profit yearly with just their e-commerce websites while selling other people’s products

MAKE OVER N2 MILLION MONTHLY PROFIT AS A REGISTERED RESELLER OF OUR PRODUCTS.

JOIN OUR OVER 500 REGISTERED RESELLERS IN AFRICA.
http://mendelstore.com/reseller/
08036911296, 07065804088
Bethelmendels int'l ltd
27 atunike olabaji street, unity road ikeja
www.bethelmendels.com.ng
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by mendelsmattress: 4:40pm On May 09, 2017
prettytasha:

Contact Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd
for your standard e-commerce website like Jumia and Konga.
CALL/Whatsapp: 07065804088, 09068239979
Re: How To Build An Ecommerce Site by mendelsmattress: 4:42pm On May 09, 2017
Attention: OWN YOUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE, MAKE N2 MILLION MONTHLY PROFIT AS A REGISTERED RESELLER OF OVER

500 HOT MARKETABLE PRODUCTS

beth-bann

"Read This FREE report To The End As I Reveal Everything

You Need To Know On how to run a profitable online store

like KONGA.COM, JUMIA.COM

WARNING!!!!. This opportunity can make you a multi-millionare, if you take action now!

Have you ever thought of starting a personal business, but when you consider the huge cost of renting an office/shop, furnishing, stocking inventory and marketing, instantly the idea died prematurely, because you could not just figure out how you would get the needed start -up capital

Okay, let us say you have decided to start a personal business against all odds, but your challenge has been, “how do you get the right product to sell?, And how do you sell them fast?”

But never mind, let me introduce you to a 21st century business opportunity- E-Commerce retailing. Gone are the days when you have to rent a shop to sell your products, and expect passer-by to hop in to patronize you. With the advent of e-commerce retail store. Your “virtual shop” is open 24/7 to the world. People visit your shop and place order while you sleep

Mega e-commerce stores in Nigeria, like jumia, konga and dealdey are raking in billions of naira annually in sales turnover while the traditional retail outlets are struggling to stay alive. That goes to show you that customer shopping lifestyle is changing rapidly with technology. Now people want to seat in the comfort of their homes and offices and with just a click on their computers, they place order for any product of their choice and have it delivered to their door step. Amazing!

The bitter truth is that, in the next 5 years if your business is not online, you would be out of business. A lot of businesses are migrating offline to the virtual space. That is the trend. It is either you cue in or change will overtake you.

What are the benefits of having an e-commerce website?

Ecommerce is the activity of doing business activities on the Internet. It refers to buying and selling products and services on the Internet through a website. Ecommerce is short for electronic commerce. Also known as an online store, an ecommerce website has features that make it easy for customers to browse for products, pick them out, put them into a trolley, and then pay for them at checkout.

Many people are moving from physical stores to buy goods and services on the Internet. Today, 60% of shoppers in developed countries go to the Internet to buy goods and services. This method of shopping is loved because it is convenient. People can shop from the comfort of their houses. Unlike a regular brick and mortar store, an Ecommerce store stays up and running 24/7. Customers can get online and buy products at any time of the day. There are many benefits that ecommerce gives businesses. Read on to learn more.

1. You do not need huge capital to get started. Once your online store is ready you are good to go

2. You don’t need to rent an office/ shop, you can start from home. Your online store is your ‘virtual’ office

3. You can do this business on part-time basis while you keep your regular job if you have one.

4. With your ecommerce website, your customer base is not limited to your locality. You can sell and deliver to anybody in Nigeria

5. Your online stop is open 24/7. Even at night, while you sleep, people visit and place order on your store.

6. Online stores provide easy description of product features and benefits. It saves you the laborious time of explaining the product to customers

7. You don’t need to stock product or keep large inventory. You only place purchase goods ordered for by your customers

8. You do not need to showcase physical samples of your products as customers can easily visit your online store to see the pictures of your products

9. Customers can easily find you online through search engine like google, yahoo etc

10. You do not need to employ many people to run an online store, so you minimize your cost of doing business.

WHO WE ARE AND WHY YOU NEED TO PARTNER WITH US

Our company, Bethelmendels Int,l Ltd the owners of www.bethelmendels.com.ng, is a conglomerate of companies with interest in Importation, Manufacturing, Printing/packaging services, Corporate branding/gift items and wholesale online store business.

In 2012, we launched the first ever online wholesale store in Nigeria. Between 2012 till date we have over 1000 resellers of our various general commodities and innovative products. Our wholesale online store has over 500 hot selling products that cut across security/spy gadgets, home appliances, rechargeable items, phones and accessories, bags/luggages, fashion/clothing, gift items and kitchen products. The amazing things about some of our products are the uniqueness and attractive profit margin our numerous resellers enjoy

Our company is a major distributor and representative to big manufacturing companies both in Asian and European countries

Our Nigeria Head office Address

27, Atinuke Olabanji Street,Balogun bus/ stop,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos
An amazing opportunity that would change your life forever!!!!!!

My good friend, this opportunity to become our reseller, will change your life forever! Now you don’t have any excuse why you can’t start your personal business today. We have made everything ready for you to activate . The ball is now in your court, to take the needed action. Now see what you would get as our reseller

1. As a re-seller of our products we would set-up for you a standard Online (e-commerce) website replica of www.bethelmendels.com.ng

The ecommerce website is personalized for you- www.yourname.com

It will also contain all the products we have on our website- over 500 unique hot selling products

The website will have your personalized physical address, email and phone numbers

SOME OF OUR RESELLERS' WEBSITE:

www.nobcell.com

www.homeofcommercialng.com

www.innovativeproductsng.com

www.pabecstores.com

wwww.swiftbuyng.com

www.vindoras.com

wwww.dancomarkingcoltd.com

www.edgeplusonline.com

www.newdayng.com..

Call/whatsapp: 07065804088, 09068239979
bethelmendels.com.ng/reseller

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better / Creating A Mental Shift About Blogging In Nigeria / How To Install Joomla 2.5 Quickstart Template Pack(Step By Step Tutorial Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.