Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3421735 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fraiser:
chai... Dis sleep wey dey follow me shook leg for one trouser sef no let may I know wetin I go talk again... Oya na u sabi, u sabi, I feel u, eyintemi oya e bami sha crobboy latewo
I swear he's so onpoint
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Wa'alaykum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu. Jazakumullah khayran.

WA ANTUM FA JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN

Can I know her

Don't mind me for not wanting to check for your introduction, do this for me specifically.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

I laff....

I must commend you for a good catch, sincerely you know what is good.

Thumbs up, in fact chop knuckle.... grin
And i laff with u too......i collect am..chop knuckle....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Distinguish and vibrant Senator I am cool like a cucumber and you
I am great.
Any news from the senate presidency?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

Official language in school cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, I am really sorry brother - its not intentional at all. Its just that as humans, we derive more pleasure and tend to communicate and express our thought effectively when we are speaking in a language we are either fluent, conversant or comfortable with.

For example:

SPINXYTINXY enjoys communiting more by spicing her talk with several yuroba exclamations and slangs.

Keterine7 enjoys and makes 70% of her contributions when the comments are sports/soccer related.

Amodu likes political discussions and sometimes uses terms that I work so hard to understand their contextual implication.

LogoDWhiz speaks more with simple English, simple pidgin, and simple thoughts. He just likes going straight to the point -trying so had to avoid long stories so he can reply many others.

Kbs468 likes to start by touching many aspects (from NYSC, to politics, to entertainment, to sports, to Islam, etc) before he returns to answering your simple question.

Maggymagz likes communicating more with symbols and tries to avoid (as much as possible) making a sentence that requires up to 7 words.

Oyehomie and SC31 likes involving in discussions that have so much to do with relationships and love affair

While you (fraiser), shammak and Rukkyola as a way of being comic, like responding to people in opposite direction from what is obvious and conventional using the shortest of pidgin shortcuts.

etc etc etc etc etc

THIS IS BACAUSE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE SAYS (especially, LogoDWhiz), WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN WHILE KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH AND AWAITING ON NYSC RESPONSES.

As for me, this is one surest way I catch my fun. Most of the people I deal with (from family to friends, to colleagues and clients), this is the predominant language I use. My parents DELIBERATELY trained us this way and now, it has stuck with me.

I PLEAD THAT THE SAME WAY I SHOW UNDERSTANDING WITH YOU GUYS WHEN YOU DISCUSS YOUR SPORTS, YOU HAVE TO RECIPROCATE SUCH GESTURES TO ME.

GOD BLESS YOU!

But I dey still flow for pidgin plenty times na. You nor dey feel am?
Lol. grin shey na Readometer we go call you ni? Abi na palmistry?

Abi na Reado, Comprehendo and classificoer? grin grin

Even though nothing you typed relate to the El-classico match between Real Madrid and Barcelona grin grin

Thank God say na Fraiser you even quote and him na Galaticocian grin

see as d thing sounds like eshan people for Sir Patrick Obahiogbon side grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Oya com let's go to one corner
Lol..corner keh..for inside our own aos...ahhh?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Baba oko ekaale sir
E ma kaale iyawo wa ooo
E ku itoju wa ooo
Hope he is also reciprocating the special treatment
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
DTOBS:

Lolzzz....na only shina woman for make person discover about oneself...
baba dat bae make sense o, she fit bring out d talent in u, nor dey pretend
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fraiser:
baba I just leylow for here lyk cat wey dey fast o
Y ur cat dey fast...it's so unlike u nah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

Official language in school cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, I am really sorry brother - its not intentional at all. Its just that as humans, we derive more pleasure and tend to communicate and express our thought effectively when we are speaking in a language we are either fluent, conversant or comfortable with.

For example:

SPINXYTINXY enjoys communiting more by spicing her talk with several yuroba exclamations and slangs.

Keterine7 enjoys and makes 70% of her contributions when the comments are sports/soccer related.

Amodu likes political discussions and sometimes uses terms that I work so hard to understand their contextual implication.

LogoDWhiz speaks more with simple English, simple pidgin, and simple thoughts. He just likes going straight to the point -trying so had to avoid long stories so he can reply many others.

Kbs468 likes to start by touching many aspects (from NYSC, to politics, to entertainment, to sports, to Islam, etc) before he returns to answering your simple question.

Maggymagz likes communicating more with symbols and tries to avoid (as much as possible) making a sentence that requires up to 7 words.

Oyehomie and SC31 likes involving in discussions that have so much to do with relationships and love affair

While you (fraiser), shammak and Rukkyola as a way of being comic, like responding to people in opposite direction from what is obvious and conventional using the shortest of pidgin shortcuts.

etc etc etc etc etc

THIS IS BECAUSE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE SAYS (especially, LogoDWhiz), WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN WHILE KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH AND AWAITING ON NYSC RESPONSES.

As for me, this is one surest way I catch my fun. Most of the people I deal with (from family to friends, to colleagues and clients), this is the predominant language I use. My parents DELIBERATELY trained us this way and now, it has stuck with me.

I PLEAD THAT THE SAME WAY I SHOW UNDERSTANDING WITH YOU GUYS WHEN YOU DISCUSS YOUR SPORTS, YOU HAVE TO RECIPROCATE SUCH GESTURES TO ME.

GOD BLESS YOU!

But I dey still flow for pidgin plenty times na. You nor dey feel am?
Lwkmd.
See analysis o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:
Lol..corner keh..for inside our own aos...ahhh?
Yu shd know d meaning of the corner now, cz of dem spy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Hahahaha. Something meaningful could take off pretty good now and all that would be on the card when eventually, a mutual agreement and understanding is reached and attained within God's time frame you know, No one can tell you know. grin Isn't it grin

Lol.... They'll ask u if they wana eat love.....

