Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... (41660 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2015
wakaman:

barcanista, you are not criticizing, you are bad mouthing.

Point our the badmouthing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by wakaman: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
kaeycea:

You would have done us a favour by countering the issues He raised with your facts rather than throwing a tantrum like a starved child..
People come on-line to enlighten themselves from others who well-informed and will be disappointed to read that gibberish you put out

kid! Move over, i am addressing your teacher!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Beremx:
be careful how you disturb my mentions. kpa cha anya GI!

it's kpachalu anya i not kpa cha anyi gi grin speak igbo well nne wink

btw how far naa

but I just quoted you naaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
kenny091:
I have realised no matter the amount of good Buhari does, some people will always hate him, what surprises me is the moral justification that PDP has to castigate him. I wish Barcanista would one day take time to compile an article of all the failed promises of his party PDP in their 16years in governance. Buhari and indeed APC need opposition to function properly since this is a democracy but PDP is just not the right party to provide it. They are grossly inexperienced, overeager and too hate-filled to fulfill this crucial role.
Pls tell us the "good" that Buhari has done so far

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari is a monumental failure if his promises are compared side by side with the reality on ground yet his change chanting waste of human space won't just see it until the entire North goes up in flames.

The chibok girls saga is the scam of the century , they've rescued hundreds of women yet non of the chibok girls was amongst them and the online and offline campaign about these girls seems to have fizzled out which is another monumental failure of oga Buhari who used the ordeal of innocent poor girls as a campaign slogan to tarnish the image of the past administration that is if these kidnapping actually happened it the way it was reported . All I can say right now is that let us give him time and see what becomes of this his administration that seems to be shaky in all aspect of Governance.
It is one thing to make noises during campaign but reality will show us what a leader you are .
Bubu , we are waiting for the miracles .
You said the GOVERNMENT has failed.... You said WE should give it time to see HOW it will fare.... Choose a path Mate.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Pls tell us the "good" that Buhari has done so far
NIGERIA has remained as a nation.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
patrickmuf:
Brace yourselves, this space shall be flooded in no distant time by the never ending tears of the "Wailing Wailers"
A life jacket should do for me and a pack of handkerchief for the wailers...
Featherbrained neanderthal!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:

NIGERIA isn't a NATION!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Beremx(f): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

it's kpachalu anya i not kpa cha anyi gi grin speak igbo well nne wink

btw how far naa

but I just quoted you naaaa grin grin grin
how I speak my Igbo is not your problem. I am from IMO you are Anambra. I spoke central Igbo,you're speaking funky Igbo.

Btw, how far about gini? Eji n GI ugwo?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Candyrain(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Sincere gratitude to all those that created threads in my honor and to those that commented... Though it is my belief that we all deserve the accolades. God bless you all.

CC: Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, coolestrogue Wasquad Ecoterrors and all patriots

Present sir but Chief you are getting my moniker wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Thanks to the maturity and magnanimity of the former President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
NIGERIA isn't a NATION!

At all. It's nothing but a business venture.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by temitemi1(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Prof, I'm still expecting these promises...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by MizMyColi(f): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2015
steppin:
Easiest way to get 'likes' in this section is to write some gibberish and end it with 'wailing wailers'.
Apc clowns are there to make ur dreams come true.

THIS!

Spot on..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:

You said the GOVERNMENT has failed.... You said WE should give it time to see HOW it will fare.... Choose a path Mate.
Did you read my post upside down again ? Because janjawiids see things upside down. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by kaeycea(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2015
wakaman:

kid! Move over, i am addressing your teacher!

you're still reinforcing the points I made earlier wit this reply..
Always looking out for slightest opportunity to go messy
learn to address issues okay

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Beremx:
how I speak my Igbo is not your problem. I am from IMO you are Anambra. I spoke central Igbo,you're speaking funky Igbo.

Btw, how far about gini? Eji n GI ugwo?

