Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3387002 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraiser:
eyin omo futa, mo gbo information pe.....
beta talk wetin you hear oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
kitchen:
pls, Must d CUN OR CUL b printed coloured or white n black
Green card is to be printed coloured
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ojeifo12:

From the Presidency,
All appointments for the day is cancelled.

shocked shocked shocked

longest time!

How have you been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
femiti:
dream on!...mk I buy u pillow?
Me ah go dey fan am

cc greatestman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
eaglevision:
Junior waec result collected!O level result collected!Pre degree result collected! ID card collected! SOR collected!! CUN received! CUL- downloading,a dozen of round neck and shorts downloaded,white sneakers and white salubata gotten! B like say I dn dae get ready for camp like dis ba?
Where ur future result certificate dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Heat wan kill me for here oh....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
justified10:
I av abandoned dat account, I av more friends with dis Dan justified19.

make I no confuse pple
shocked u don dey send friend request?

LogoDWhiz abeg con show me where I go send request o.. Me sef wan get friends
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shammak:

Where ur future result certificate dey

Go ask baba God for further inquiries jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraih:

Greatest Futarian, dunno say you be my sister from the same School o wink which dept did you finish from?

Shammak Darling, I see You cool kiss
Kbs468, I really dunno what to say, you have been cracking my ribs here with your mentions cheesy cheesy
Fraiser, I just have to accept you and your decision again. I hope evrything turns out well. BlizzydoDo, I can officially call you my sister-in-law now smiley
IghravweIG, whats good with you?
grin wink
And now you must get set for a laughter dance rather than a lap dance that Hardie14 once talked about before your Shammak becomes restless again because I have just discovered that you and one of my wives-The DG NAFDAC, Dhupsy actually had a certification in what I love most that made me pushed for her appointment to serve Golden City on a larger scale rather than me keeping mute and monopolising her prowess out of selfishness.

So he denied me the opportunity of adding multiple weight from harbouring two good and great food experts under my roof.But he hasn't done that permanently anyway because I can still gain access to you even if it has to be through Hardie14.

Chai! I have fallen guilty of not replying mentions again because they have piled up again and older ones are not easily accessible again but one particular mention that I must give a reply to is the one from Hardie14.

Now, if not for Fraih, I was wondering whether Hardie14 and Amodu's case had turned to the case of A BUSH MEAT BECOMING THE HUNTER?

Because, yesterday, when Amodu was under your deliverance, he eventually came out Hale and Hearty but today's session seems to be the reverse due to the fact that you were busy telling us what we had already knew instead of answering what I asked you when bobolil said he had forgotten to keep a soft copy of your profile after the hard copy got lost as your response came around when you just finished the deliverance in the morning.

Hmmm. I am now turning into a talkative oo and may be that's y my wives refused to be divorced ooo because they like my gossipy nature since when atleast two women stands together, just know that they must gossip like what I saw Fraih and Hardie14 doing before saying this Hi to them now.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
boboLIL:
I dey tell u...

My bae just wan bury herself inside water... I bn dey beg her say I fit no see her again cry she no be fish fah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kuronima:

Guy why waste money? You should have wrapped them up with newspaper and buried it behind your home.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kuronima:

Guy why waste money? You should have wrapped them up with newspaper and buried it behind your home.

Are u still in the stone age,common leave dt ya village and embrace civilisation o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kbs468:

grin wink
And now you must get set for a laughter dance rather than a lap dance that Hardie14 once talked about before your Shammak becomes restless again because I have just discovered that you and one of my wives-The DG NAFDAC, Dhupsy actually had a certification in what I love most that made me pushed for her appointment to serve Golden City on a larger scale rather than me keeping mute and monopolising her prowess out of selfishness.

So he denied me the opportunity of adding multiple weight from harbouring two good and great food experts under my roof.But he hasn't done that permanently anyway because I can still gain access to you even if it has to be through Hardie14.

Chai! I have fallen guilty of not replying mentions again because they have piled up again and older ones are not easily accessible again but one particular mention that I must give a reply to is the one from Hardie14.

