Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3406372 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Armynu:
I need the help of the following people mentioned below...
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Greatestman
Johndanny
Sent4rina
Acromec
Kuchikau
Ojeifo12
Airstarkane

I am suspecting that dtobs and amodu have a hand in d disappearance of dominion92... I need info as quickly as possible before I take drastic measures...

I hope this matter is treated with the urgency is requires. Thank you all.

Lol!

Nothing is going on.

I guess she is busy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Armynu:
Logodwhiz, kbs468
Its high time we send Dchiefpriest to Kogi state in Nigeria since he wants to show himself.... What do you guys think?

Yes. That's true o.

He'll be more needed there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kbs468:

Presido, why are you putting the cart before the Horse? A time is coming when we shall declare operation show yourself nauw, atleast that would be before the Nation's Matrimonial Festival precisely

Lol! grin

Okay na.

I just want a sneak peak

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol, I'm human. I work with an event planning firm and a client of mine did her traditional wedding today, we had to decorate overnight and attend it also. I'm as human as you are
Kbs468:
shocked Pls don't tell me it's what I am thinking? if true, then ur invisibility must be because you are a Robot hence high efficiency is expected which Ofcourse you are exhibiting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sent4rina:
Breaking News: OAU Management Shut Down University
http:// www.oaupeeps.com /2015/12/ breaking-news-oa u-management-sh ut-down.html..

Cc:
DTOBS
Spanishmario
Airstarkane
Tellasola
Biothecsolla
Slimspzy
Stlaibrowne et al.
One of the town igboro bus driver was giving SMS because a lady allegedly lost her phone in his bus and they(SUG) concluded that the guy must have stole the phone after searching endlessly for it.
As it is now,I pity students staying in town cos the town igboro people no dey smile at all and the latest news this morning was that the guy don pai!(Rumour ooo)
Anyways,this should not in anyway affect the convo...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
Nothing is going on.

I guess she is busy
Okay, no problem.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yes. That's true o.
He'll be more needed there
Send him forth quickly.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good day golden city citizens....How has been our days?

DTOBS loves you all....grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Armynu:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Greatestman
Johndanny
Sent4rina
Acromec
Kuchikau
Ojeifo12
Airstarkane

I am suspecting that dtobs and amodu have a hand in d disappearance of dominion92... I need info as quickly as possible before I take drastic measures...

In obey's tone: "owo mi mare oooo,funfun lele..."
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kbs468:

grin ok oo I was only making reference to his expression nee oo
That means Dchiefpriest is also a fake Babalawo who only wants to manipulate a whole Nation for financial gains just like they do in our neigbouring Nigeria. Where is EFCC Chairman LMAyedun sef? Meat don come for am b dat oo

grin

LMAyedun has being absent though

I do hope he's okay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Armynu:

Send him forth quickly.

TheChiefPriest.
Your attention is needed in Kogi State.

VP Armynu will give you further directives
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:
In obey's tone: "owo mi mare oooo,funfun lele..."
Hmmmmm.. Suspect.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Armynu:

Hmmmmm.. Suspect.
A suspect remains only a suspect until proving guilty in a "competent" court of law....grin That's why Amaechi and Fashola still have the gut to be a minister...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
olajideesan1:
The reason why I asked was because I heard some people saying different things...some are talking about census
Dont You Know That Ur Question Is Funny? If We Dont Have Batch A, Which Batch Are We Going To Have? Is It Possible To Have Batch B Without Batch A? Or Have You Ever Experience A Situation Where You Start Counting From Number Two When U Have To Count From One?
Who Even Taught You A B C In Ur Primary School?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by gbemmy2k10(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:

A suspect remains only a suspect until proving guilty in a "competent" court of law....grin That's why Amaechi and Fashola still have the gut to be a minister...
dats deep DTOBS... I no dey o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Information For Graduates Of Ekiti State University.

The Clearance Has Started. If You Are Sure That Your Department Is Through With Your Graduating List, All You Have To Do Is Just To Go To Zenith Bank And Pay The Sum Of Two Thousand Naira For Clearance And Pay Another Two Thousand Naira For Notification Of Result. Then You Will Have To Take The Two Tellers To Students Affair Where The Clearance Form Will Be Issued To You. But Mind You, You Are Liable To Pay Christmass Money There because I Also Paid. After Then You Can Proceed To The Alumni Centre To Collect A Teller At The Rate Of Hundred Naira, And You Will Take The Teller To Ecobank In Order For You To Pay The Alumni Due Which Is Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira. You Will Then Return To The Alumni Centre The Other Day To Stamp And Receive Signature On Ur Form. You Will Also Have To Receive Signature And Stamp From The Sport Unit, Security Unit, Library, Exams And Records, Bursary, Internal Audit, From Ur H.O.D, Faculty Officer And Students Affairs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Armynu:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Greatestman
Johndanny
Sent4rina
Acromec
Kuchikau
Ojeifo12
Airstarkane

