Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3390186 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraih:

Oh URP, Funke's department. Your face actually looked familiar, did you stay in the Hostel at any point?
Ok, mine, I'm from the one and only beautiful department which holds and sustain life, We care and cater for every man and virtually, no human can do without us. cool I can't shout,
I finished from Food Science and Technology department.
congrat.***dey whine yourself dia***.
yeah u are right one and only dept kudos
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
yeh!!! I never know golden city na city of economist o, see how my pple dey analyse economy d way bricklayer dey analyse sand nd cement. I tink i will hav to mention buhari in some of dis coments may b hin fit com choose cordinating minister of economy from golden city. Tuale for una o

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraih:

Greatest Futarian, dunno say you be my sister from the same School o wink which dept did you finish from?

Shammak Darling, I see You cool kiss
Kbs468, I really dunno what to say, you have been cracking my ribs here with your mentions cheesy cheesy
Fraiser, I just have to accept you and your decision again. I hope evrything turns out well. BlizzydoDo, I can officially call you my sister-in-law now smiley
IghravweIG, whats good with you?
tanks sis for acceptin my decision widout mindin all my troubles in d city, blood is indeed ticker dan water

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
hardie14:

na urp oo my sis you nko
eyin omo futa, mo gbo information pe.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Junior waec result collected!O level result collected!Pre degree result collected! ID card collected! SOR collected!! CUN received! CUL- downloading,a dozen of round neck and shorts downloaded,white sneakers and white salubata gotten! B like say I dn dae get ready for camp like dis ba?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kbs468:
grin
But let me gist you about how laws operate as the Attorney General,

Now, I didn't say that EMPHATICALLY NOR EXPLICITLY, instead I said I GUESS,
which means it's not necessarily correct just like you've pointed out now that is still within the ambit of the laws tongue
I copy dat den

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. I guess you got me wrong.

I was only proffering solutions to the problem at hand.

The Loans will work if we are dedicated to it, and thats the ideal thing thing to do.

About your second point, I never said I'm nit in support of it.
I am.
I'm only saying the effect is minimal.
It won't necessarily increase the naira exponentially.

The key thing here is that there should be more Export instead of Import.
If we buy naija to build the naira, Not much difference, compared to when other countries buy naija.

Haven't you tried to ask yourself that despite this campaign(buy naija to build the naira), why is the naira still falling?
It'll soon get to 400.
ok,well, we can only export when we produce, our Naira is still falling because we haven't bought Naija yet,we v just ash-tagged,we have not done. Also,about the effect of Buy Naija to build the Naira being minimal,we have to understand that "He that is faithful in little will be faithful in much". Let's start there at least....i so much respect your views bro,too Educating. Thumbs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... make i comment my reserve for now
kk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
dominion92:

Where did you keep justified19?
I av abandoned dat account, I av more friends with dis Dan justified19.

make I no confuse pple
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
To all Arsenal fans here.. How I wish Arsenal will score Barcelona like 5 goals to nothing...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
wittyemi:
ok,well, we can only export when we produce, our Naira is still falling because we haven't bought Naija yet,we v just ash-tagged,we have not done. Also,about the effect of Buy Naija to build the Naira being minimal,we have to understand that "He that is faithful in little will be faithful in much". Let's start there at least....i so much respect your views bro,too Educating. Thumbs.

Lol!
Okay bro grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kuronima: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
eaglevision:
Junior waec result collected!O level result collected!Pre degree result collected! ID card collected! SOR collected!! CUN received! CUL- downloading,a dozen of round neck and shorts downloaded,white sneakers and white salubata gotten! B like say I dn dae get ready for camp like dis ba?
Do you have your kindergarten school leaving certificate? What about elementary school.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kuronima:

Do you have your kindergarten school leaving certificate? What about elementary school.

I tink I have those one's as well,I kept them in the bank o,I will withdraw dem soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kuronima: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraih:

I finished from Food Science and Technology department.
Total agree with how useful this is coz I practice some of it like all the time. Personally, I just pick a hi-tech stick to dig a hole to plant then I harvest my food with my bare hands using force to overcome friction and get some work done.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kuronima: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
eaglevision:

I tink I have those one's as well,I kept them in the bank o,I will withdraw dem soon
Guy why waste money? You should have wrapped them up with newspaper and buried it behind your home.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
greatestman:
To all Arsenal fans here.. How I wish Arsenal will score Barcelona like 5 goals to nothing...
dream on!...mk I buy u pillow?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dhameelarhay(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
MissOyin:

''Devaluation'', this will still have its distinctive effect on the economy, it's not just eliminating the values of the Zeroes to salvage the economy and curbing the forex demand for the dollar to put its supply at equilibrium!! We are facing a major setback on inflation, downsizing; low investors which has already begun; in fact there is a little bit of probability that the devaluation might not help matters, while viewing from the top to the bottom of the economy it's going to set a high price tag on every economic product from a cup of garri to every bit of hardware and machinery
Now one thing is still vital to still mention as long as the oil prices is still falling the attacks from the dollar and the economy will still keep coming. Every speculator is just hoarding his piece of dollar for the worst season to checkmate. On the other hand if the oil prices recover significantly then attacks will dwindle and the forex supply will increase and the exchange rate will fall.

