Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3425775 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
katerine7:

yes
Good...see u aroumd nah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rukkyola:

Ife mi. Ashe u like d video 2.
**leaves kitchen, enters sitting room, sits close to her love, feeds him popcorn and ice cream, rests head on his chest**
Nice video. I love it

We are going to get more popcorn and ice cream for you tomorrow...*looks up to the sky and smiles, he knows he has found true love*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
jayloms:

Careful now ma'am, not all dat glitters is gold. I'm sure you know this. Lovely evening to you btw. cool
Thank u mr amebo. Eddykisses1 glitters and he is Gold and I love him and it is not ur concern and u should my ur business and if u no get work, take N500 go buy shiga make u start 2 dey smoke. Thank u mr amebo. Hot evening 2 u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Where is ma Qutyjoice....du u need a hlpn hand in d kitchen...I'm bored with d GC news jawe...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oyehomie:

Me nd ma babe no dey come o..na ur baby?

If to say qutyjoice get belle wen u meet her...you go leave her cause of the belle?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
eddykisses1:

If to say qutyjoice get belle wen u meet her...you go leave her cause of the belle?
She neva divorce her hubby nah...y u go jst bring am in like dat...u kno u can be sued? Dats kidnapping
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
My people i hail una.. My bestie Miss bibi hope u had fun today? I just dey miss golden city since morning but thank God that am back.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
eddykisses1:

We are going to get more popcorn and ice cream for you tomorrow...*looks up to the sky and smiles, he knows he has found true love*
Thank you my love. Let's go and have dinner
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
please where is my baby logodwhiz?I need ur attention.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
eddykisses1:

I don't drink o...I wanted to buy for fraiser.
Better
**in her mind**
I just hope he was not lying 2 me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
iambibi:
.. U guys should not evn bribe me oooo, because dah time don pass,.... #OperationSearchForSen4rina#.... I no wan hear anytin

Bikozie...sorry na...no b say I dey fear sent4rina ooo...I no just happy say I vex you by mistake
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fraih:
Where is Chisophia and Sirguy542, has a secret wedding been done

Dis days na so so secrecy don full dis city o undecided
lmaooooooo.. .. Abeg u no lemme fall from bed with laff...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
spixytinxy:
yepa, fraiser ti koba mi oooooo, I yam not his sugar mummy ooooo
Until my brother sed yu are not.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
merikims:
please where is my baby logodwhiz?I need ur attention.

Baby.. I'm here for you. .

I had to retract a little bit from the thread because I was missing you.. don't want to think too much..

Now that you're back.. I'm back..

How was your day?

What do u want baby?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Engrawwal my dear i sight you...how are u doing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
eddykisses1:

No boo, you tell me what you want for dinner...you just came here today...I will prepare dinner for you...just go to the sitting room and sit on the couch
**dancing**
I love u. I want rice and beans and salad and plantain and moi moi and chips and Fruit salad (apple, pineapple, water melon, coconut, orange,mango, cashew, banana, pawpaw, and milk) and ice cream and juice and water.
I don't eat too much o. It's because am pregnant daz y. U know pregnant women do eat alot.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
sirguy542:
My people i hail una.. My bestie Miss bibi hope u had fun today? I just dey miss golden city since morning but thank God that am back.
hmm sirguy542 welcom, am fine buh not too fine oo,... See eddykisses1 and his runaway wife,... They hav been disturbing me upandan, they r looking for my trouble oo.. Ok.na.. I no go talk anytin oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oyehomie:

She neva divorce her hubby nah...y u go jst bring am in like dat...u kno u can be sued? Dats kidnapping

You know ansa my question o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
iambibi:
... U, Continue to dey blush ooo, Sent4rina dey road,....... No worry na koboko una go chop dis night........ #OperationSearchForSen4rina#
Ahan! Iambibi!!!!!!! Which kain operation search 4 sent4rina. No b friends we b? Y u wan betray me na?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rukkyola:

Thank you my love. Let's go and have dinner

About that...your favourite meal is on the dinning table...jor wa jeun aya mi...to ba to jeun ton...a ma lo sun...so gbo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
eddykisses1:

Not just a driver boo...we need someone that won't let your feet touch the ground again...someone that will make sure you don't hit your feet on any stone...aya mi...it shall be well with you...iambibi please we need someone who can be a driver and a rug for my Rukkyola to walk on
U are so caring dear. I love u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
post=43759883:

Citizens! Don't be left out as the refusal of others to participate in the nomination process made OAU become the victim of the MOST REPRESENTED INSTITUTION due to the limited participation. So here comes another opportunity for you all to exercise your statutory right as a citizen grin
A REMINDER OF TODAY'S EARLIER NEWS BULLETIN ABOUT A16 AWARDS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kbs468:

Mschubby has been busy with their convocation stuffs in Unical together with yanabasee, peterveo and several others while Olasum actually carried her divorce and denial level beyond my understanding sef that I can't categorically say Whatsup with her oo
Thanks sir for ur concern as for the convocation I couldn't attend due to circumstances beyond my control, but all the same I was told it was a great event.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
eddykisses1:

Oya as a good christian forgive and forget biko...na yesterday you go church oo
And so? Oya buy me one Fanta mk we settle am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eddykisses1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rukkyola:

**dancing**
I love u. I want rice and beans and salad and plantain and moi moi and chips and Fruit salad (apple, pineapple, water melon, coconut, orange,mango, cashew, banana, pawpaw, and milk) and ice cream and juice and water.
I don't eat too much o. It's because am pregnant daz y. U know pregnant women do eat alot.