If there is no money... There is no mutual agreement oh...

But sha... I wouldn't want to see my kids go through what I'm going through in life....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

WA ANTUM FA JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN

Can I know her

Don't mind me for not wanting to check for your introduction, do this for me specifically.
Adunniiwo
Oau
Int'l rels...2014
Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Kogi, Katsina
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ellanaire(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello everyone,
Just wanna know if one can still be admitted into camp without any government issued ID or School ID either.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

E ma kaale iyawo wa ooo
E ku itoju wa ooo
Hope he is also reciprocating the special treatment
Lol.....He's the best trust me..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Shey o wa kpa....Sowie shey e wa kpa?

Smile

Never mind, I will accept anyhow you write it since it is not your language. You're even trying.

MO WA PA JU.

You know why Because Oyehomie has finally find his rib and heartdesire.

BTW, omo see respect....it is good to be baba ojo ooo grin grin cheesy no be baba oko bournvita oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
IghravweIG:
I am great. Any news from the senate presidency?
I haven't recieve any correspondence yet perhaps due to my absence....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Sorry Bro. As you can see, I seem to be too busy this days to the extent of not even looking at the mentions except as they kept piling up.

None at all as regards your question.

Nothing much is happening really other than continuing our fun catching experiences where we've gotten to the Nominations stages for A 16 GOLDEN CITY [color=#006600]AWARDS [/color] scheduled to take effect from tomorrow and Voting is imminent already.

Olrite bro.... You guys shld go on... Lemme hustle first! grin ...... Streety take over gbaje! (Whatever that means) cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
katerine7:

abeg which party be dat
*whispering* Qutyjoice is a confirmed Arsenal fan and not fans oo because that is how your Chelsea people used to say grin

And I am only whispering to you ni oo because I have seeked any permission from Oyehomie for the party yet. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

I swear he's so onpoint
naso dat guy sabi book o, e no just resemble me wey my neck don turn spring due to over peeping for inside exam hall. Abi make I go vex para for dem momsy ni, i won know y den no dey speak oyinbo to us for house, even if dem speak am sef, shey I go answer dem ni, emi ti mo ti ti kekere jara mi.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Yu shd know d meaning of the corner now, cz of dem spy
No mind m ...i don dey doze ni jawe...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
AdunniIwo:
Adunniiwo Oau Int'l rels...2014 Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Kogi, Katsina
Awon ti DG; DTOBS re ooo
Barka and Sekinah of Allah will never elude you for obliging my request.
What is her Muslim name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Smile

Never mind, I will accept anyhow you write it since it is not your language. You're even trying.

MO WA PA JU.

You know why Because Oyehomie has finally find his rib and heartdesire.

BTW, omo see respect....it is good to be baba ojo ooo grin grin cheesy no be baba oko bournvita oooo
Trust me I be correct Yoruba gurl, woh I cn speak Yoruba pass yu sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oyehomie:

No mind m ...i don dey doze ni jawe...
Wait! What's wrong??
Are yu kk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Lol.....He's the best trust me..
I see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kbs468:

*whispering* Qutyjoice is a confirmed Arsenal fan and not fans oo because that is how your Chelsea people used to say grin

And I am only whispering to you ni oo because I have seeked any permission from Oyehomie for the party yet. grin
I don answer u alrediiii..she is tired..she no dey go..no matter hw u whisper... Ehn i go hear..tnx tu spixytinxy..lol...katerine7...Hw was ur day jawe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kbs468:

I'm not particularly surprised though because that is usually the trend and I think we have analyzed it before.

If I got it again, I would post it and if not, then bye bye.

BUT THOSE WHO DIDN'T PAY THE #3,045 WOULD HAVE SEEN THEIR LIKE 3 DAYS EARLIER THAN THOSE THAT SHALL BE GETTING THEIRS ONLINE.

21st-30th = FROM CORPS PRODUCING INSTITUTIONS

24th-30th = ONLINE PRINTING. SEE THE BELOW.

mtcheeeeeew. Why did I pay sef? After creating a thread about THE CHOICE OF NON-PAYMENT.

Infact. Yanabasee, pls if you are in or around school now, you can check yours ooo since you are in a good rapour with your people in school. Maybe you can equally involved my darling Mschubby

Because schools would actually get it between 1st-3rd March 2016 ooo from th e updated TT

I really don't have a time....... I can only put calls through...... And I'll do that sooner... When I go for lunch... Will squeeze out time to call school... I'm sure I'll get a tangible information...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AdunniIwo(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Awon ti DG; DTOBS re ooo

Barka and Sekinah of Allah will never elude you for obliging my request.

What is her Muslim name
Aamin. Rahmat.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
@Crobboy
Articulate and precise analysis.
Looking forward to seeing and having a discussion with you one day.

We are all here to have fun. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kbs468:

That is a dent on our personality

Are you tagging us olodo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fraiser:
naso dat guy sabi book o, e no just resemble me wey my neck don turn spring due to over peeping for inside exam hall. Abi make I go vex para for dem momsy ni, i won know y den no dey speak oyinbo to us for house, even if dem speak am sef, shey I go answer dem ni, emi ti mo ti ti kekere jara mi.
Lmao, e gbadun I swear, so a ti kekere le ti ya digbolugi(emi ko ni mo type e o)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Wait! What's wrong??
Are yu kk
U kno i said i almost fainted at work today...reason i askd for only milk....av gat to go to bed early..d milk is workin i guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.