Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3421145 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2016

spixytinxy..who should i dedicate ths to o?

spixytinxy:
thanks dear, may God continue to bless u for us, awon ibeji wa pa oooo, bt come oooo, Y r u not married sef

LogoDWhiz also made similar observation o...

I think its high time i found someone too.

You can also be of help o..cos i knw u have numerous friends.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kbs468:

Hmmn. I never write any book before ooo as time no even dey sef because Father further Maths had been keeping me busy ooo if you did further maths b4, you will know what I mean especially for me wey no even do d further maths b4 but to God b d glory.

May I should consider doing that really. Thanks all the same because I felt your question is a sign of acknowledging something in me that I'm not seeing just like several others like Fraih, Nathoneal and Oyehomie among others had one time or the other also drew my attention to which all in all summed up to being compliments smiley
Yeah, I can say that you are gifted in that line and I personally Love you for that. (spixytinxy, dont misquote me o) embarassed
But for real, Kbs468, you should take your time in that regard and build it. It gladdens my heart to see writers like myself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Dem dey talk say u go cast them for open like u did for fraiser. i'm still trying to convince them that the earlier statement about fraiser was a slip of tongue
dont mind her na she go dey drink her paraga all by her sef, abi she don sell ni, she nefa know anytin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Qutyjoice:

And he's feeling himself.....Yimu
Hahaaaaaa? Did I say I'm feeling that I am anything? I just replied that way ni oo so that all commentators would feel appreciated and get spurred on to do and give more applause to others as an aspect of fulfilment on their own part even because SOMETIMES NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ARE EASILY SPILLED OUT BUT USUALLY ENDS UP IN REGRET whereas POSITIVE AND COMPLIMENTRY THOUGHTS ARE NOT EASILY SUPPRESSED EITHER but more often than not, USUALLY ENDS UP WITH A FULL SATISFACTION, RELIEF, CONFIDENCE BOOSTING,........... let me just stop because everything points to the below grin smiley wink tongue

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fraiser:
dont mind her na she go dey drink her paraga all by her sef, abi she don sell ni, she nefa know anytin
Temper justice with mercy nah. u knw spixytinxy do give discount on her eja tutu. i dey beg on her behalf
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Qutyjoice:

I should try and speak Yoruba for d first tym, abeg ta la won? I'm not part of yur family fraiser(get that)lol.....I'm into bae only(one and only Sist @fraih)......Let her do proper introduction rather.
Smiless
I'll do the intro dear
Here is everyone of us cheesy
Fraih ___Myself
Shammak ___My husband
Fraiser ___My twin brother
BlizzydoDo ___Fraiser's wife
IghravweIG, Justified10___ Close family pals

So my dear, fear not, Fraiser means no harm.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Emmyrez(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
24/02/2016 09:48:10 PM: ‪+234 813 454 7185‬: LATEST NEWS FROM NYSC ::
1) An sms will be sent to U starting from today to notify U for ur Call-up Letter
printing.
2) Only those who paid online can be able to print their Call-up Letter s
starting tomorrow.
3) Note that early registration is not a determinant for stream 1.
4) U are expected to sign & put date on the space provided below on Ur Green
Card with a Blue Pen not Black/Red pen, before U photocopy Ur Green Card.
Remember, the signature u scanned should be same with the one u are to be
signing on NYSC papers.
5) Ur states of deployment, departure date, streams will be indicated on ur Call-
up letter.
6) U will print ur Call-up letter by login into ur NYSC Account.
7) On arrival to camp, u will be given documents to fill. Please make sure U go
through it thoroughly after filling to avoid error, cos any errors made on it can
hardly be corrected again.
The Green Card and Call-Up Letter "MUST" be on colored cos colored serves
as the Originals, and white/black serves as photocopies. U are needed to sign
on it where 'necessary' before U photocopy. If date is required alongside
signature, put the date u printed the paper.

visit www.CloudGossips.com

Kindly rebroadcast to all graduates.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sheylarhh(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
FolabiBret:
Awa meje la si je akoni okunrin to lo si igbo irunmole: Emi (akara oogun) Kako (onikumo ekun) Aramanda okunrin, Efoye, Olohun iyo, abbl.

