Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,799 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital (949 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Fleeing From Bokoharam And Hiding In Igboland / Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by egift(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
As it has dawn on those that looted our Country with impunity that there is no going back on the quest of the current administration to recover what has been looted, it seems their new moves is "hide" in the Hospitals.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

My dear NOI is already claiming Cancer survivour. Alison is already posting a Critical Status on the door of her hospital door. Now even Ex-CSO, Obua (despite being a soldier himself) is also jumping into the Hospital bed to avoid telling us how much crude he stole and his partners in crime. And more importantly where he stashed the cash.

All we are left with now are Agents of Corruption who come online and wail in every corner for no just course and tell us how Buhari should start his probe from the days of Adam and Eve.

Whenever they are not wailing, the next thing you will hear is "Leave our son alone, man has been stealing since the stone age".

What is the solution of this new hospital ploy and bandages display?

4 Likes

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by kamair237(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Don't mind dem....
EFCC is ......

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by Firefire(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
We wish them quick recovery...

None of them will go free if culpable, including the ones walking freely.

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by TechRev: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
While some chairmen of corruption are parading the streets and some even Hoisting banners of handshake with Obama. Some denied it too. The zoo is finished.

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by Splashme: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
OP, you are heartless and
have no conscience

2 Likes

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by RichDad1(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
I don't wanna know why they are there but I pray they are struck with multiple Ailments that will defy cure. So the hospital will forever be their home.
If you quote me to yarn dusts, your afflictions will be greater that theirs. angry

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by RichDad1(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2015
egift:
As it has dawn on those that looted our Country with impunity that there is no going back on the quest of the current administration to recover what has been looted, it seems their new moves is "hide" in the Hospitals.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

My dear NOI is already claiming Cancer survivour. Alison is already posting a Critical Status on the door of her hospital door. Now even Ex-CSO, Obua (despite being a soldier himself) is also jumping into the Hospital bed to avoid telling us how much crude he stole and his partners in crime. And more importantly where he stashed the cash.

All we are left with now are Agents of Corruption who come online and wail in every corner for no just course and tell us how Buhari should start his probe from the days of Adam and Eve.

Whenever they are not wailing, the next thing you will hear is "Leave our son alone, man has been stealing since the stone age".

What is the solution of this new hospital ploy and bandages display?
Their wishes will be granted. Albeit, on proper pain and agony. Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by hinwazaka: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
It's PMB's hour of glory to witch hunt perceived public enemies under the guise of corruption so as to entertain the public. He and you should not complain in the future when the APC is docked for war crimes and abuse of human rights.
Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Even if they feign dead, there corpse will still be imprisoned. We need to employ every support and fight corruption this time.

2 Likes

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by Tolexander: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2015
During the last administration, if any of the looters feigned illness, I would say "may it never get well again to enjoy the loots".

Now, if any of the looters feigned illness, I would pray for quick recovery for it to be interrogated and serve the term after parting with the loots.

2 Likes

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2015
YOU MOCK THE SICK? YOU ARE TRULY FINISHED EGIFT...TRULY FINISHED.
Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by K9blunt(f): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2015
My dear op, you never hear cunny cunny man dey get plan B to plan Z!

No be new thing jare.

And as for the scaredy people bashing the op for sharing his opinions.......shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by disloman(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2015
They shall not die in Jesus name.They live long to receive d rewards of their labours IJN.Sickness n death will b far from them as d land is far d sky so that they shall b able to confess all their sins n atrocities IJN.Nigerians! B rest assured,nothing will happen to them.

1 Like

Re: Agents Of Corruption Hiding In The Hospital by egift(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Splashme:
OP, you are heartless and
have no conscience

Suddenly they all are sick. If Jonathan had won, will majority of these folks be in the Hospital? I find it disheartening that you do not consider their looting as "heartless".

I wish their pretense quick recovery. Even if they don't go to jail, we just want the loot back.

(1) (Reply)

FG Appoints Alaafin Of Oyo As UNIMAID Chancellor / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration – Group (punch) / South East Forum Hails Buhari’s Latest Appointments - Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.