Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website (1205 Views)

App Monetization Strategies For Free Apps / General Strategies For Converting Legacy Code? / B2b Web-based Fulfilment Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2009
8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website

You know your industry. You know your audience. But do you know how to make your B2B website start making more money for you?
Hundreds, if not thousands, of white papers and websites offer tips for optimizing your content and driving traffic to your B2B site or blog. In this informative guide, you will be presented specific strategies for easily converting the traffic you have today into significant, reliable revenue for your site.

Whether you target software developers or sales managers, gadget heads or genetic engineers, the proven strategies outlined here will help you transform your B2B site from a labor of love into a money-making machine.

The link is at: http://saharapub.tradepub.com/free/w_nl21/prgm.cgi
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 12:44am On Mar 17, 2009
.NET Rocks! is a weekly talk show for anyone interested in programming on the Microsoft .NET platform. The shows range from introductory information to hardcore geekiness. Many of our listeners download the mp3 files and burn CDs for the commute to and from work, or simply listen on a portable media player.

.NET Rocks! host Carl Franklin has been quoted in Wired Magazine and The New York Times as an early pioneer of Podcasting, a technology for automatically downloading new shows as they become available.

It could be quite good for .NET guys in the house.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by dammytosh: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2009
@Poster
   You are right, Carl Franklin Is da Bomb. I love the "Better Know Your Framework" segment where Carl talks abt a new thing on the dotnet framework
    I av been following his shows from Show 187:-"Miguel Castro on Web Controls 2.0" in 2006  to Show 429 :- "Michael Foord Talks IronPython" 2009. Infact one of the shows (Show 358) is the ringing tone for my DotNet Mentor.

But why that much stress when u can download the show for free without filling a single form on http://www.dotnetrocks.com/archives.aspx

the TV version of the show is DNRTV www.dnrtv.com.

multinet85:

Offered by: Microsoft Corporation
It is not offered by Microsoft Corporation, there is always a disclaimer at the beginning of the show
  "The opinions and viewpoints expressed in .NET Rocks! are not necessarily those of its sponsors, or of Microsoft Corporation, its partners, or employees.  .NET Rocks! is a production of Franklins.NET, which is solely responsible for its content.  Franklins.NET - Training Developers to Work Smarter. "

multinet85:

The link is at : http://saharapub.tradepub.com/free/w_msf125/prgm.cgi
Use this link instead  http://www.dotnetrocks.com/archives.aspx
The show is very informative. u can learn au to do things in a better way. And it is good to learn from DotNet Icons like Venkat, Miguel Castro, Juval Lowly, Dans etc teach u programming language.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2009
There are lots of opportunities to other resources through the link.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
This video showcases how to manage change management with database project.

Microsoft MVP, Brian Randell walks you through how to take an existing SQL 2008 database and reverse engineer the catalogue data into Visual Studio Project and put it under version control using Team Foundation Server 2008. This allows you and your team to really take control of change management when it comes to database catalogue.

Offer Link: http://saharapub.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc:&pc=w_msf124
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by paule: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2009
Guys is this a forum to discuss and solve .NET problems, news or politics?

As for me i i love to discuss and solve .NET problems
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
More new titles are being added by Brian. Please check it out.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by fatezy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2009
This is out of the topic but please I need help to deploy a project I developed. Its workin perfectly on my syst with sql2000 but when I try using it on a syst with sql2005 with same initial catalog name & password, it gives me an error, Error occurred while establishin connection to server, This may be due to fact that server does not allow remote connections ,
Please what can I do?
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
Check out the talk show, go to presenter's site and you will see a wealth of information on troubleshooting and the like.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by fatezy(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2009
Thanks, Googled it out & found out that I had to change my datasource from local host to the target's system server's name. Thanks for replying
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by dammytosh: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2009
.net resources are also available on codeprojects too.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2009
The show has a new release this week. Loads of .Net troubleshooting tips and guides.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2009
This title is mainly the high-tech side of business, very relevant to anyone trying to succeed in the IT world of ours.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2009
In all business dealings especially in IT, data is King. From it flows all decisions and critical business dealings. This title is really informative in this regard.
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 2:32am On Apr 02, 2009
This interesting and informative white paper describes the ten ways you can use predictive analytics tool for your data management.

Check it out on: http://martinmary.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc:&pc=w_spss02
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website by multinet85(m): 3:34am On Apr 07, 2009
Has anyone really experienced the importance of predictive analytics in data management? Maybe, this 10 reasons can enlighten the way, and shade more light.

(1) (Reply)

Joomla And Wordpress Assistance / I Need Compilers For Java,c++, PASCAL And Python Available In Android Format / School Management Software For Your Growing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.