Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3432369 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Welcome back bro

Thanks sire... How's you doing?

#suite1533
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

I THINK THE REVERSE IS THE CASE HERE . These your ideologies were predominant over sixty years ago (during the era of my grandfather) were most family investments on education and civilization were tailored towards the male folks; the era were the standards for ascertaining a HUSBAND MATERIAL was one that had a good farm land and produce, a 2 - bedroom mud house, a VILLAGE CHAMPION who can engage in and sustain an argument (with little or no commercial value) etc; and the standards for ascertaining a WIFE MATERIAL was a woman who's a good house wife, energetic enough to perform all the domestic chores (without complaining), raise battalions off children, receive all the insults, beatings, and military commands without any objection while keeping mute to a public humiliation of her personality (for sake of say A WOMAN DOES NOT TALK WHEN A MAN IS TALKING ), etc.

RUUUUUBBBBBBIIIIISSSSHHHHH!

My brother, let me remind you that we are in the 21st century, the INFORMATION ERA in that matter of which women have outgrown those silly tricks of 40:60% ratio. Those pranks only temporarily work during the initial phase of a relationship and gradually wears out in the course of time which in the long haul, creates a damage to your reputation.

On the aspect of questioning her fidelity and she keeping another boy who is primarily on the receiving end, although I know some woman (even married ones) indulge in this lifestyle (especially, when the guy is with ***), but believe me, if you make a careful research on this, you will realise that these woman usually are in COMPLETE CONTROL of these second guys while the 'MANLESS' guy continue with the act of HIDE AND SEEK ( I JUST PRAY MAKE THE WOMAN OGA CATCH DEM, NA THERE WE GO KNOW WHO BE THE WOMAN NUMBER 1 )

Finally, one thing I would want you to know (if you don't) is that the 21st century woman CANNOT and WILL NOT have a CARING, LOVING, SIMPLE, UNDERSTANDING, FUN TO BE, FOR SOME, GOOD IN ***, SMART, GOOD LOOKING, RELIGIOUS FOCUSED, ETC GUY who in addition to all of those SHOWERS HER WITH EXCESS MONEY then chose to ignore him and give her heart to a FLAT BROKE GUY (unless she has gone past the conventional age (21-29) of easily being 'MARRIABLE').

DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE LOVE IS BLIND SYNDROME ARE STILL APPLICABLE NOWADAYS If eventually both of you get married, how do you pay the bills (house/house rent, atleast 3 square meals, children upkeep and fees, buy her artificial looks, events and holidays) ? THESE ARE THINGS 21ST CENTURY WOMEN PUT INTO CONSIDERATION BECAUSE THERE STILL HAVE THEIR EGO TO PROTECT WITH THEIR FELLOW WOMEN

DO NOT FORGET THESE THINGS IN A HURRY BROTHER!
crobboy u don leave d point totally, I can see u don read plenty handout, but am more concern about practicals nd not all d theory u put here, try meet nd relate wit d guys who are into practical wen it comes to women matter nd nobody will tell u bfor u burn all dis ur handout.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2016
eaglevision:
Good nyt y'all wonderful fefo wishing yall a splendid nyt rest.
#Shalom
gudnyt bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2016
katerine7:
Liverpool my Liverpool, spoiling people's ticket since 1213, make ena no vex man city can't fit beat us back to back wen no be curse
All those Arsenal people ena nawa see chumchin
valencia my valencia ena try
Bayern ena own don done
Enheee? Katy na you b dis Chai! Na WENGER I blame sha for being an average Manager with ill-luck all around him.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Yeah but who are those disqualified already?
nobody yet, nobody is ready to b in d committee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Armynu:

My day was awesome... The icing on the cake today is the narrow victory secured at home to Watford. How was yours?
it was awsome bro, gudnyt, eyes dimmin already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2016
SC31:
was fun and hectic mehn,shey dem never deliver the rice ni?
Congrats in arrears.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

Or better still, Mark needs to rent part of your Memory Abilities gringringrin
grin
We have not seen your Nomination ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Fraiser:
it was awsome bro, gudnyt, eyes dimmin already

Likewise... Gudnyt and a lovely night rest to you and everyone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Kbs468 post=43414086][/quote]

I Armynu, the VP of this great city "Golden City" want to use this platform to reveal the following people (monikers) as my own nominees and are hereby nominated by me.
1.Amodu
2.Mschubby
3.Sexysapphire
4.IghravweIG

Above are my nominees.