Now, if not for Fraih, I was wondering whether Hardie14 and Amodu's case had turned to the case of A BUSH MEAT BECOMING THE HUNTER?

Because, yesterday, when Amodu was under your deliverance, he eventually came out Hale and Hearty but today's session seems to be the reverse due to the fact that you were busy telling us what we had already knew instead of answering what I asked you when bobolil said he had forgotten to keep a soft copy of your profile after the hard copy got lost as your response came around when you just finished the deliverance in the morning.

Hmmm. I am now turning into a talkative oo and may be that's y my wives refused to be divorced ooo because they like my gossipy nature since when atleast two women stands together, just know that they must gossip like what I saw Fraih and Hardie14 doing before saying this Hi to them now.

I trust my bae so I ain't disturbed

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraiser:
permanently

My sweetheart will answer u on that,but as u dae poke nose like poker I go 1st do plastic surgery for ya noise mk in no dae smell wetin no be in own
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shammak:

I dey tell u...

My bae just wan bury herself inside water... I bn dey beg her say I fit no see her again cry she no be fish fah
you get bae?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
eaglevision:

Go ask baba God for further inquiries jare
The site no dey go again.. People plenty on top am
I fit send you go?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fraiser:
hmmm dat nysc DG wey dey pursue u for dream na serious matter o, my guy u need to consult prophet shammak immidiately for prayer because na ur data for nysc database village pple won pursue
comot o

Fake prohet wey dae deceive una,sebi na u dae in charge of those my village people wey dae pursue me,holy ghost fire go soon romance all of una
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dis guy type na the type wey de use 5pages de ansa one question... Small tin,, he go shout xtra sheet....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
boboLIL:
you get bae?
Eaglevision or me?

Yeah... Ah get na.. Ah tink say an eaglevision u dey follow talk ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

That's actually a nice idea.

I was actually thinking VP2.

But on this decision, you have the final say.

Will need time to come up with something better as the regards the subject matter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Both coloured
kitchen:
pls, Must d CUN OR CUL b printed coloured or white n black
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shammak:

Eaglevision or me?

Yeah... Ah get na.. Ah tink say an eaglevision u dey follow talk ni
greet am fr me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Beckytee:
u ehn!

Wetin do me? u wan use style ask me out ba,better stay for reserve bench for nw,I'll sn call on u jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shammak:

shocked u don dey send friend request?

LogoDWhiz abeg con show me where I go send request o.. Me sef wan get friends
ogbeni Shammak, farabale o ..

if u no understand wetin I mean, na u know o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oyamineh(f): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Any New Update
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
boboLIL:
guy nor be only you oh! Heat wear me Polo and small cap! I dey use person wedding card dey fan my head!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
nah I'll pass, a public administrator z not supposed 2 b into politics directly

So what now is really the problem.... If you intend to just pass. When now becomes of the motion you moved?!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
greatestman:
To all Arsenal fans here.. How I wish Arsenal will score Barcelona like 5 goals to nothing...
I just don't need much Goals but a Head-to-Head overall Victory over two legs and that's all.

But wait, I never knew that you are a Gunner too oooo. That's good, atleast we also have interest in both the executive and the Red Chambers grin cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
MissOyin:

Hmmmmmm tho am nt a concubine material sha bt I miss u tew

I 'misses' u scatter,dnt be shy to acknowledge ur mine anywais
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
oyamineh:
Any New Update
none yet....u don buy every every?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
terrymason:
guy nor be only you oh! Heat wear me Polo and small cap! I dey use person wedding card dey fan my head!
lols,,, economy is down,,, weather is hot...no light... Choi e no easy oh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
MemphisDepay:
yea. I printed my green card 3 days ago. But I was only opportune to select two states. Btw, someone here on NL rectified it for me, he told me the school sent a wrong jamb reg num. He had to fix my real Jamb Num. *that guy is the real MVP o* . Hope no problem with my selection of two "available" states?

That's so good to hear and at the same time nice of the mvp... You don't have a problem... Though the state were limited, in my opinion doesn't pose any real problem. You may not even be posted to any of the two states you chose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.