Lol....olenu!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kbs468:

Hahaaaaaa? Did I say I'm feeling that I am anything? I just replied that way ni oo so that all commentators would feel appreciated and get spurred on to do and give more applause to others as an aspect of fulfilment on their own part even because SOMETIMES NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ARE EASILY SPILLED OUT BUT USUALLY ENDS UP IN REGRET whereas POSITIVE AND COMPLIMENTRY THOUGHTS ARE NOT EASILY SUPPRESSED EITHER but more often than not, USUALLY ENDS UP WITH A FULL SATISFACTION, RELIEF, CONFIDENCE BOOSTING,........... let me just stop because everything points to the below grin smiley wink tongue
Yawn.....Too long to read......Tongueout
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
greatestman:

M.Ed Measurement and Evaluation
OK copied! I will get back to you in earnest
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fraih:
Smiless I'll do the intro dear Here is everyone of us cheesy Fraih ___Myself Shammak ___My husband Fraiser ___My twin brother BlizzydoDo ___Fraiser's wife IghravweIG, Justified10___ Close family pals
Hehehe lovely family, I should find tym to like fraiser

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Niggie always looking for trouble.....Ash
I asked you a question but you didn't reply
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
merikims:
I am here ooo my network get issues.
ehya sowie about dat, hw was it now? Hope its now workin perfectly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
spixytinxy:
lol, anything bad in adding khaki

Nope

I don't want something else to share my attention and time with her
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kbs468:

OK copied! I will get back to you in earnest

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
spixytinxy:
eya, pele
oshey dearie
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
Make dem dey oo........make soldiers no start to dey suspect u say u b shekau

Good morning fraih, fraiser and everyone wey i no know and wey no know me.

boboLIL........how has d ticket tearing been, no b only u my brother

Kbs468.........how many book u don write ds year

Abbeyunique2......... E don tey i see beckytee, abi she go maternity leave ni

Qutyjoice............ Shey u go follow me dey Osun come march 30 sha, cnt afford to be alone

Oyehiome............ NL wakawaka........u dey try

Hardie14..........shey u don sabi me cos u av to by force

Spixytinxy, missprudence, merikims, missoyin.............I see y'all in 7D

Drjoshua2000, ayosco2008, CROBBOY, bolagabriella......... I hail

Rukkyola.......... Malaria plus ds infringing heat, bad combo..... Sorry buh m sure sent4rina will b there for u

Memphisdepay, it's high time u lit up OLD TRAFFORD

LogoDWhiz...... Oga patapata, i hail u

If i no mention, no vex...... I just dey wake up, brain is still booting
padimi I see u plenty, i don miss u taya for here, hope u enjoy d sabatical
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fraiser:
since qutyjoice has decided to take my twinnie fraih as her sis, invariably she is now part of my family in dat case I will hav a say on who her suitor will be, bur make una wait o, I no mean say make una start to dey bring yam again o, d tym wey I dey collect egunje don go, am now a born again, because my wife blizzydoDo is now avin impact in my life, make any interested suitor com reason wit me first so dat I will present d family demand to him meanwhile qutyjoice am glad u re part of our family. I guess u know all d family members

She don break you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sheylarhh(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
FolabiBret:
Oya! Sheylarhh! Awon ti Great Ife. Iba o.
Longest time bro!... where av u bin?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
amodu:

I asked you a question but you didn't reply
When was that? Repeat the question
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
confam

If u no sabi me for here.......wahs d koko of being here. Oshey jare

Gbayii!!!
chop knuckle. abeg spixytinxy 4 baby oku for jubrealguy. put am for my account.
eyan lawon eleyi.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fraih:
The eye sef dey push me o cry
It has to......lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
spixytinxy:
Haaa, iyen Emi na, lenu eeee, so because I dey sell sepe now, I don corrupt b dat abi
wetin u dey expect bfor, u b iyalaje na, e no possible make u dey sell paraga for bois make u no sip small for one corner inside ur shop na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Khadijah, have you seen me today
cc: Hardie14
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
spixytinxy:
beeni oooo, na dia papa dem tk am resemble
awon onijogbon ti ilu Ijogbon....... E get one time wey dem say dem don overfeed from u..... Na true?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Qutyjoice:
When was that? Repeat the question
I don't repeat a statement in a day till tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
spixytinxy:
ehn ehn, no b house me be too ni, abi na garrage wife u dey think say I b bf ni
i no talk sey u b garage wife, bur na dia ur shop dey, som similarities dey dia na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Qutyjoice:
En that one too make sense
and she thinks i can't do it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
hardie14:

eyan lawon eleyi.
Awon eleyii da inspiration mo. Madam spixytinxy,chillax till Sunday, na dat time i get ikpa ikpo asin match
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
hardie14:

eyan lawon eleyi.
Awon eleyii da inspiration mo. Madam spixytinxy,chillax till Sunday, na dat time i get ikpa ikpo asin match
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fraih:

Smiless
I'll do the intro dear
Here is everyone of us cheesy
Fraih ___Myself
Shammak ___My husband
Fraiser ___My twin brother
BlizzydoDo ___Fraiser's wife
IghravweIG, Justified10___ Close family pals

babe I no tink say we go fit welcom dis gal wey her mouth sharp lyk fulani knife for our family o, see d way she dey talk na, make sho no com b lyk orange fruit wey go dey bring stick to us all d tym. U know our family has reputation in dis city. Tink am well o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hearkenwunmi, I've been seeing you around, at the background, let's get to roll. wink
I am Fraih, as in Fry cool
Hows ur day going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.