Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy (2547 Views)

Sunshine Meets Mr Right / Girl Meets World And Coral Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
I invite you all to this short story, enjoy and please give me feedback.

tunergy, shakazuldadon, asumo12, RickRichards, maryam6, standd, Lilyomi, kachiz, ssultana, Divepen1, An2elect2, Babe2sure, digitsolution, Peachess, purplelips, prinsessty, lagmostkuit, guntranno, estelleivie, Dollyak, Nneka123, cnario, Dyoungstar, queenbetsy, Twaci, omoshelwa, Omotayor123.

If you like you can also read this my other short story too: A date with a nairaland lady.

www.nairaland.com/2312132/date-nairaland-lady
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2015
This year is my second year on nairaland. Apart from the fact that I loved reading the funny comments here, I found a guy that i had a crush on. His comments were always either witty or very sensible and to add to it he was good looking too, that is if the guy on his display picture was truly him.

He had taken notice of me too and always mentioned me, trying to interact with me and know how I was doing. Although I really wanted to pour my heart out to him but I couldn't, I needed to make him strive harder so I won't make it too easy for him. I knew he won't give up cos I was really pretty and well endowed. I flaunted this on my dp and knew it caught his eyes.

"Can we meet someday?" he had asked me on one thread at the romance section. This would have been nice but I knew it might not be possible cos I schooled in a neighboring country; Benin republic.

"I don't think so. I'm mostly in school" I replied him.

"where do you school"

"Benin republic. houdegbe north american uni" I replied back.

"wow! what a coincidence, I school there too!".

And that was it. I just knew it was faith. He pressurized me to make us meet but I kept delaying. I just needed to feel like a hot cake. After a week and half I agreed to meet with him.

I was at a road side market called 'first light' when I replied to meet him the next week. I stayed off campus but it was very close to the school, just a walking distance. I took a bike from 'first light' it was a straight road, there were two turnings that led to my place, but the first turning was always avoided because the road was really bad.

There was a beach close by which was straight ahead.

I got to my apartment and told my friends, they were excited as well. They had been forcing me to say yes to him.

The week we were to meet finally came. I gave him my address and on that fateful evening he came. He was even more good looking than he appeared on pic. We talked for long, he was very hyper active and I was very free with him.

As we talked his phone kept notifying him of new messages.

"are those all from your girls?" I mocked.

"No. actually its the nairaland app notifying me of new topic. I'm trying to be first to comment" he explained.

"oh you too!" I laughed.

"yes, but INTROVERT is always beating me to it, and as if that is not enough I have to compete with another new one called AMBIVERT" he said with seriousness. It was easy to fall for him. He was just too open. At that moment I didn't care, I wanted us to have sex this moment right away. But I had to create the environment for that.

"So why are you always on romance section, are you sex starved?" I asked, expecting the conversation to get really nasty, but it didn't. All through I tried, and even gave him body signs but he acted as if he didn't know what I was doing. He must be a really good guy, I thought within.

"So we will see another day right?" he asked as he put on his helmet and sat on his motorcycle. It was one of those fancy bike, but not the power bike type.

"Sure. sooner" I assured him and he left.

I couldn't stop thinking about him, it was like i was really crazy about him. I needed him, I needed to just hold him.

After two weeks I devised a plan.

it was around 6: 35p.m. I was at first light to buy things for cooking. After shopping I called him.

"hello. pls I am at first light, I don't have transport fare to pay the bike man and my friends aren't at home, can u come and pick me with your bike?"

In less than ten minutes he came. It was a perfect plan. once we get to my place I would make sure he doesn't leave without something happening between us.

As we rode on his bike, I held him tight, allowing my bosom press firmly against his back. We had passed the first turning, getting to the next turning, instead of turning, he didn't, he rode straight.

"where are we going?" I asked. He just chuckled. Within I imagined he was taking me to a fast food that was straight ahead. They specialize in chicken and chips and shawarma.

To my surprise we passed the place, yet going straight ahead, towards the beach. That's when it occurred to me that he was taking me for a picnic at the beach.

Few minutes later, he rammed against a wooden barrier that led to the beach, yet still riding further.

Now I was really worried!

" what are you doing?!" I screamed at him, but he didn't reply, in fact he acted like he couldn't hear me. At this point we were riding straight towards the beach.

I hit him severally but he didn't react. I realized the best thing was to jump off the bike. At least I will land on the beach sand. But Alas! I couldn't move! I couldn't stand up! It was as though my butt was stuck to the sit with a large amount of glue.

What have I gotten myself into! I became terrified. I figured the best thing now was to push him hard till we crash on the sand. I pushed, he lost balance for a moment, then regained it back. I tried pushing harder this time, but impossibly he started becoming transparent, and finally invincible! He was right on the bike, but he had become invincible while he still controlled the bike!

