Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3421503 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Xhiss: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
**BE INFORMED**
NYSC has set the date for the Notification and On-line Printing of Call-up Letters for 24th - 30th March, 2016.
Ensure you check the mail you registered with from the stated date for your call up letter.

-ADMIN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
pbs4real:
wat doz it teach us? Simply no PAIN no GAIN.
grin Bro, you funny die come wake up tanda gidigba grin

What if I turned it this way

PAIN = publicly √Hunny

GAIN = privately, Intimately and for life √Honey grin cheesy

Even me would cherish that. cheesy grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

and when you started your kolabo with qutyjoice, I wasn't notified...

I no vex ooo, just saying noni ooo
Ahhaha...nah..see hw many mentions u had frm m nah...u were on official assignment that i knw..bt wen u came bk..av nt seen u let alone share smtn a special as dat with u nah...trust i must av wanted tu nah.....Qutyjoice babe..av u met Amodu?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fraiser:
bur wait o, da ur english too dey heavy na, u no just dey pity dos of us wey b say na pidgin b d official language for our sku
Official language in school cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, I am really sorry brother - its not intentional at all. Its just that as humans, we derive more pleasure and tend to communicate and express our thought effectively when we are speaking in a language we are either fluent, conversant or comfortable with.

For example:

SPINXYTINXY enjoys communiting more by spicing her talk with several yuroba exclamations and slangs.

Keterine7 enjoys and makes 70% of her contributions when the comments are sports/soccer related.

Amodu likes political discussions and sometimes uses terms that I work so hard to understand their contextual implication.

LogoDWhiz speaks more with simple English, simple pidgin, and simple thoughts. He just likes going straight to the point -trying so had to avoid long stories so he can reply many others.

Kbs468 likes to start by touching many aspects (from NYSC, to politics, to entertainment, to sports, to Islam, etc) before he returns to answering your simple question.

Maggymagz likes communicating more with symbols and tries to avoid (as much as possible) making a sentence that requires up to 7 words.

Oyehomie and SC31 likes involving in discussions that have so much to do with relationships and love affair

While you (fraiser), shammak and Rukkyola as a way of being comic, like responding to people in opposite direction from what is obvious and conventional using the shortest of pidgin shortcuts.

etc etc etc etc etc

THIS IS BECAUSE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE SAYS (especially, LogoDWhiz), WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN WHILE KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH AND AWAITING ON NYSC RESPONSES.

As for me, this is one surest way I catch my fun. Most of the people I deal with (from family to friends, to colleagues and clients), this is the predominant language I use. My parents DELIBERATELY trained us this way and now, it has stuck with me.

I PLEAD THAT THE SAME WAY I SHOW UNDERSTANDING WITH YOU GUYS WHEN YOU DISCUSS YOUR SPORTS, YOU HAVE TO RECIPROCATE SUCH GESTURES TO ME.

GOD BLESS YOU!

But I dey still flow for pidgin plenty times na. You nor dey feel am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:

Lol...i noo blame u..eni ti o ni iru eni, ko'le monyi eni...(u can't kno d worth of gold if u no kno say gold)..nah help meet bible call am no be ur dustbin...plus why we go dey wash cloth...? Na laundry men we dey gv our clothins..nd mind u..na she dey do all d cookin...it's fun to watch yur wife cook ,,,especially if u re around...u don't kno hw sweet and comfortable chores bcome wen u do it with luv
Trust me I owe yu one hot kiss....lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Humanity will not forgive me if I fail to appreciate, acknowledge and specially greet this rare beauty and an hijabite possessing beauty unspeakable; AdunniIwo.

YOU'RE WELCOME

ALAN WA SALAM WA MOR'ABA BI KUM

AS-SALAM ALAYKUM WARAHMATULLAH WABARAKATUHU.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
jubrealguy:
baba, as i enter like dat.....just dey enter madam spixytinxy shop, go order down....carry guyz go, i dey come cos i hear say ur wifey don go vigil.

Madam, orijin onike ati isi ewu, e ba mi package e sile, i dey inside go slow.......wit my SALARY
e make sense lyk dat as u don dey bring ur salary, infact awon bois ti n je gbese sile de e, beckytee ur husband don join eruku guys for spixytinxy shop wit hin salary o, u fit go soak d remaining garri wey dey una house make hunger no com use ur nose do trumpet, by d way my wyf don go vigil trutru, ashana lole se lale yi mehn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
post=43466284:
THE PRESIDENCY

A 16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS

GOOD MORNING CITIZENS

FOLLOWING THE MAIDEN SITTING OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER LAST NIGHT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRESIDENTIAL AWARDS OF RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION TO BE ACCORDED DESERVING CITIZENS THROUGH DEMOCRATIC PROCESS AND HONOURARY CONFERMENT, THE BELOW RESOLUTION WAS REACHED.

