Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3436124 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Aghans:

amen.
Hop spixytinxy give d money wen i pay 4 u 2 MC d party 4 dis city at 8pm
which money, me don tk am do d money wey fraiser dey owe me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls, has anyone seen Fraih around lately... Missing her like seriously

Uncle Fraser, abeg where ur twinnie? If I don't see fraih or her post here within d next 24hrs, I fit arrest u o angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Rukkyola:

Yes o. My sent4rina don accept am self. Na 2 born d pickins remain. Na triplet we dey expect.
dat sent4rina mumu small oooo, how him go collect belle wey eddykisses1 don climb, hmm abi u don giv sent4rina juju ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Fraiser:
set without money? If no b spixytinxy wey specially follow me talk on ur behalv I for no show up, I stab a meeting wit PMB because of ur party, now u dey tell me sey u don pay my money giv spixy wey, d money wey she go take stock her shop wit paraga. U better follow me reason wella now bfor its too late
bf nko, abeg just forget d moni cos I don tk am do moni wey u owe me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Fraiser:
spixy wotsup hw u dey, I miss u personally
mo gud, u? