Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria (3145 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Gistchannel: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids in Nigeria, Returns to Spain with only Their Travel Documents

A family is in chaos and confusion following a surprise action by the breadwinner.

A married woman has been left in pain after being abandoned in Nigeria with kids by her husband

The family was initially based in Europe, but at the moment, the wife and kids are in Nigeria while the husband is in Spain.

The husband, identified as Chinedu, had reportedly returned with his family from their base in Spain on the guise of having a vacation in their home country, Nigeria.

However, he returned to Spain with only their travel documents and left them behind.

In a video shared on TikTok by @favouritenews, his wife tearily expressed shock at her husband’s action, suggesting that she had no prior knowledge that they’d be abandoned in Nigeria. Making her case on her knees in the clip, the woman blamed Chinedu’s elder sister for spiritually manipulating him.

Some reactions culledbelow:

Goldenheart1999 said: “My advice to all of you don’t love and blind at the same time and don’t trust nobody. I was the one that kept the documents when we visited home.”

Barbara Williams said: “Those of you saying she should go to the country’s embassy, remember they will ask her to come with her husband or else no way for the kids no prob.”

Khadijat Ifelewa Oritoke said: “Maybe the woman was trying to implicate him over there n d man did not want to ruin his carrier.

https://www.gistchannel.com/2022/03/14/wife-stranded-seeks-help-as-husband-dumps-her-kids-in-nigeria-returns-to-spain-with-only-their-travel-documents/

2 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin grin grin Crocodile tears. When a man hustle day and night to take you to a more conducive clime, only for you to reach and start growing wings, dragging power with your man.

If it is that easy, hustle on your own and return back there.

Brother Chinedu, I rejoice with you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
It seems the cost of taxes over there forced him to do the unthinkable . Make this woman get ready to suffer the heat wey Buhari dey give nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by descartes400: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
The Husband must be a Nairalander! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
The Man took the best decision for himself and his family.

Looking at that woman, it's obvious she was growing unnecessary wings in Europe hence the man decided to clip her wings.

Madam, enjoy Nigeria to the fullest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by baby124: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Just go to the embassy, report it stolen and you get new ones. All this format no de work again in digital age. Make sure you enter Spain and draw Chinedu’s ears with the court. Na him go run kabakaba go him papa village leave Spain for you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Kobojunkiee: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gistchannel:
However, he returned to Spain with only their travel documents and left them behind.

In a video shared on TikTok by @favouritenews, his wife tearily expressed shock at her husband’s action, suggesting that she had no prior knowledge that they’d be abandoned in Nigeria. Making her case on her knees in the clip, the woman blamed Chinedu’s elder sister for spiritually manipulating him.

Some reactions culledbelow:

Goldenheart1999 said: “My advice to all of you don’t love and blind at the same time and don’t trust nobody. I was the one that kept the documents when we visited home.”

Barbara Williams said: “Those of you saying she should go to the country’s embassy, remember they will ask her to come with her husband or else no way for the kids no prob.”

Khadijat Ifelewa Oritoke said: “Maybe the woman was trying to implicate him over there n d man did not want to ruin his carrier.
The comment in bold makes little to no sense. We are talking of Spain, not Saudi Arabia Abeg. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Kobojunkiee: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
baby124:
Just go to the embassy, report it stolen and you get new ones. All this format no de work again in digital age. Make sure you enter Spain and draw Chinedu’s ears with the court. Na him go run kabakaba go him papa village leave Spain for you!
Abi oo! I don't understand her wailing as if her world has come to an abrupt halt or something. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Mindlog: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why the noise when she can go to the Spanish embassy to prove she and the kids were legally resident in Spain before their return.

Days of a husband seizing travel documents are long gone, especially when it is any of those Western Countries.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
clueless woman.
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Which one of the embassy ? grin Nigeria embassy here in Nigeria or Spain embassy grin please enlighten us.

baby124:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
If you check well , she go don over torment the man for Spain

Carrying a Nigerian woman abroad is one of the easiest ways to have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Bounceboune7: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Carrying a Nigerian woman abroad is one of the easiest ways to have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE grin
i don't pity d lady cos it's obvious this woman go do show d guy shege.

It's obvious d guy outsmarted d lady

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dump her and the kids in Nigeria!!!...."Imagine"? as if Nigeria is a refuse dump site.......and why is she crying as if her worst nightmare has visited her,is Nigeria that horrible?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Mindlog: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:
Which one of the embassy ? grin Nigeria embassy here in Nigeria or Spain embassy grin please enlighten us.

Spanish embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
let the man come and explain himself 1st..... CHINEDU!!!!
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
As a Spaniard or what grin

Mindlog:

Spanish embassy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:

pyyxxaro:

Zonefree:
The Man took the best decision for himself and his family.