Devaluation will probably reduce the pressure on forex and encourage capital inflow, but it will lead to a much higher level of inflation, increase the cost of living and weaken purchasing power. It could stifle industry and lead to job losses as unsold stocks pile up. And while non-devaluation and "demand management" may protect certain goods and services priced at the official rate. Speculative attacks, taking advantage of a price difference between two or more markets with the profit being the difference between the market prices will still be hitting us hard.

Diversification into this following sectors Manufacturing, Agriculture and Services are now the possible means of escape from this black hole but shall come in a small paces.

Sincerely, Am impressed. Btw, are u an economist?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lmao grin
FolabiBret:
*receives a call for an ambassadorial post* Speaker: Young man, kindly take a step forward, bow, then run-us a brief about yourself.
Me: *steps forward and bows*
I am Afolabi, Abiodun Bret. A master's degree holder in Organized crime. I had my first degree in E-scamming. *steps backward and takes another bow*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oyxah(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oyehomie:

Awww!!! Y nah..i am gud ..whats up with u nah.....right now, i m gonna try and reach u via email.
Ok. Lemme ask you a quick one. Do you know if we'll b needing our waec/neco/gce results during camp registration? If yes, which do we need? Original or anyone?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
CHAI,see analyses, i believe it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that if we wanna revive our economy, we must:
1)stop all these insecurities so as to attract foreign investors
2)buy 9ja to save naira, nigerians are the highest importer of daily goods. we buy foreign toothpicks, drinks, condoms etc. i even heard that shoprite sells foreign oranges and banana
3) rational utilization of all our resources. note ALL not just crude oil. we have fertile lands, forest(timber), coals, limestone, marble, gold etc all natural resources. rem spain only have sea and they utilize it for fishing
4) investment in human resources: we should improve on our graduate and technicians, we shld send some oversea for training so there will be technological transfer.

would have love to elucidate more, but i'm quite busy. but govt should have
a) a short term plan
b) a medium term plan
c) a long term plan
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dhameelarhay:

Sincerely, Am impressed. Btw, are u an economist?
thanks

no am nt. am an accountant
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rukkyola:

Jesus! Wat i do? Wat does u want 4rm me? Me i no offend anybody o.so make nobody lie 4 my head.Oya tell me,wat i do?

imagine a minister waking up in d middle of the night jst to wish u a happy brthday nd u couldn't even appreciate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
I Nor dey buy any naija product abegg!!, Na by force!? undecided.

All dis Una empiric views sef undecided

D only tin I go manage Na made in Oshogbo weed undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good evening all in this city. How has been our week?
I missed you guys like kilode.

boo,Airstarkane the twins needs ur attention! Iyawo rere lodede oko re.grin

Kbs468, I just pray that you won't implicate me more than this! How have you been?

LogoDwhiz, Boss hw re u doing? Thank you for holding the house.

Spixytnxy, You didnt ask about me,make me sef just waka pass! BTW awon ibeji nko

shammak, you re the bombgrin always laughing at your posts..

Missoyin, omo to sure ju,grin I dey gbadun bi oyinbo se n gbadun cigar

Fraiser and Fraih, You guys rock.

To everybody that fail to see ya name for hia,no problem. as long as ur name dey NYSC portal and heavens portal u have nothing to worry about.

Make I quickly go back to farm! #WakaWakaBuhari has sent people back to farm,now competition is high with us onile.

See you guys later.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Okay dear wink

+ Let's go dear! grin

Ojeifo12, cancel all my appointments for today
From the Presidency,
All appointments for the day is cancelled.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
jayloms:
I Nor dey buy any naija product abegg!!, Na by force!? undecided.

All dis Una empiric views sef undecided

D only tin I go manage Na made in Oshogbo weed undecided
Obviously
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
femiti:
dream on!...mk I buy u pillow?

HahahaHahaha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraiser:
d minister just decided to tarnish our image, dat must b anoda conspiracy theory some where
Leave them... God is involved

cc kbs468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
9 days to the end of registration smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kitchen(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
pls, Must d CUN OR CUL b printed coloured or white n black
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
greatestman:
your name now is *dreamestman* joseph of 21st century...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
kitchen:
pls, Must d CUN OR CUL b printed coloured or white n black
GĀ®EENCARD and CUL MUST be COLOURED... Pls don't LAMINATE...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.