By this time a large bewildered crowd were behind us, watching in amazement, probably thinking that this was some show by a magician and his apprentice. They were clapping their hands, applauding what they were seeing while some used their phones to record.

I was hopeless, we were getting very close to the water now, I don't know where the strength came from, but I pulled harder this time, and just as the bike was about to get into the beach, I fell off the bike, falling off, I sighted the bike disappear into thin air as it got into the beach.

I was on the floor, breathing heavily, hyper ventilating, too shocked to move or speak. About five men from the crowd were advancing towards were I was, while the rest were still clapping in amazement.

A few seconds later, something grabbed my leg. It started pulling me into the water.

"Help!!" I screamed at the five men that were almost three steps away from where I was.

On noticing what was happening, they shifted back, terrified!

"Help me....please!!!" my voice filled with regret, fright and an unknown agony, digging my fingers into the sand to hold on.

But the five men moved further away as I disappeared slowly into the water.

Slowly I felt dizzy, my soul weak, seizing and giving up and the last sight I saw before my death was the same nairaland guy. He was among the crowd of people, and he was talking to another girl, another innocent naive girl!

Her story had spread among all and the beach became a dreaded place, but a year later the story turned to a myth and then to a mere gossip and finally the beach started reaching attention again from new students and that's how the story of the nairaland girl went into oblivion!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by RobinHez(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Lobolintin(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Snoring. Thats why am using my old non replyable email . dint contact me
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by ikbnice(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
how did this story become known?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by absoluteSuccess: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2015
This is my story, 2prexios and zeemoore. cheesy But a lot of myths and half truths has been incorporated into the story, but the legend lives on. I love you zeemoore, come back home girl, everyone said you are amazing...missed you. *in tears*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by beautifullll1(f): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2015
I don't get it. IS op saying that ikbnice might be a spirit nairalander

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Omotayor123(f): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2015
What a story.. I'm speechless.

Nice one OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Southyqueen(f): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2015
OMG now that was freaky embarassedOMG now that was freaky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Southyqueen:
OMG now that was freaky embarassedOMG now that was freaky

This is the kinda reaction I anticipated. Thanks smiley
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Mznaett: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kul but... undecided
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
embarassed embarassed...hmmm strange

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Kul but... undecided

but what?
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
embarassed embarassed...hmmm strange

That's the point actually.
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Like a true story?
Mattkent:

That's the point actually.
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Like a true story?

No shocked

Fiction. Just trying to get into scaring stories these days. I decided to write this after writing one about a nairaland girl date devouring a guy. U can see the link at the top.

The story got u scared?
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yea kindof, Nice....weldone
Mattkent:

No shocked

Fiction. Just trying to get into scaring stories these days. I decided to write this after writing one about a nairaland girl date devouring a guy. U can see the link at the top.

The story got u scared?
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea kindof, Nice....weldone

Thanks a lot.
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
I thought there are lots of robots on nairaland, now ghosts? am scared. Op u can make a good fiction writer I think.
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by guntranno(f): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Busted!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by bqlekan(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Actually i am the guy in the story.. who is willing to meet me? grin Nice one OP, now you made me click the other link
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
beautifullll1:
I don't get it. IS op saying that ikbnice might be a spirit nairalander

Yes probably. shocked

He has a crush on you?
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
blueseacats:
I thought there are lots of robots on nairaland, now ghosts? am scared. Op u can make a good fiction writer I think.

Thank u very much... I like the compliment grin
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Actually i am the guy in the story.. who is willing to meet me? grin Nice one OP, now you made me click the other link

Lol...better don't say that or else u will drive away all the girls u have been stalking.

And thanks, I hope u enjoy the next one.
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by bqlekan(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mattkent:

Lol...better don't say that or else u will drive away all the girls u have been stalking.

And thanks, I hope u enjoy the next one.
lol, i dont stalk smiley and the next one was dope as well... good write up
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ishilove I just sighted you. Its an honor to have u here, but u didn't comment embarassed

Modified* Now I get it. U just came to move it to the literature section angry
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, i dont stalk smiley and the next one was dope as well... good write up

Thanks I appreciate a lot joor
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by bqlekan(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mattkent:

Thanks I appreciate a lot joor
uwc bro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good one Mattkent smiley Strange, Scary, nice...
**** Wait oh, is my NL crush a spirit too? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
standd:
Good one Mattkent smiley
Strange, Scary, nice...

Wait oh, is my NL crush a spirit too? undecided

Thanks. Compliments like this makes me go crazy...in a good way grin

You can find out by meeting em wink
Re: Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
God I actually felt it was real,my mind tells me somethi like this happened

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Religion Greater Than Humanity / Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / The Widow: A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.