Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3383868 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
arcnomec:
Good morning to all PCM's.........

For those of you who wish to serve in my state (Rivers state) to be precise,I will do a rundown of the state for you,local government by local government........ so stay tuned.

12 more days to my day.

Anticipating in earnest.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
For dominion92....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Good morning proud citizens of Golden City.....Hope we all are enjoying our day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by uchman46(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Uch noun criminology and security studies 16A
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Omolola1:
I can now say officially, I'm at a crossroad on the 3 states to choose from when registration starts. I schooled in Lagos, so Lagos is automatically ruled out for me, my state of origin is Ogun state, which is also ruled out undecided
Don't even know which state to choose sef, Osun (not even certain yet), Abuja and (I'd have preferred Edo as a third option, but heard their camp is terrible grin

Oh goodness, could they just give me Lagos jejely

Same here o. But mine is Vice versa. I'm a Lagos state indigene but schooled in Ogun.

I'm considering Edo too but i hear they dont pay. And Akwa ibom is too far. I wish they can just let me choose Oyo, Oyo and Oyo.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
I did. Thank you
Kbs468:

Good morning dear and how was your night? Hope you slept well like a growing baby. I hope also that you have more mention bombardment any more.
I have greater day ahead
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
veraiyke:
It is d school that sends out cleared students names to NYSC n I ve bn cleared
Alright then and I wish you success in your quest for mobilization gain
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
I did. Thank you
OK and you didn't complain about the use of English there? I don't know what is going on oo, so I used a particular word last term and it was changed to tips not until I added a . before the word appeared as I intended it to be
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
arrhenius15:
Good morning proud citizens of Golden City.....Hope we all are enjoying our day.
Afternoon fellow citizen and good to know you finally owned your residence here in Golden City
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Armynu:
For dominion92....

Thanks my darling

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
uchman46:
Uch
noun
criminology and security studies
16A

Afternoon and welcome Brother.
presido here comes our long awaited Minister of Defense! kindly order your spokesperson Ojeifo12 to forward name to the Red Chamber
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol. Sorry about that
Kbs468:

OK and you didn't complain about the use of English there? I don't know what is going on oo, so I used a particular word last term and it was changed to tips not until I added a . before the word appeared as I intended it to be
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Another Information For The Graduating Students Of Ekiti State University

I Personaly Confirmed It Today At The Student Affairs That Our Mobilization Form Is Presently Ready But They Cant Start Giving Us This Week. They Said That We Shall Start Filling It On Monday With The Sum Of N500. But Make Sure U Budget More Than Five Hundred Naira In Case Of Any Unexpected Circumstances, Either The Payment Of Christmass Levy Or Any Other Forms Of Unofficial Payment. Good Luck.
I Rep A16.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yudeeaikay:
Good evening Fam...hope your day went well...

About Akwa Ibom State
Name of Governor: Emmanuel, Udom Gabriel
No of LGA: 31.
Akwa Ibom state is one of the state in the south south region of Nigeria. Created in 23rd September, 1987 the state has witness a lot of ups and down in its development. Mostly ups though..

Standard of Living: The standard of living of the state, I will say is medium. Houses are not too costly neither are they too cheap. Basic daily need items are available at a relative price. Price of food items are cheap as well.You can find a standard self contain apartment within the range of + or - #150k, in Uyo town. I don't know much about outskirts of Uyo

Economic Situation: Presently,the economic situation of the state is fairly Ok though government has not paid it's staff for some months now.

Social Status: The social status of the state is getting brighter year in year out.This is so because of the influx of people to the state recently. There are couple of clubs around the state and the night life is trying to pick up though it's still not so excellent. Also,radio stations like planet FM, Atlantic FM are available

Civilization: most cities in akwa ibom are civilized. From Uyo to Eket to Abak to Ikot Ekpene and some other major towns are civilized. Not everywhere is.

Electricity: It depends on the part where you stay in Uyo, there is constant light in some areas n then poor lighting in some other areas. I don't know what is the cause of that disparity.

Water supply: It is constant. In addition almost all houses can boast of borehole in their house.

Finally, to all PCM planning to come to Akwa Ibom for your service year, my source said that the state pays 10k except you are lucky to be posted to FIRS where you could be paid between 25-30k and some private firms too pay within that range, then you should also pray hard that you are not posted to local government councils cause sometimes they could pay as low as 5k in fact they pay just anything they feel like paying...I was told sha... But the least you can get is 10k except in the local government councils.
Transportation: It's quite affordable and Ok generally except during this fuel hiking period

Thank you all for your time to read this insight about Akwa Ibom State.
Yudeeaikay (Uyo).

