Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability (11833 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Poooo always happens in the north
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by GoldenJAT(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Did u guys see that? I just comment finish....
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by quickly: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by seedorfg(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
And the lord said 'fear north'
cheesy
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
allanphash7:
Seems this governor is really serving his people

Abi?
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by 2rutalk1: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
The only language Nigerians understand is violence or threat. He has deemed it neccessary to appoint a special Adviser after they threatened to bring him down. You can ask Asari Dukubo, Tompolo and others. If you want to make it in Nigeria just make some noise and your bank account will grow over night
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by condralbede(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anoruo:
Even babiala self dey vex.
That's North for you...vex is on them.All of them inclusive!!
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Reminds me of the book I read while in Secondary school, "Beggars' Strike".
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by wellmax(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
allanphash7:
Seems this governor is really serving his people
Yea
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by Candybob(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by Candybob(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nonsense! Islam and begging! So begging too na service to God? Nothing wey man no go hear from in the name of religion. GET THE FURK OFF THE STREET AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING SENSIBLE TO ENGAGE IN!
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by okeke00(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
seriously, i am niether pdp or apc but i just like this man way of governorship. he knows what best a state needed for development even when the foolishness of Nigeria citizens are trying to overpower his dignity and experience. he is still strong and firm to carry out his duties
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by luiginho2xl(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
This whole drama reminds me of a book i read once, back in the days, titled "beggars strike". i'v forgotten the author's name.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability by johncreek: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is an eye opener for other governors to know disability is an ability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Hails Oyo APC Leaders Over Decision To Unite / The Strike Was Suspended Not Called Off – PENGASSAN President / Buhari, Osinbajo Should Declare Their Assets Publicly - Ex-NHRC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.