Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? (7965 Views)

Nigerians Shop Till They Drop In London / Why Can't Nigerians Be Honest? / How Do Nigerians Shop Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by DisGuy: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
because most nigerians want to touch what they want to buy- they want to 'feel it' before paying grin

i wonder how ebay will be successful in nigeria
Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
WELL u can now order stuffs online and it will be brought to your door step. now d good thing is you dont have to be scared of being scammed cos you dont pay till you get the goods. u place ur order, they bring it to the address provided and you pay them there and then its a boutique though. depearl.com
i dont work for them and neither am i being paid for this advert but as nigerians go talk, better market dey sell imself. i use them.
Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by nwanioma(f): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
Why limit your self to Nigerian stores, you can shop all the high street stores in the US, shop for any item you desire, pay in Naira and receive your goods here in Nigeria! Yep its that simple visit

www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by nwanioma(f): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
The Amazing thing about shopping on www.circuitatlantic.com is that you can make payments with your regular Nigerian debit card, from any of the banks. And i totally agree that a lack of knowledge is also part of the problems why Nigerians wouldn't shop on line. But with time and enlightenment more and more people are starting to shop online.
Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by broboltz11: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Well, if we tell you these people that incomplete and inadequate knowledge about the issues of Credit/Debit Cards cannot take to anywhere. To be sincere! You will continues to be grope in darkness for many years. We are telling you that You can now, with easy, free of mind, get your desired VISA CREDIT CARD that will be accepted all over the world to do your business, all your online business transactions and purchases, here in Nigeria.
This card is accepted at ClickBank and all other places like Amazon, CommissionJunction, Google adwords, Facebook advertisement, YouTube, eBay, Google video, Yahoo video, Metacafe, Revver and all USA, UK, Asians and other European websites. Which ordinary cards would not do as it carries Nigeria address for its billing country.
The problem of rejection of our ordinary credit card is now conquered by this dedicated financial institution here in Nigeria as it issues you this Visa credit card that is accepted all over the world.
This is not a reload card you get from a website. This is a visa credit card issues to you here by a Bank.
For the channel to obtain the card, even without an initial deposit, call on 08036064205. Thank.

Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by adetoutoua: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2013
determined: I was at Shoprite over the weekend and it was a horrible experience.

First of all, not only did it take about an hour through the Ozumba Mbadiwe Traffic to get there, but when I finally got in, parking space was a problem, It was like the whole of Lagos was at the Palms.

Ok. I eventually found somewhere to park and started shopping and at the end of the day I spent more than 30 mins on the long queue to pay for my stuff.

Now I really want to know everyone's opinion, What's the point of all this? Why can't we have online shopping with our interswitch or etranzact cards while such shops have a delivery service plan and whats your opinion about online shopping for places like Shoprite, Game, Park and Shop etc. in Nigeria?

why not shop online from the US and get shipped right to your door? It is easier and it's saves time !
www.shopcloser.com
Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by abebi123: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Yes there are lot of options are available for doing online shopping In Nigeria,Read this post for getting details for some more best online shopping in Nigeria. https://www.nairaland.com/1395186/nigeria-shopping-site-buy-products
Re: Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
I thank God that in the midst of all this negativity, at least 5 successful ones have arisen. e.g jumia.
Let this be a lesson to us all. Take a chance and stop being so negative all the time over every idea!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank: More Winners Emerge In Diamondxtra Monthly Draw. / I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria / Tayo Amusan Now Has Full Ownership Of The Palms Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.