Sorry this came in now was trying to make some findings so I don't give wrong info
DTOBS

I will suggest that we all do this for all PCMs in the house to have full knowledge of your state
Hi, i have been waiting for you to come online.. Its obvious that you stay in Uyo.. Just sent you a mail. Pls reply
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Lol. Sorry about that
Thank you. many have said something about the auto.correct of a thing but I never believed it before not until I got to experience it myself
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
IghravweIG:
Honorable, Kbs468, abeg na weti u study for skul sef, all dis ur grammar na die o
I b wan ask too oooo, oyinbo oti poju

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Omolola1:
I can now say officially, I'm at a crossroad on the 3 states to choose from when registration starts. I schooled in Lagos, so Lagos is automatically ruled out for me, my state of origin is Ogun state, which is also ruled out undecided
Don't even know which state to choose sef, Osun (not even certain yet), Abuja and (I'd have preferred Edo as a third option, but heard their camp is terrible grin

Oh goodness, could they just give me Lagos jejely

You can still eventually get Lagos
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good afternoon everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Barbwirepro:
Another Information For The Graduating Students Of Ekiti State University

I Personaly Confirmed It Today At The Student Affairs That Our Mobilization Form Is Presently Ready But They Cant Start Giving Us This Week. They Said That We Shall Start Filling It On Monday With The Sum Of N500. But Make Sure U Budget More Than Five Hundred Naira In Case Of Any Unexpected Circumstances, Either The Payment Of Christmass Levy Or Any Other Forms Of Unofficial Payment. Good Luck.
I Rep A16.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yes, true. Its annoying
Kbs468:

Thank you. many have said something about the auto.correct of a thing but I never believed it before not until I got to experience it myself
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol. What party?
Kbs468:
>Yudeeaikay Good morning and that was a good one from you yesterday about AKS
l also do believe that Uniqueness01 will surely come up here in Her unique way and unique style of comments by giving us a brief description of her experience particularly about allawee and camping issues before We start online registration after Christmas and New Year celebration
>Shuaibbs, Harbioollah and DTOBS, those were a very good one from you all about Bauchi,Ogun and Osun States respectively
>arnomec, anticipating another trail blazer from you on Rivers State and I hope you are doing finishing touches on your birthday party with your InvisibleGirl already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kbs468:

Afternoon fellow citizen and good to know you finally owned your residence here In Golden City
cheesy...Thanks, although have been in the city for quite a while now.... I've been doing more of following than active participation in d the conversations.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks
You Are Welcome Bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kbs468:

Afternoon and welcome Brother.
presido here comes our long awaited Minister of Defense! kindly order your spokesperson Ojeifo12 to forward name to the Red Chamber

OKay Minister!

cc: Ojeifo12

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Dchiefpriest(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wats up my people of golden city... Please minister of information what is happening?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
uchman46:
Uch
noun
criminology and security studies
16A

what took you so long, pls kindly forward your CV to the Red chamber ......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bosschinalu(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls am i to get done with ma clearance b4 tis mobilization ish cause i've seen ma result and just began clearance
Michael Okpara uni------2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
arrhenius15:

cheesy...Thanks, although have been in the city for quite a while now.... I've been doing more of following than active participation in d the conversations.
No doubt about that as I had once upon a time saw you that I even mentioned you but you didn't reply. So how did you see the love and serenity of purpose reigning supreme in our dear Golden City which is a standard for an independent Nation?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
spixytinxy:
I b wan ask too oooo, oyinbo oti poju
Habaaaa! even you? o fe sami ni ta bi eni nsaso abi?
How has your day been
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Yes, true. Its annoying
Seriously, very annoying and the party is for the birthday of your Golden City's Boo (arnomec) first before the father and mother of matrimonial festival coming up.
Hope you got the hint now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
New monthAlert!
Acct No: 01:12:2013
Depositor: GOD ALMIGHTY
Amount: Divine Favour
Available Bal: Long Life, Good Health, Joy & Prosperity.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
bosschinalu:
Pls am i to get done with ma clearance b4 tis mobilization ish cause i've seen ma result and just began clearance
Michael Okpara uni------2015
Welcome and ensure that you hasten up with the clearance stuff and then use the opportunity to enquire about what and how your skul does it thing as regard mobilization OK. One love

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.