Even if you want the head of a goat I go bring am...all for you love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
eddykisses1:

You know ansa my question o
Wat question is dat? I no dey deal wif assumption o....ofcos ma qutykoice is not a reckless babe...i blv if she'd gotten pregnant before i met her, she wud stl be with her husby...she won't leave her hubby for anytn....she won't even look at any guy let alone me..cos she will be contented wif wat she has...dats d kinda babe i married.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
post=43756135:
FROM THE DESK OF A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARD'S STEERING COMMITTEE

GOOD MORNING THE GOOD, GREAT, GLAMOROUSLY GRACIOUS, GLORIOUS AND GIGANTICALLY INTELLIGENT CITIZENS WHO CAN EQUALLY BE CLASSIFIED AS GARGANTUANS WITH RESPECT TO THE REALM OF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING

Now, WE PRESENT to you the Top 3 in each Award category as classified below BASED ON THE NOMINATION RESULT COLLATED for your onward VOTING experience WITH SUBSEQUENT CATEGORIES TO FOLLOW IN THE DAYS TO COME grin

THE BELOW IS A GUIDE FOR THE TASK B4 US BETWEEN NOW AND 9:00 am TUESDAY MORNING, 15th of March, 2016

We also officially welcome lastborn3401 and Jico87 to our Golden Republic. Be rest assured that your life will everly be meaningful and never remain the same again like we also pray here every day

MEANWHILE,

HERE WE GO CITIZENS! grin

TOP 3 IN CATEGORY 1 (PHASE I)

√ 1. MOST REPRESENTED INSTITUTION/SCHOOL

®EKSU

®FUTA

®UNILAG

√ 2. MOST REPRESENTED COURSE/DISCIPLINE

®ENGINEERING

®COMPUTER SCIENCE

®ECONOMICS

√ 3. KING OF A16

®LOGODWHIZ

®FRAISER

®OYEHOMIE

√ 4. QUEEN OF A16

®SPIXYTINXY

®FRAIH

®QUTYJOICE

√ 5. MOST FRIENDLY CITIZEN

®FRAIH

®KBS468

®FRAISER

√ 6. FAVORITE A16 CITIZEN

®FRAIH

®KBS468

®QUTYJOICE

NOTE:

1. ONLY the VALIDATED nominations lead to the above outcome. Thus, you can influence the final result by casting your VOTES now if you failed to nominate anyone before.

2. Just the numbers or monikers are enough to save you the stress of typing.

3. Ensure that your VOTES counts by typing any of the below after your Ballot before dropping it in the ballot box grin cheesy

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

Or
cc
Fraih
Kbs468

Or
cc
Spixytinxy
Kbs468

Or
cc
Bobolil
Kbs468

LET'S ROLL OVER AND KEEP IT COMING GUYS AND GALS grin

SIGN:Attorney General and Minister of Information/spokesperson A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS. GRACIAS grin

Copied for those who have not voted.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Qutyjoice:

And so? Oya buy me one Fanta mk we settle am
Babe..u did nt jst ask sm1 to buy u fanta...wat happn to dose ones insyd d heat regulator?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
iambibi:
... Hu drive u, i hope say no b me...., no worry, by d time wey Sent4rina come back, u go kno......i hustle for Sent4rina for u, tell u make u forgiv am for not coming home, u no mind my sweat, u say na eddy dey ur mind, ok na.. Sote u evn thief his money,.. Na capital OYO u and eddy dey aswear....., the one wey dey vex me pass na, make iambibi com drive u go airport.... K. na
Lol! Oya no vex. I no go tell u 2 drive me again. Abeg no call sent4rina 4 us biko. I never even spend 1 nyt with eddy. Plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oyehomie:
Where is ma Qutyjoice....du u need a hlpn hand in d kitchen...I'm bored with d GC news jawe...
Nope baby, buh dnt worry just com n sit with me...I love to see yur face.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Baby.. I'm here for you. .

I had to retract a little bit from the thread because I was missing you.. don't want to think too much..

Now that you're back.. I'm back..

How was your day?

What do u want baby?
I just want ur attention that's all.how was ya day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
katerine7:

ah i yaff miss o, wat am i seeing? wat hapnd to sent4rina?
U have really missed. OYO is sent4rina's case. How is justified10 na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.