CC:
Kbs468

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Fraiser:
yeh! Baba don change am for me o, walahi I neva know sey u b hausa man, abeg who sabi awusa make hin help me translate o
grin grin grin Nothing bad though.

When you said 'I nor gree'

Then I said YOU MUST YELLOW BY FORCE NA IF YOU NO GREEN. OR BETTER STILL, MAKE THE SUN TURN YOU TO BROWN BY FORCE BA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Fraiser:
crobboy u don leave d point totally, I can see u don read plenty handout, but am more concern about practicals nd not all d theory u put here, try meet nd relate wit d guys who are into practical wen it comes to women matter nd nobody will tell u bfor u burn all dis ur handout.
SINCE YOU WANT ME TO SAY THIS THE HARD WAY, I WILL GLADLY.

Bros, you don ever lead or teach crowd of more than 450 persons (where 70% na woman)? WHICH KIND WOMAN I NOR SEE AMONG THEM?
1. The ones that take care of my feeding in the office?
2. The ones that buy clothes for me as gifts (including a suit)?
3. The ones that will introduce me to their hubby, task him and thereafter follow me up with ONE NIGHT STANDS?
4. Is it ASSIGNMENT BOYFRIENDS (with sexual interests) in school to some ladies in a committed relationship?
5. Or living in a compound with over 17 self-contains, where we have more ladies living double in some rooms rented by their boyfriend, yet they pretend to come to my room (until december last year) to borrow stuffs 12am 92% unclad?

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IF I TOLD YOU THAT FOR 95% OF THE TIMES, I GAVE NOTHING IN EXCHANGE FOR THESE.

SO WHICH OTHER EXPERIENCE DO I NEED SOMEONE OUT THERE TO TEACH ME WHEN IT COMES TO THIS MATTER?

The truth is, in addition to the fact that all those are waste of your time and these ladies acknowledge that they have a "RESPONSIBLE GUY out there", their association with you just continue to be TEMPORARY.

One thing about life is, WHAT YOU SOW, IS WHAT YOU'LL REAP. If you decide to take the direction of playing games and not being sincere in your relationship, even the good women that will come your way will reciprocate those gestures to you.

ALSO, WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP (which I can bet you are not in for one now with this your way of thinking), YOU WILL NOT SIT BACK EXPECTING YOUR WOMAN TO GO AND GET MONEY FROM OTHER MEN (often in exchange of ***) TO COME AND GIVE YOU ( Be true to yourself, You go fit get mind Marry that kind girl? ).

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Julidab: 1:16am On Mar 03, 2016
oghesco:

even me am confused cox I am writing my 200level direct entry exam by april 4th. I graduated fm poly and went back to university I jt pray God will shud be done in my case

can you write direct entry exam and admission given when nysc have not ended. I mean can someone get admission and the school will differ it until you finish service
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by flamingsword1: 1:21am On Mar 03, 2016
drjoshua2000:
kikikikikiki ;Dkikikikikiki flamingsword1 has gone into hiding. Guy just apologize and incorporate into the family instead of going into hibernation mode where u read all comments but refuse to make any comment or take the less noble path of changing ur user name. Me too @ one time jonced and hated on a first class product, everyone castigated me and I repented. Flamingsword repent for thou art already pardoned.
nah. no need going into hiding.maybe I sounded harsh in the way I made my observation and for that I am sorry. I still hope I made my point.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Oyehomie:

Padi mi...gud am o..i'm glad u re here again with dat ur big word-belly...
Me too. What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Fraih:

Seconded and seriously anticipating that which is coming....

CROBBOY, I see You, Thanks cool
Where are my people;Eaglevision, spixytinxy, Amodu, Alhassanu, MissEvey-Pressy LogoDWhiz, where is your wife?