PROVISIO GOVERNING NOMINATIONS, CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS, VOTERS AND CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY AND GENERAL RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. ALL CITIZENS are ELIGIBLE to participate in the VOTING PROCESS as far as you are captured in our data base b4 10:00 pm tonight

2. ONLY Citizens captured on our data base B4 MARCH 3rd are ELIGIBLE for NOMINATION

3. NOMINATION window shall be declared open tomorrow following a release of the awards categories

4. VOTING shall commence after the collation and the eventual release of the TOP 3 NOMINEES for EACH category

5. AWARD CATEGORIES shall be released in BATCHES, All in a bid to ease your TASK of nomination, making your INPUTS less cumbersome and arousing your UNWAVERING INTEREST

6. SOME AWARDS have been found to be UNAMBIGUOUSLY available for vieing by EVERY ELIGIBLE Citizen including any steering committee member while the moniker of who ever chooses to opt out shall be indicated against the Award category as others shall be HONOURARY CONFERMENT because they are non contestable.

7. ALL NOMINATIONS and the eventual VOTE CAST shall ONLY BE certified VALID IF AND ONLY IF it ends with any of the below.

a.
cc
LogoDWhiz
kbs468

b.
cc
Fraih
kbs468

c.
cc
Spixytinxy
kbs468

d.
cc
*Bobolil
kbs468

Note:* means subject to change pending when we hear from him.

8. Be rest assured of a maximum awareness of the above guidelines in order to ease your task which would definitely be, ONLY when you digest them.

9. A comprehensive EXECUTIVE and LEGISLATIVE list shall be released for the benefit of the 'late' arrivals in order to guide their choices as some Awards are tilted in that direction. So also is the updated list from our data base as we encourage those that shall be missing out to call me to order.

10. EVERY other relative contingency shall be addressed and passed across intermittently

WE WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND RESOUNDING EXERCISE OF YOUR DEMOCRATIC FRANCHISE IN OUR BELOVED GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC.

cc
LogoDWhiz
Fraih
Spixytinxy
*Bobolil

Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic/steering committee spokesperson
Thanks Xhiss but please do read this a little pls. Thank you grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:

Ahhaha...nah..see hw many mentions u had frm m nah...u were on official assignment that i knw..bt wen u came bk..av nt seen u let alone share smtn a special as dat with u nah...trust i must av wanted tu nah.....Qutyjoice babe..av u met Amodu?
Briefly baby
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sent4rina:

U dey afraid.
Haha na keke aluta (aluta's bicycle) carry her come.
#GreatIfe
I dey hail o, Victoria Ascerta!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Awwn, kinda touching! every disappoint z a blessing yu know, n SC31 z ma fwend o(Aproko fwend).....lol....
Ahh,..babe it is o...b4 i used to tink say na jst tu comfort person..but with u...trust me, it is indeed a blessing.... Spixytinxy wettn u tnk...lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Briefly baby
Oooo...He is ma main man....d first i met with in ds city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:

Ahhah..maybe...lol..hw re u today nah
baba I just leylow for here lyk cat wey dey fast o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:

She has met me but not official

She only heard the voice of the lion but knows it not.

She knows not that I am her BABA OKO
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Trust me I owe yu one hot kiss....lol
Yeess..since..abeg.. Oyaaa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Lol..Baba oko....lol...now she has known
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:
Humanity will not forgive me if I fail to appreciate, acknowledge and specially greet this rare beauty and an hijabite possessing beauty unspeakable; AdunniIwo.

YOU'RE WELCOME

ALAN WA SALAM WA MOR'ABA BI KUM

AS-SALAM ALAYKUM WARAHMATULLAH WABARAKATUHU.
Wa'alaykum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu. Jazakumullah khayran.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:

For Katerine7 's sake...i go with Chelsea and Bournemouth (like av heard dat b4)
Thanks dear
Tottenham-1
chelsea - 1
Leicester-2x
oya make ena come crucify me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:
Oooo...He is ma main man....d first i met with in ds city
Oh! Nice to meet em
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
IghravweIG:
Okay I can see my distinguish colleague Senator Amodu.
Howayu Sir.