Hahahahahaha......DTOBS ,come and prove your innocence here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LMAyedun(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin

LMAyedun has being absent though

I do hope he's okay
Mr. President, I've been out of the country for a course... I've ordered investigations into the alleged money diversion in the last 1 month.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
gbemmy2k10:
dats deep DTOBS... I no dey o
Bros where you put head since? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Barbwirepro:
Information For Graduates Of Ekiti State University.

The Clearance Has Started. If You Are Sure That Your Department Is Through With Your Graduating List, All You Have To Do Is Just To Go To Zenith Bank And Pay The Sum Of Two Thousand Naira For Clearance And Pay Another Two Thousand Naira For Notification Of Result. Then You Will Have To Take The Two Tellers To Students Affair Where The Clearance Form Will Be Issued To You. But Mind You, You Are Liable To Pay Christmass Money There because I Also Paid. After Then You Can Proceed To The Alumni Centre To Collect A Teller At The Rate Of Hundred Naira, And You Will Take The Teller To Ecobank In Order For You To Pay The Alumni Due Which Is Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira. You Will Then Return To The Alumni Centre The Other Day To Stamp And Receive Signature On Ur Form. You Will Also Have To Receive Signature And Stamp From The Sport Unit, Security Unit, Library, Exams And Records, Bursary, Internal Audit, From Ur H.O.D, Faculty Officer And Students Affairs.
imagine,na wetin be the name of ya skul again? See journey to clearance like say person wan get visa for embassy? Nawaoo. ThankGod for OAU sha, clearance wahala no dey at all.... Library-Bursary-Registra's office-DSA-HOD's office-Hall with no payment at each point!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
arcnomec:

Hahahahahaha......DTOBS ,come and prove your innocence here.
My hands are clean....grin...Airstarkane can bear me witness
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Airstarkane ,come you have been roped into Armynu's case by DTOBS..He said you a potential witness..

I'm calming Armynu down for now,not to do anything drastic as he alleged ....
:DAirstarkane ,come you have been roped into Armynu's case by DTOBS..He said you a potential witness..

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Moyanbe(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's like the golden city crew are interested in invisible personality. Even the name sef 'invisible' seems tho. From her uploaded pic, I can sight her tall height and dark colour.
.... To me she's visible
InvisibleGirl:
Yes, no , yes. I'm not tall. Btw, I'm dark not black
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Banks92(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
greatestman:

You guys just lost in a tin air.
How was your sojourn
well its been all good.everybody has been feeling the harsh economic climate..BTW my school just released our names and class of degree so am good for A16.atleast thats a good thing.how have you guys been?
cc
greatestman
kuchikau
logoDwhiz
kbs 468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:

One of the town igboro bus driver was giving SMS because a lady allegedly lost her phone in his bus and they(SUG) concluded that the guy must have stole the phone after searching endlessly for it.
As it is now,I pity students staying in town cos the town igboro people no dey smile at all and the latest news this morning was that the guy don pai!(Rumour ooo)
Anyways,this should not in anyway affect the convo...

Awo boys with their whala..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
DTOBS:

imagine,na wetin be the name of ya skul again? See journey to clearance like say person wan get visa for embassy? Nawaoo. ThankGod for OAU sha, clearance wahala no dey at all.... Library-Bursary-Registra's office-DSA-HOD's office-Hall with no payment at each point!
Each Point Requires Payment
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Armynu:
Logodwhiz
Kbs468
Greatestman
Johndanny
Sent4rina
Acromec
Kuchikau
Ojeifo12
Airstarkane

Haaaaa, pls don't kobalise me oooooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Barbwirepro:
Each Point Requires Payment
Are you telling me what I know and have done? BTW are you from great ife?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sent4rina:

Awo boys with their whala..
No be only awo boys dey SUG naw...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg when we dey go service.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
arcnomec:
Airstarkane ,come you have been roped into Armynu's case by DTOBS..He said you a potential witness..

:DAirstarkane ,come you have been roped into Armynu's case by DTOBS..He said you a potential witness..

She's busy insidegrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
chisophia:
Abeg when we dey go service.
Chillaz till TT from NYSC come...grin are you tired of staying at home?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.