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I see you too dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:52am On Mar 03, 2016
wittyemi:
Lolzzzz, Baba I no too dey in the mood to talk dis morning,but since you showed interest in wanting to know the nonsense in my head,i think you deserve my thought. Well not much to say, just to add to what CROBBOY And ABBEYUNIQUE2 Has said.
In a relationship, you need to earn your respect,value,trust and responsibility. Never assume she has the money,even if she does,it is your responsibility to give her more money; a lady can value the little gift you give to her even more than her millions in d bank. If you form the habit of always assuming she has the money, b4 long, you ll start loosing her respect for u,value n trust; because b4 u know it,even in d things you should do as a man u ll keep assuming she has the money. Giving her that T.P tells alot; it means you appreciate n value her visit, u want her to come around again and it shows u r accountable; accountability =responsibility. If she wan collect your money give another dude,you aren't smart enough to stop her.
Don't mind this guy who likes the behind the scene affair. I wonder when he will start putting himself in a position where others go behind the scene for him (THOSE ARE THE REAL BIG BOYS IF YOU DON'T KNOW)

@Fraiser, GROW UP INTO MATURITY MAN, GROW UP AND BE A MAN!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by FolabiBret(m): 2:04am On Mar 03, 2016
So...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:08am On Mar 03, 2016
CROBBOY:

They said in your joint you only have drinks for certain class of people (which some of them like Abbeyunique2 are running away already) and patronage is strictly by invitation from you.

So I have been holding my peace to avoid public disgrace (You know how Yuroba women vexation dey be na)
haba, i still dey patronize her nah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:20am On Mar 03, 2016
I see hardie14 the nightcrawler somewhere in the city. oya greet us nah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omo87(m): 3:09am On Mar 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 3:36am On Mar 03, 2016
nawa see as this group dey fly. catching up na marathon. see as i dey breath like pesin wey lion chase.
sorry i came in by this time na the only time i fit catch up without extra pages loading once i had i busy day.
spixytinxy; fraih; amodu; qutyjoice; kbs468; fraiser, logodwhiz; armynu; alhassan(where at thou all dia while); jubrealguy; blizydodo; shammak
and every other person.
how una dey

my one and only, how are you. hope you didnt miss my absence at home too much.just manage ehn& i will siin round up my official asssignment and rush back hine into your arms. i miss u like mofedaku. d cold no be for here. wish you are with me.
I LOVE YOU MY BOO BAE. muaàhhh

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 3:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
I see hardie14 the nightcrawler somewhere in the city. oya greet us nah
my brother i sight you gidigba. how every na
** pls i have an issue with the word NIGHTCRAWLER. dont like it appearing in dsame sentence with me. i guess you know what that means**
thanks padi mi. your head dey.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:27am On Mar 03, 2016
hardie14:

my brother i sight you gidigba. how every na
** pls i have an issue with the word NIGHTCRAWLER. dont like it appearing in dsame sentence with me. i guess you know what that means**
thanks padi mi. your head dey.
lol, ok
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:37am On Mar 03, 2016
I can't fit talk.. Mouth sealed
CROBBOY:

cheesycheesycheesy
Pastor Are you seroius There is absolutely no need for that brother.

We have too many Pastors already of which most of them are doing a great job. We are humans endowed with different gifting skills, talents and potentials that defines our uniqueness on the planet. We can and will only find fulfilment and rise to the Lamb-light when we exert in ourselves, find and stay in the territory of our gifting.

Proverbs 18:16 says " A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men (KJV)" and Proverbs 22:29 also has it that "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean (ordinary) men (KJV)"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Viewing this topic: johndanny (m)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 4:44am On Mar 03, 2016
IghravweIG:
Chai! I don miss G-city no b lie o. Make I use this medium hail Crobboy, Oyehomie, Fraih, Spixitinxy, Justified10. Una weldone for the care and mentions. I LOVE YA ALL.(no homo o.) grin
I hail you too. Its really been a while. What's happening?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 4:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Why is it that am always the only one watching over this City when everyone are gone.. Anyway make i continue with security work, from minister to security there is God o! *shouting., hehn!! na who be dat stop there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 4:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Qutyjoice:

PRI/Sec/Uni....lol
You come dey hide your school again? are just being sarcastic or you nor dey proud of am? Actually I missed your introduction and just feel nice knowing you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Good Morning everyone... I can see una don de come back one by one make me too follow go crash.. CROBBOY i see you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 5:10am On Mar 03, 2016
CROBBOY dis two guest wey i de see dem follow u come? Or make i stop dem? U know its illegal for guest(s) to be roaming d City at dis time

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Kbs468:
grin
We have not seen your Nomination ooo

Hhhhhmmmm alright my nominations:
1. Fraiser
2. Spinxytinxy
3. SC31
4. Oyehomie

If there is room for more than four, then
5. Abbeyunique2
6. Fraih
7. BoboLIL
8. Rukkyola
9. Shammak
10. IghravweIG

I am working with the assumption that Kbs468, LogoDWhiz and myself are being exempted from nomination.

cc
Kbs468

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.