Distinguish and vibrant Senator I am cool like a cucumber and you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
DTOBS:

Why I come pay now?..now NYSC has scammed me sha

Well, you're still sure of getting your CUL in the eventuality of loss or theft.

Green Card is still an advantage, helps to speed up the registration process
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Really shocked
Hehehehe. Oya the Guys, Abeg make una no vex ooo. Na only the beautiful ladies wey we get I wan invite today oo.

Oya Missoyin
Bolagabriella
Abeg who again
Katerine7 too, oya come for this party oo even though na Chelsea you be, no be fan oo but Chelsea itself because you get sympathy for Arsenal and EPL Teams generally.

But make I go take permission from Oyehomie first, to know wether na party hard abi na party Soft

Or e no go even hold at all grin cheesy
abeg which party be dat
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:
Yeess..since..abeg.. Oyaaa
Oya com let's go to one corner
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Baba oko ekaale sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

Anyway, I am really sorry brother - its not intentional at all. Its just that as humans, we derive more pleasure and tend to communicate and express our thought effectively when we are speaking in a language we are either fluent, conversant or comfortable with.

For example:

SPINXYTINXY enjoys communiting more by spicing her talk with several yuroba exclamations and slangs.

Keterine7 enjoys and makes 70% of her contributions when the comments are sports/soccer related.

Amodu likes political discussions and sometimes uses terms that I work so hard to understand their contextual implication.

LogoDWhiz speaks more with simple English, simple pidgin, and simple thoughts. He just likes going straight to the point -trying so had to avoid long stories so he can reply many others.

Kbs468 likes to start by touching many aspects (from NYSC, to politics, to entertainment, to sports, to Islam, etc) before he returns to answering your simple question.

Maggymagz likes communicating more with symbols and tries to avoid (as much as possible) making a sentence that requires up to 7 words.

Oyehomie and SC31 likes involving in discussions that have so much to do with relationships and love affair

While you (fraiser), shammak and Rukkyola as a way of being comic, like responding to people in opposite direction from what is obvious and conventional using the shortest of pidgin shortcuts.

etc etc etc etc etc

THIS IS BACAUSE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE SAYS (especially, LogoDWhiz), WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN WHILE KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH AND AWAITING ON NYSC RESPONSES.

As for me, this is one surest way I catch my fun. Most of the people I deal with (from family to friends, to colleagues and clients), this is the predominant language I use. My parents DELIBERATELY trained us this way and now, it has stuck with me.

I PLEAD THAT THE SAME WAY I SHOW UNDERSTANDING WITH YOU GUYS WHEN YOU DISCUSS YOUR SPORTS, YOU HAVE TO RECIPROCATE SUCH GESTURES TO ME.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Hmmmm, I c

Quite a while, hope all is well

and did you attended your wife's convocation yesterday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dammyoni18:
I dey hail o, Victoria Ascerta!

I think i knw you. We shared dsame faculty.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
DTOBS:

NYSC don kolo seriously!!!

Please what's printing/delivery of call up letter by ICT dpt? 21st-30th March

The ICT dept in charge of DSA NYSC prints the CUL and dispatch it to the students.

But wait o, can't I also get mine from school?
Are they going to send only those that didn't pay?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:
Lol..Baba oko....lol...now she has known
I laff....
I must commend you for a good catch, sincerely you know what is good.
Thumbs up, in fact chop knuckle.... grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
why i love touchscreen
Even with d touch screen I still cnt reply everybody
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

For example:

etc etc etc etc etc

THIS IS BACAUSE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE SAYS (especially, LogoDWhiz), WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN WHILE KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH AND AWAITING ON NYSC RESPONSES.

GOD BLESS YOU!

chai... Dis sleep wey dey follow me shook leg for one trouser sef no let may I know wetin I go talk again... Oya na u sabi, u sabi, I feel u, eyintemi oya e bami sha crobboy latewo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

I laff....
I must commend you for a good catch, sincerely you know what is good.
Thumbs up, in fact chop knuckle.... grin
Shey o wa kpa....Sowie shey e wa kpa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

For example:

etc etc etc etc etc

GOD BLESS YOU!

Padi..u no try at all...u con put m for relationship arena...wat i do....av u forgotten.... Inbuilt politician i don't kno....? Anyhow i tnk u re stl right... As far as GC is concern..after i met ma qutyjoice...relationship talks has been 99%....

Dat ur pigin abeg stop am..so u noo curse person

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.