Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! (3153 Views)

New LCD Bottle Opener For Monitoring Drunks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by amebono13: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2009
sara j:

LadyT

Show us your body. Why are you showing us you air brushed face?? Maybe you're not showing us your body cos its too obese like every other naija woman!

Leliah is 50000000 times prettier than you even with that airbrushed photo

u r an idiot,show us your own body lets see how ugly u r

all dis flabby skinned whites coming here to claim pretty when indeed they r opposite of sexy and attractive

idiot
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2009
debosky:

Richy

I don't know why you feel a sweater would be a good gift to appease him. You smash my £700 TV and knit me a cardigan    undecided

Wouldn't work if you ask me.

My suggestion is for her to allow as much backdoor activity as her hubby desires for one month whether it hurts or not.  grin grin The man loves it and would appreciate that better than a sweater he can buy for £10 at Primark.

yeah - since he can't get to watch his Bleep videos on HD def, he gets to act them out. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by pureminded: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2009
@POSTER , To solve all the problem , get a good and strong stick and balance yur self towards the new tv, and smash straight into the middle of the screen and go ahead and buy another one which you wanted to do , I think you have replaced what you damaged by doing exactly that .

PS: Take to my advice
Good Luck
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by spikedcylinder: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2009
Thats true, how can you assume your marriage is ruined because of your broken TV? Is that how you built your relationship with your husband? On material things?
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by kiwi992(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2009
Hey Leilah,

It ain't  such a big deal that you broke the TV. 

I'm surprised that your husband is upset with you because of it.  Maybe he's got other issues with you - perhaps you are clumsy or that he doesn't like you getting piste on a few cans of Guinness! 

Either way, it doesn't matter.  It was simply an accident which you should be able to claim from your home insurance's accidental damage cover.

If he's going to be like that with you, then sod him!  Put in the insurance claim, tell him about it when the cheque arrives and pay it into your bank account since he couldn't be patient-enough to do so.  Sorted!

Anyway, why do you feel so insecure in this marriage of yours?

kiwi992.
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by 4Play(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2009
A good way of appeasing your husband is to invite your big-breasted female friend for a menage a trois with him. That should go a long way in calming him down.
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by chyk91(m): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2009
Na wa o, tv spoil marriage. Hmm
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by iice(f): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2009
Me sef go vex ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by dean2725: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2009
got drunk in your matrimonial home?? . . .we change indecence and call it "no big deal" all in the name of tryn to feel westernized. unfortunately "bad" doesnt have another name other than "bad"
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by whiteroses(f): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2009
why is everyone attacking the poster or am i missing something? if you can't help advice her you no fit shut up? sheesh
only few of us get brain for nairaland you dont have to be negative and bitter all the time get some class people, i agree i like to take a piss at poster once a while but i make sure it's harmless and funny but some of you are just aggresive and negative kmt
bitter people get a life
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by ladykool(f): 3:31am On Jul 11, 2009
this will teach u a lesson next time you will lessen your drinks!!

whiteroses:

why is everyone attacking the poster or am i missing something? if you can't help advice her you no fit shut up? sheesh
only few of us get brain for nairaland you dont have to be negative and bitter all the time get some class people, i agree i like to take a piss at poster once a while but i make sure it's harmless and funny but some of you are just aggresive and negative kmt
bitter people get a life
why dont u advise her?? sad or do u see her complaining, if she aint complaining are u her speaker to talk abeg sharap there!!!
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by whiteroses(f): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2009
lady kool:

this will teach u a lesson next time you will lessen your drinks!!
why dont u advise her?? sad or do u see her complaining, if she aint complaining are u her speaker to talk abeg sharap there!!!
angry angry
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by MrsChima(f): 2:32am On Jul 19, 2011
Whoever said that we should advise OP what she do with HER MARRIAGE. First of all, WE DO NOT HAVE anything to do with someone else marriage. We are not responsible nor mandated to advise if WE CHOOSES not to.

If her dummy husband is going to divorce her because she broke a fucking TV that her FUCKING PROBLEM not ours.

Now I said it.
Re: Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv! by Roland17(m): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2011
@OP
Don't blow it out of proportion, he would naturally get angry, but he would eventually get over it, just be more careful next time and for as long as u can, prove to him how remorseful u are about the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Do I Go Back Home? / Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.