Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 (33202 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment Into Various Positions / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army 75 Regular Intake Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by skipon(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
at last have finally register
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by Peteradeleke: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Go here for the full story https://www.nairaland.com/3057525/make-5-figure-income-start-own

Here is the OFFER I promised but before I tell you about the OFFER will want you to know this:
The Training/Seminar as been separated into two Parts and this is so all because of interested People that have been calling me to tell me there stay very far so, they might not be able to attend the 1 Day paid Seminar and because of some other people that called and said they can wait till Next Month, so they will want to start their own training as soon as possible.

So because of those reason I decided to separate the Training into Two Part, which is

An Email Training and The 1 Day Paid Seminar

So For Those who won't be able to attend the Seminar or wants to start their training immediately you can subscribe for the Email Training, where I will send you Step By Step Guide in form of an (Ebook) which you can download, and you will also get my undivided attention atleast 2 - 3 hours a day, and 3 times a Week on email, so you can ask me any question and I will give you all the answer you need.

The Cost of the Email Training is N2,500

And for Those who will be attending the Seminar Next Month

You will be learning how to

*Recognize a Potential Info-Product Market
*How to Pick the Perfect Niche (Product)
*How to Package your Info-Product
*How to write a Good Sales Letter
*And lots more Plus I will give you the access to the Product I sell that is making me enough thousands of naira every time I sale it

The Cost of the 1 Day Seminar still remain the same N5,000

NOW HERE IS THE OFFER I PROMISED

Are you good at Marketing, or you know Someone who is then you could tell them about this OFFER:
The Offer is simple: Invite or Refer a friend to attend or subscribe for whichever one of the training and get 20% from you Friends Payment And If you are able to invite three people to attend or subscribe you get to attend the Seminar FREE OF CHARGE, isn't that interesting. So start telling your Friends and Family About It,

And I want you to remember am only doing This Because I want to Impact Lives, I want as many People as possible to attend this Seminar, I want to really help People Make Legit Income Online, Because It is Possible I have been doing it since January, and I want to show How to also.

I have decided I will not be like My other colleagues that charges N20,000, N30,000 some even charge N40,000 for this kind of Seminar, Am not saying this Seminar doesn't Worth that amount, trust me It does worth that amount and and even more, But if I charge up to that amount, How many people will be able to attend, and even though I charge N20,000 and I get 10 people only to attend and let say i spend N30,000 to N70,000 on publicity, advert and venue, I will still make N200,000 and N200k - N70k will give me N130k in profit.

But I have decided not to do so because, the reason am putting this Seminar together is to impact lives, that is what motivates me, and i want you to start thing like that also, so if you need help on how to go about marketing this Seminar, What to tell people, or How you will tell people, you can always reach me on this number 08085779921 or on my email peteradeleke55@yahoo.com, I will help you out with whatever you need. Help me help you and alot of other help out there, Nigerians Population is growing by day and I can't reach everyone so I need you to help me, help you.

NB: Email on peteradeleke55@yahoo.com For How to make Payment

Thank you

Adeleke Peter
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by skipon(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
At last have do my registration
Re: Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 by ObiOkpor(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
skipon:
at last have finally register
Did you append your signature?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test / Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) / Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.