Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Immigration Service Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Service Is Recruiting! (52158 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Commences New Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Martino(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2006
Please can u send the application form for the recruitment into the NIS to me .I have HND Tx for your responsecolor]
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by providence(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2006
I am interested in the recruitment exercise of the Immiration Service, I have B.Sc/Ed Economics and a Master degree in Public Administration.I want you to provide me with information on how I can the available posts e.g Inspector cadre,how to obtain the application forms and other documents and how I can go about it. My email address is ayomidey2k2@yahoo.com.

With my master degree, what is the highest post do you think I can apply for.Also send the neccessary application forms and other forms to my email for downloading
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by odesanmi: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
hi pindo, i need the form please can you send it to my mail box desmash 04@yahoo.com ond holders
thanks God bless
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Buzu(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hello pindo 007, please i need the immigrations recruitment form. I have a Bsc in Political science. Pls send it to my box bigtonyincomplex@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Buzu(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2006
Pls can anyone tell me what position a Bsc holder should apply for.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Buzu(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2006
Pindo007,just2much,Phola and plezant pls can any of you help me the Immigration Form? i've been trying to open their web to no avail and i don't know the deadline for submission. please help a brother. I have a bsc my email is bigtonyincomplex@yahoo.com. BUZU.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Wayo: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hi Pindo,
I would really appreciate if you could send me the form for immigration assistant (for SSCE holders) e-mail address is adwayo@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by samj: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2006
is for all in need of the form, let us be our brothers keeper

Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by kilombo: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
i dont mind receiving a copy in my email ad, because that attachment on nairaland don't open.

thank

my ad is wale_ola@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hello All,

I hardly check nairaland website to proces NIS FORM request posted there because i have lots i process via my email daily so, if you need the NIS FORM urgently do send me an email , pindo007@yahoo.com ,in the format stated, pls use this format so that you can have your form on time.

The format is NIS plus your Qualification as the subject of your email, e.g NIS plus Bsc or NIS plus OND or NIS plus HND.

Pls and pls use this format.

I am awaiting your requst.

Thanks.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by pindo007: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hello Sir/Ma,

If you have not followed the specified format/instrcution in requesting this NIS form.Please I dont need long emails from you before i could send you this form.

If you need this form, simply write me an email and at the subject of the email put NIS and your qualification, e.g NIS - HND or NIS - BSc or NIS - OND. This is only what i need to send you the NIS form becuase i have been handling lots of request per day and am not tired of it but you have to help me so that i can send the form as fast as i can with no delay because there is only limited time left.

Thanks.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Marlow: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2006
hullo pindo. i do need the forms for B.Sc holders. plz send it to me. my addy is st.marlow@gmail.com  
thank you.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by iginla(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2006
Pindo,
Thanks, the copies were deliverd to me today.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by chidoc: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2006
pindo abeg send am for my box ucheeffi@yahoo.com.tanx man. my membership name for dis forum na spanzy.
i hail nairalaners.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by bonnie4rea: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2006
If there is any applicants that needs this job he/she should contact me through my mail address, i will assist such person through my dad.
Best of luck! Bonnie
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by ojemen: 3:01am On Oct 06, 2006
Pls send both d NIS GUIDELINES,BSc and HND to d following e-mail [dclb2003@yahoo.com] and [fadaka4all@yahoo.com] Thanks Tunde
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by 2good(m): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2006
hi pindo i wil b glad if you can send me the inspectors cadre form for hnd holder.my email address is xavier4ever2001@yahoo.com
thx
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by 2good(m): 5:25am On Oct 06, 2006
hi pindo i wil b glad if you can send me the inspectors cadre form for hnd holder.my email address is xavier4ever2001@yahoo.com
thx
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by ritai(f): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2006
helo,pindo i saw ur gud wrk the way u re assistin our fellow nairalanders plz send the forms 2 ma e-mail add.
ritdon4u@yahoo.com i ve B.SC in Microbiology plz explain 2 mi wot u mean by height or the medical exam u stated in page plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i luv ur gud wrk tkia plz forard 2 faster b4 its 2 late
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by ritai(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
pindo wotz up?am still waiting 2 see ma forms hope u ve some remaining 4 latecomers like mi plz try and assist i ve bin waitin 4 them eva since in abj.plz i wldnt like 2 miss dis great opportunity plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi luv u all in d hse plz the great wrk moving we shall all get our jobs in JESUS NAME AMEN its all abt bin prayerful and ve faith.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by funmito: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2006
tanks so much pls my email is funmijolaawo@yahoo.com am a BTech graduate ill be expecting d form
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by mmarcel(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2006
Pindo007, Thanks for your philanthropic gesture of making these forms avaliable to your G's in the house. Abba Father will erase your troubles.

If you don't mind can't you put up the second form (Inspector Cadre) for download throug Nairaland as you did for the other form and instruction.

It will save you the trouble of having to send everyone that needs it an email. I need the Inspector form myself. If it is not easy to put it up for download then wire it across to me in my email box below:
talk2marcel@gmail.com

Thanks for your cooperation
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by iginla(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2006
Pindo,
Thanks once more,please I would need the form for BSc cadre sent to that mail box,which is stevend@mtnnigeria.net

Please remember time of submittion and the Abuja of a thing.

tanxs,you've being such a wonderful person.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by biodunayo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2006
Please. send to me the immigration recruitment forms for
1. Superintendent cadre
2. Inspectorate and assistant cadre.
Thanks for the good work.
[email][/email] ayo_favour@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by mmarcel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2006
grin  Somebody is gradually gaining Stardom.  A hero in the making.  grin

kiss  kiss  cry Pindo007  cry kiss undecided cry

I won't crown you yet Pindo untill I get my on Inpector Cadre Form at  talk2marce@gmail.com  I have sent the mail you requested anyway.

ok thanks
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by biodunayo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2006
Pls. send to me the immigration recruitment forms for
1. Superintendent cadre
My e-mail address is ayo_favour@yahoo.com
biodunayo:

Please. send to me the immigration recruitment forms for
1. Superintendent cadre
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by biodunayo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2006
Pindo
Pls. send to me this recruitment forms for me and my friend.
1. Superintendent cadre
2. Inspectorate and assistant cadre

I have HND and my friend have a B.sc
Thanks and god bless you.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Buzu(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2006
Pindo ur one in Million. Nigeria needs more of your kind, keep up the good work.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by t4tayo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2006
Can any one pls tell me if the Certificate of State of Origin obtained from one's Local Govt Council can be tendered in place of the Letter of Identification that is to be signed by one's Local Govt Chairman/Sec.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Dupsybaby(f): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2006
@pindo
Good work n to all that helped
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by kinlezx: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2006
Pindoo,i really appreciate ur effort. Plz here is my addy kinlezx@yahoo.ca,NIS FORMS BSC. Note dat my email addy is not .com but .ca. Thx so much 4 ur concern,looking 4ward hearing 4rm u.
Re: Immigration Service Is Recruiting! by Jumocke(f): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2006
hi pindo,

Goodmorning, please could you send a copy of the immigration forms to my box today. I ve been trying to enter their site but it wont open.

I really wish you could do this help for me. You can send it to jummy1904@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Jumocke.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom / Pls Who Knows About This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.