Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3380997 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Walexz02:
Abeg who help me see @Hadie14 I no see her green light since morning o Logodwhiz Bobolil Dtobs
she de her bf hood.. U no no say today na val?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Jimab:
Pressy! how are u sure u ll b marching by 30th? Cos I wanna know of mine too, A begyi

Classified info
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
WinningSun:

I asked a question I believed is relevant to the subject only for that *******" to attack me instead of being polite or overlook it. she went ahead to call me names and I paid her I. her coins.
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Lmao
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Classic90: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
That's not true. Everyone's call up number was changed and it all matches that on the leaked CUL
boboLIL:
I de for group 1 bro...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good evening house, pls let's be patience with one another, no question is silly even if they ask us the meaning of lmao or nysc. pls to avoid wahala, if we felt the question being is too silly, let's scrol pass. i believe we are all matured individuals. namecalling, attacking eachother personality, character assasination was not and has never been the part of the basis of establishment of this thread.
The why i joined this thread was that i saw a one big happy family of complete strangers comprising of diff ethnic grps, tribes, sch of thought, diff specialty, philosophies, and institution.
i want this to remain like this. one love, one nation, one golden city.
*special shout to my sweetheart beckytee
pressy logodwhiz, kb468, fraih, fraiser, oluwafirefunmi, janejoanjohn, bobolil, amodu, jaylorm, chiefololade and all other monikers i forgot to mention.
nb:ignore the typo
u don de form dangote abi.. Take time oh lolss...no separate dis fight oh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Walexz02:
Abeg who help me see @Hadie14 I no see her green light since morning o Logodwhiz Bobolil Dtobs
It's actually hardie14. Lemme help you out on that!

She dey busy wit Val! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
DTOBS:

Make we wait till tomorrow nah....

But I suspect something ooo,make una hear....

1. If your CUN on the Green card, Fake/unauthorized CUL, 1st msg and 2nd msg from NYSC are all the same, you have nothing be afraid of as your posting SHOULD be the same.

2. If no 1 above is not a YES in your case, then am afraid NYSC may pull a shocker like the headies but you can also pull an Olamide/kanye on demgrin
I'll pull olamide stuff on them ni o because they changed my CUN in the text they send to me.
I hope they'll pull Donjazi stuff on me.. And I will gladly go and get it grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
boboLIL:
villagegoat e bi like say grass u go chop don finish...
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rosey33(f): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
tobikay01:
You guys been talking d same ish.... can somebody post d list of requirements for camping n oda stuffs make we breath fwesh hair for nose.

seriously u want to breath hair...lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
boboLIL:
u don de form dangote abi.. Take time oh lolss...no separate dis fight oh
lol. yoruba will say "agba ki wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo".
disclaimer: pls translate it for bobolil cos meself no sabi.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'm really really sorry DTOBS had to reply cause that was very funny,sorry to everyone too

Winningsun if you found the word silly as insultive then I'm sorry....BTW you don't have to asteric the word I'm learned

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by smileeey(f): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
WinningSun:

I asked a question I believed is relevant to the subject only for that *******" to attack me instead of being polite or overlook it. she went ahead to call me names and I paid her I. her coins.
oga Ade, forget the issue. You are a man.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
smileeey:
oga Ade, forget the issue. You are a man.
Lols
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Good evening house, pls let's be patience with one another, no question is silly even if they ask us the meaning of lmao or nysc. pls to avoid wahala, if we felt the question being is too silly, let's scrol pass. i believe we are all matured individuals. namecalling, attacking eachother personality, character assasination was not and has never been the part of the basis of establishment of this thread.
The why i joined this thread was that i saw a one big happy family of complete strangers comprising of diff ethnic grps, tribes, sch of thought, diff specialty, philosophies, and institution.
i want this to remain like this. one love, one nation, one golden city.
*special shout to my sweetheart beckytee
pressy logodwhiz, kb468, fraih, fraiser, oluwafirefunmi, janejoanjohn, bobolil, amodu, jaylorm, chiefololade and all other monikers i forgot to mention.
nb:ignore the typo

Same reason I joined too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Classic90:
That's not true. Everyone's call up number was changed and it all matches that on the leaked CUL
come here,, are you high?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Well, to be unbiased.
Both sides of the divide are wrong. And it souldnt degenerate into insults!
OneLove guys!

I'm happy the case is over!
No more insults!

Cc: SC31 Winningsun Wittyemi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
boboLIL:
I de for group 1 bro...
Congrat to you in advance
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

lol. yoruba will say "agba ki wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo".
disclaimer: pls translate it for bobolil cos meself no sabi.
the same to you oh...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Well, to be unbiased.
Both sides of the divide are wrong. And it souldnt degenerate into insults!
OneLove guys!

I'm happy the case is over!
No more insults!

Cc: SC31 Winningsun Wittyemi
are you dangote? No separate dis fight oh.. Cos na me nad u oh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
boboLIL:
she de her bf hood.. U no no say today na val?
Uhm! I see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
DTOBS:

Congrat to you in advance

. Tnx oh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
SC31:

Lol done,I actually see his comments as funny cheesy
Good of you!!! This is why I dey crush on yougrin you always listen...

Oya come and take this hot catfish pepper soup to settle the scores with winnigsun, Winningsun Na catfish you too want or goat meat?

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
boboLIL:
come here,, are you high?
Hahaha guy smoked ekiti weed ni grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Walexz02:

I'll pull olamide stuff on them ni o because they changed my CUN in the text they send to me.
I hope they'll pull Donjazi stuff on me.. And I will gladly go and get it grin

Baba you make sense....but wait ooo what if den no talk say make u come collect am or make den tell you say go Bornu....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rosey33:

seriously u want to breath hair...lolz
. Fresh hair
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by splendidmercy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
DTOBS:

which of them are you answering?

Ability to get torn or ability to be patched?
how many yards of wife material?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Walexz02:
Hahaha guy smoked ekiti weed ni grin
lols imagine oh,,,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
WinningSun:

good,now that you v paid her,it yaf do. Let it go,you are a guy ooo, na you suppose lock up this issue since,you just dey respond like person wey drink sour kunu....dont put us in a state of Anomy oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
DTOBS:

Good of you!!! This is why I dey crush on yougrin you always listen...

Oya come and take this hot catfish pepper soup to settle the scores with winnigsun, Winningsun Na catfish you too want or goat meat?

grin

Hahaha serve the guy villagegoat meat na grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
DTOBS:

Baba you make sense....but wait ooo what if den no talk say make u come collect am or make den tell you say go Bornu....
That one na war o!
Dem no go try am self
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
SC31:
I'm really really sorry DTOBS had to reply cause that was very funny,sorry to everyone too

Winningsun if you found the word silly as insultive then I'm sorry....BTW you don't have to asteric the word I'm learned
I hate holding ties with people. but qualifying what concerns my life with such denigrating word made come out of my shell. other people might be lurking around with likewise questions but holding on to themselves just others will mock their ideas.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
I no like as una separate this fight o buh sha make peace reign...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.