Hehehehe central igbo? grin igbo izugbe you mean? grin you funny no be small even in your imo dialect it's kpachara anya gi not kpa cha anyi gi got that baby?
I can be your igbo teacher if you can pay me well wink
because i can see that yoruba language has overided your mother's natural dialects not your fault sha grin

my igbo is not funky and it's called igbo onicha which is accepted by all (check your modern cachtism book in igbo as a Catholic that's onitsha language in action cheesy).

btw

am just asking you how far (hailing you) noting wrong naa ijirom igwo kiss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Did you read my post upside down again ? Because janjawiids see things upside down. grin
You want to stoop low to insults? Wow...

GOOD morning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Candyrain(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
wakaman:
Barcanista- all these time and effort you use to find fault with the present government could be used proactively to better your life and immediate environment.

look in the mirror, evaluate your self and stride objectively.
then only would you see how you can help the country.
start from yourself. Remove bigotry, naivety and self delusion from your being else you are propounding the problems of Nigerians.

He's doing his bit to remind the govt of its promises to its people. What are you doing?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by temitemi1(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Promises that are yet to be fulfilled gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2015
libertyfather:
Barcanista is at it again, you wunt stop disappointing your pay master, well done dude.... take back your zobo me I dunt want
I still don't get your point bro..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Candyrain(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
major466:
Before power was handed over to them on may 29th, the Bubu led APC administration made the impression that they will hit the Sky immediately and FLY to fullfil all their campaign promises. Well, Two months down the line, they are still on the ground helplessly confused on where to fly.
So far its all been talk with no action.

They left their compass behind so automatically they are nowhere, lost.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Jesusloveyou: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, Nairalanders and Guests of this forum. Today (June 29) marks the second month of the life of Buhari's administration. I have therefore taken the step of matching some of his campaign promises with the reality on ground two months into his Presidency (Happy Reading).

1. Failure To End Boko-Haram As Promised:
During Buhari's Jan 22, 2015 campaign for the Presidency in Imo state, he made a pledge/promise to end Boko Haram insurgency within TWO months if elected. In his own words...

“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Unfortunately, contrary to his assurance the BH terrorists has neither been chased out nor is there any significant improvement in this fight.

2. Failure To BringBackChibokGirls:
On August 11, 2014, the Northern Elders Forum gave then President Jonathan a TWO month deadline to BringBackChibokGirls. According to them, failure to return the Chibok girls within the time frame automatically means forfeiture of Jonathan's right to seek re-election in the March 2015 poll. In their own words..

“In the event that President Jonathan fails to do this, Nigerians will be left with the only conclusion that he has forfeited his right to ask for our mandate beyond 2015.”
www.leadership.ng/news/380738/northern-elders-give-jonathan-2-month-ultimatum-produce-chibok-girls-end-insurgency

Buhari promised to reunite the missing girls with their families..

"I will give all it takes to ensure that our girls that were kidnapped from Chibok are rescued and reunited with their families." (President Muhammadu Buhari, March 2015)

Though he never fixed a timeline, I believe it is fair that he inherits the 2months deadline given to Goodluck Jonathan by Northern Elders Forum. His failure to return the school girls after two months in power should therefore means a forfeiture of his right to extend his mandate beyond 2019 in line with the NEF scale.

3. The Failure of Him and His Appointees To Publicly Declare Their Assets:

“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
www.dailypost.ng/2015/02/20/buhari-pledges-publicly-declare-assets-voted-office/

Those were the words of Muhammadu Buhari in his February 25 pledge. Unfortunately, it's been TWO months since taken over and we are yet to see the Assets of the President and his Vice. More painful is the fact that NONE of the President's appointees (Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina, NSA Moguno, Accountant-General etc) has declared their assets PUBLICLY contrary to his pledge of "as a pre-condition for appointment.".

4. Failure To Commence/Implement Other Programs:
It is unfortunate that two months into this administration, no one is talking about other Buhari promises like the 12 months post service payments for Corp members and feeding of primary school pupils. There is no mechanism in place to ensure that monthly N5000 payment to the elderly, disabled and the unemployed.