Looking at that woman, it's obvious she was growing unnecessary wings in Europe hence the man decided to clip her wings.

Madam, enjoy Nigeria to the fullest.
madridguy:
grin grin grin Crocodile tears. When a man hustle day and night to take you to a more conducive clime, only for you to reach and start growing wings, dragging power with your man.

If it is that easy, hustle on your own and return back there.

Brother Chinedu, I rejoice with you.

Without even knowing what happened, your first assumption is to believe that he must be right. When the truth is that y’all always rejoice whenever it seems that a woman is on the receiving end of an unfair deal.

Rabid woman haters.

So what did the children do to him? They grew wings too?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Mindlog: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:
As a Spaniard or what grin

Like in my first post, if she can prove she is legally resident in Spain before the travel to Nigeria, she and the children would get themselves back in Spain....It is no rocket science for a good lawyer to handle. Get her proof of employment there, proof of the children in the Spanish educational system etc
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sentiment aside we know how the story dey always go.
The children will need their mother more so they need to be with her for now.

cococandy:

Without even knowing what happened, your first assumption is to believe that he must be right. When the truth is that y’all always rejoice whenever it seems that a woman is on the receiving end of an unfair deal.

Rabid woman haters.

So what did the children do to him? They grew wings too?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:

.... If it was because the woman is maltreating him which we don't know. What of the kids? He should have taken them along or did they also showed him shege like you said? grin
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:

...He dumped them means he has abandoned both wife and kids. Not fair to the kids though.
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
I am sure he will start sending them money as soon as possible for their upkeep and children school fee.

JONNYSPUTE:
...He dumped them means he has abandoned both wife and kids. Not fair to the kids though.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:

You know “how the story dey always go” is a confirmation of your bias. Because you definitely do not know the facts . You just believe what you want. Even if you were to hear the truth and it doesn’t favor what you’ve predetermined in your mind, you still won’t believe it.

And the children needing her for now means she’s not useless in the family then is she? I guess that wasn’t enough

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Do you have the real gist? Do you think a man will just wake up one day and tricked his wife and kids back to Nigeria and abandoned them?

cococandy:

You know “how the story dey always go” is a confirmation of your bias. Because you definitely do not know the facts . You just believe what you want. Even if you were to hear the truth and it doesn’t favor what you’ve predetermined in your mind, you still won’t believe it.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Mariangeles(f): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Except the man is wicked, what would make a man choose to leave/live without his wife and children?
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:
Do you have the real gist? Do you think a man will just wake up one day and tricked his wife and kids back to Nigeria and abandoned them?

It’s hard for you to imagine that. But it’s not hard for you to imagine that the woman is troublesome. Like I said, pure evidence of your bias.
You think his action must be justified but can’t imagine her actions (if she was troublesome) being justified

You’ve never seen a man abandon his family and children for years because he met a new woman? Something thats not even rare.
Why is it hard to imagine him being the issue but easy for you to assume it must be her? The answer is BIAS

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
For him to have applied this ancient formula of section 83 subsection 19 of the Bro code Act,.. he has endured enough.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by figel(f): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mindlog:

Like in my first post, if she can prove she is legally resident in Spain before the travel to Nigeria, she and the children would get themselves back in Spain....It is no rocket science for a good lawyer to handle. Get her proof of employment there, proof of the children in the Spanish educational system etc

As what? Unless she has a stand alone document, she is on her own.
Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by Stereotypes: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Fake. Everyone Spanish citizen or immigrant is on their database.

If she goes to the embassy, they check and make new papers for them to be able to return.

If the man is illegal and she him back with her, all she has to do is give his name, address, work address, plus anyone he's affiliated with. Police will say hi the next day.

All this drama is rubbish over something that can be fixed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stranded Seeks Help As Husband Dumps Her & Kids In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Madam we are over dragging this mere issue. To cap it all, I challenge you to bring any story of any man that betrayed his wife after taking him abroad. I have more than enough story of " I regretted bringing her abroad " that grace the FP of this forum.

cococandy:

It’s hard for you to imagine that. But it’s not hard for you to imagine that the woman is troublesome. Like I said, pure evidence of your bias.
You think his action must be justified but can’t imagine her actions (if she was troublesome) being justified

You’ve never seen a man abandon his family and children for years because he met a new woman? Something thats not even rare.
Why is it hard to imagine him being the issue but easy for you to assume it must be her? The answer is BIAS

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Girl Has Shown Me Pepper, Plz Help / I Am Here To Answer All Your Personal Finance Questions. / 5 Reasons Nigerian Babies Are The Cutest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.