Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman (1848 Views)

10 Month Old Female Doberman For Sale / My Doberman Is Shy. Help Me / 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi petlanders, i av a 1yr old doberman dat luks exactly lyk a 6month old dog. My dog luks so skinny nd small pls i nid hlp on hw to mk it grow bigger.......wat kind of food nd drugs can i gv her
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by Toheeb31(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
pelumieji:
Hi petlanders, i av a 1yr old doberman dat luks exactly lyk a 6month old dog. My dog luks so skinny nd small pls i nid hlp on hw to mk it grow bigger.......wat kind of food nd drugs can i gv her

Post pictures of the Dog

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pics first. Let's examine it in order to help
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by olisafincy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
you didnt feed him well when it was little and it has somehow affected growth but you need to focus on canned food and meats to booster growth ur dobberman, im a dobberman fan and have been praying to own one someday. i couldnt feed my puppy 4 times a day so i gave it to my cousin who is always available to feed him at all time and yesterday when i visited i was happy with the result. though naturally dobberman is not as muscular to compare to GSD,BOER-BULL,MASTIFF,ROTTWEILERS and others but i will be glad if you give us pictures of ur dog.
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks for d replies, am in school presently i ll post d pics here as soon as i go home, i nid to send d type of food nd drugs to my mum cos she as been taking care of it. I can say d growth is highly retarded
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by knyte(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2015
pelumieji:
Thanks for d replies, am in school presently i ll post d pics here as soon as i go home, i nid to send d type of food nd drugs to my mum cos she as been taking care of it. I can say d growth is highly retarded

Your dog can still pick up but maybe nt attain optimal growth rate since smtin were not done while he was growing up
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by nickyvil: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Do you have a vet that gives him up to date medications? And been away from home what type of foods do your mom give him? A dog growing up need proper attentions(feeding,medications,exercises e.t.c) dobberman is a sprinter so they need a lot of exercises to keep them fit and adjust to their lifestyles. but first we need pictures of it to know his present state to be able to suggest a solution.
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by tobolos(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Have you tried BullyMax or gorrillamax? You will be amazed within 20 days of use. Jus carryout a research on the supplements.
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by mako007(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
tobolos:
Have you tried BullyMax or gorrillamax? You will be amazed within 20 days of use. Jus carryout a research on the supplements.
is this supplement safe for female dogs?
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by tobolos(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2015
mako007:
is this supplement safe for female dogs?
safe for both sex.no side effect
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by Richybang: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
bullymax don't make a dog grow tall or fat my friend it's for body building it helps the muscles it makes them visible the growth of a dog is determined by the parents and what u feed it if u try bullymax u may not like your dog again it will change from Doberman to a bouncer with muscles all over the body the beauty of a Doberman will not be there. bullymax are mostly good for dogs like pitbull, mastiffs, and other that u know has body structures I have used bullymax before and to me I don't like it the person that asked you to get bullymax please ask him if he has used it before.
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by tobolos(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
we are all entitled to our individual opinions.bullymax and gorillamax works well on my dogs(Alsatian and boerboel) both in height and mass. just carry out a further survey on your own.
Re: Pls I Nid Hlp With My Doberman by Richybang: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
go do some research. about bullymax my friend and look at the pictures of dogs that took it

(1) (Reply)

German Mastiff Puppies Available For New Home / Solid Caucasian Puppies For Adoption (Sale) / Boerboel Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.