It is worthy to note that Buhari is yet to achieve ANY of his campaign promises. Though I never voted President Buhari at the March 28 poll, I believe that it is the right of every citizen irrespective of party or religious affiliation to hold the government accountable. I also believe that we (critics) are doing the APC favor by our constant criticisms. In fact, the APC on April 30 through its Chairman, Chief John Oyegun admonished the opposition to constantly keep the APC/Buhari government on their toes. In his own word...

“We(APC) want the PDP to keep us on our toes so that we don’t make the same mistake they made.”
www.thenationonlineng.net/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/

God sparing our lives, we shall continue to keep them on their toes.

May God Bless Us All
rubbish, ur clueless corrupt hero of wasted 6yrs with zero success, with what PMB is doing right now, u and ur fellow saTANist should be ashame of ur clueless corrupt hero

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2015
kenny091:
I have realised no matter the amount of good Buhari does, some people will always hate him, what surprises me is the moral justification that PDP has to castigate him. I wish Barcanista would one day take time to compile an article of all the failed promises of his party PDP in their 16years in governance. Buhari and indeed APC need opposition to function properly since this is a democracy but PDP is just not the right party to provide it. They are grossly inexperienced, overeager and too hate-filled to fulfill this crucial role.
The APC is a toxic pot pouri of neo-oligarchs, political weasals, propaganda-spewing 'decepticons' and power-grabbing political jobbers whose loyalty to alleviating the situation of the impoverished masses retreats to a negative on a loyalty number scale which in comparision would make Edward Snowden seem like a WWII hero.

The only change we are seeing is a return to the dark ages of democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by AMBIVERT(f): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
But Barcanista, it is not fair.

I was the chief hailer Wailer on that political analyst thread and you did not even invite me to come and take high table.

I guess is maybe bicos I am new heregringrintongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Beremx(f): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Omenkata:

Hehehehe central igbo? grin igbo izugbe you mean? grin you funny no be small even in your imo dialect it's kpachara anya gi not kpa cha anyi gi got that baby?
I can be your igbo teacher if you can pay me well wink
because i can see that yoruba language has overided your mother's natural dialects not your fault sha grin

my igbo is not funky and it's called igbo onicha which is accepted by all (check your modern cachtism book in igbo as a Catholic that's onicha language in action).

btw

am just asking you how far (hailing you) noting wrong naa ijirom igwo kiss cheesy
you have heard me speak Igbo before. Do I sound like I don't know how to speak igbo or you just want to embarass me on NL?

Onicha igbo you speak is not Igbo Izugbe. Go and ask!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Candyrain(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
kolawaxxy:
barcanista and the wailers

but seriously, I feel your pain man, after all, a drowning man will cling to anything; even straw.

redeeming a lost reputation is one hell of a job. undecided

Rather than attack his person why not check what he posted and see if there's any false accusation in it and then point it out.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Check dictionary meaning of a nation bro

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:
And the master has yet summoned his dogs!.

Its a good thing this thread is just based on an individuals opinion, and as we all know, opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one, even dogs too!.

How far?
U dey hear from the son of smack so?
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Omenkata: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Beremx:
you have heard me speak Igbo before. Do I sound like I don't know how to speak igbo or you just want to embarass me on NL?

Onicha igbo you speak is not Igbo Izugbe. Go and ask!

ok no embarrassment sorry for that wink

but why did they allow such igbo in a cachtism book use by all Catholics in igbo land isn't that great? supremacy?
cheesy
Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Promises that are yet to be fulfilled gringrin
Una go wait tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... by joseph1832(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

How far?
U dey hear from the son of smack so?
I'm doing well thank you.

TheSonOfMark proved that he's the bigger and better fool by not showing us that link to his so called imaginary freelance article.

Any way, I wish him the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat / Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.