Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 (32990 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment Into Various Positions / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army 75 Regular Intake Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by boolet: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
All the best...
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by dayojags10(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
what happened to the previous one they did?,them don scam people again ooh

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by karimhuu: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
I have a relative who wants to join the army
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
who wan die who wan buy death
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by luthorcorp: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
niaja army is something else,they are next to the poorest armed forces not only here but in the whole world ,by I still don't know why is that..
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by soleexx(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
I wish to apply but That Guarantor process no be beans @all...

It took me long jurney to sign the navy prossin guarantor does tym..still yet na wash...
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by klerry(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
spiritfada:
Please I wanna ask; Is the City & Guilds certificate compulsory despite an OND cert? or an alternative if one doesnt ve an OND cert?

It is either of the three certificates stated, not all.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Luizkid(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
solobb:
Pls wen is dssc nd ssc 4 army or airforce comin out pls even police or any oda force 4 gradautes lik frsc,immigration,civil defence nd costume
am also waiting for Costume form to be out
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by mystical22: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anoruo:
this is not for graduates. take note.
so bsc is nt qualified?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by kay1one2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
idolda:
Introvert come here o, we must find work for you by fire!

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by IceDude(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerian force with their padi padi tins.....I wasnt selected few years ago afta all the stress i went tru even though my stuffs were intact.......Gerra way jor!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Anoruo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
mystical22:
so bsc is nt qualified?

Bsc is over qualified.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by mystical22: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anoruo:

Bsc is over qualified.
so they should or should nt apply?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by jude33084(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kill boko haram, burn boko haram, wipe them out and all what not cheesy

This is the time to show what you can do my people grin
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by haggdon: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
With the growing rate at which our gallant soldiers lost their lives everyday, i will join Nigerian army unless Boko Haram members are all eliminated and i will buy the form to join them now but if they would do me a favour not to send me to Maiduguri because i am afraid of Sambisa Forest.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Pigin1: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Which one is Purchase e-Vouchers online again!!! The foolish people want to chop our money again!!! let me know if Biafra or Boko haram starts recruitment for free::

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Anoruo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
mystical22:
so they should or should nt apply?

They shouldn't. They should wait for DSS. Direct Short Service
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Lawsimon(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
solobb:
Pls wen is dssc nd ssc 4 army or airforce comin out pls even police or any oda force 4 gradautes lik frsc,immigration,civil defence nd costume
This costume for make sense. What is their duty, please?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by kareem129: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
pls house, how much are dis guys collectng as salary b4 i take d form
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by iykeaniogbe(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
valnelly:
Recruitment into the Nigerian Army

74 Regular Recruits intake 2015 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women.
This is to in for the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online application for the 74 Regular Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 30th July 2015 and end on 12th September 2015.

Method of Application

Interested candidates are to:
*Apply online at the recruitment portal www.narecruitment.org which will open by midnight today, Wednesday 29th 2015
*Log on to the above mentioned link using the username and password.
*Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the guarantor form as appropriate.
*Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and guarantor forms.

Basic qualification

Applicants must:
*Posses a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language
*In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also posses OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website
*Be between the ages of 18-22 years for non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18-26 years by 1st june
*Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.

For more information please see page 23 of the punch newspaper today.

Source : http://www.narecruitment.org
oya nw, abeg who know wen Nigerian customs der recruit
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by DPChuks(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Asito:
RIP in advance to the people applying.
You are mentally backward...very sick upstairs!!!
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Lawsimon(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
I will apply when Boko boys are totally eliminated. Now is not a good moment to enrol as a rank and file. Na catapault I go carry fight insurgents? But come to think of it, how do the soldiers manage KONJI THE BASTARD? Is this question a pointer to Senator Leahy's accusation? I no talk anything o #mouth sealed#
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by 1stdammy: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
barry40:
The cases of insurgency in Nigeria will discourage people. No one wants to die. But the attention of the populace should be directed to the fact that not all Soldiers go to the war fronts. You can work as tradesman/woman.
Exactly d point I didn't get, who are those reffered to as d trades and Non-trades men and women??
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by afuye(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
I will apply provided that USA will provide us ammunition

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by RaptorX: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
maxiuc:
My father can't afford to loose a son even if it is free am nt going Nigerian Army is now a death trap
You get the chance to beat up bloody civilians, then claim staff on public transportation. That should compensate for the risk to life and limb.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by cupidhero(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
haggdon:
With the growing rate at which our gallant soldiers lost their lives everyday, i will join Nigerian army unless Boko Haram members are all eliminated and i will buy the form to join them now but if they would do me a favour not to send me to Maiduguri because i am afraid of Sambisa Forest.
You are funny bro,why join the military if you are afraid of death?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by cupidhero(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
With BH still active they will get less applicants.
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by cupidhero(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
afuye:
I will apply provided that USA will provide us ammunition
Nigeria needs people like you and not these cowards who are afraid of sambisa. I would have given them my life in only they acted responsible when dealing with civilians.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Preyze(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Can one join as a graduate What requirements will it require
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Collins87: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
when is d DSS coming up?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by lordmario(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
With a diploma in mass communication and a certificate in cinematography can I apply as trademen?
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by haggdon: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
cupidhero:

grin
cupidhero:

Because they won't send me to Maiduguri and Sambisa Forest that is why i will join and if not, then i won't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.