Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Dreams - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Dreams (931 Views)

A Short Poem: Journey To My Dreams / Dreams Are Illusions / Nigeria Of My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams by Yusufadeto(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
It always good to love someone, always looking forward to share your dreams with someone u love, the main thing is to always wish the person u love to find happines even if is not with u, though i always work towards whatever i want, ad i want it to be but God judge most becos it not under must that u must be what u want to be, but it the plan of God for that matters most, but we will always pray that God should have better plans for us, even if the dreams we r pursuing is not mean't to be, like me, All i want to be in my life is to be an Professional Acoountant, and am trying to work towards, but it does not means, i must be an account under must, becos God may have better plans for me, which i hope it will worth it, all i want and all i will be is with God, pray to find Happiness wherever i am, where i find myself, and with whoever i will spend the rest of my life with, and wherever i live and in whatever i involve myself in, and it always Good to be pursuing ur dreams with aim and dedication, hope mine will come true and be happy with someone i love, and always be around people that love me, and always love to be around a lovely family like mine, and my parent who are blessed with decent children,

All my dreams means alot

Always work towards ur dream

Be dedicated and hardwork

If anything is not pursuing try to pursue something

Becos the future means alot

And is the present that will determine part of the future

But it does not mean that all ur dreams must come true

Because God may have Better plans for u

Whichever way u must work towards ur dreams

And achieve ur Aim and Goal

Am sure happiness and joy will come to u

Because u have fulfil ur dream and u sure about ur future

Because u work towards what u earn

Be dedicated, hard working, and achieve ur goal and dreams

i think that is a bit of advise, i think it is a nice poem, Thanks always work towards ur dreams be comtemped with whatever u doing as well always be Honest, Trustworthy with whoever you are with, God Bless
Re: Dreams by Yusufadeto(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
u have to dream for whatever u want in future, we all dream

(1) (Reply)

Whispers Of Silence! / . / My Dear Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.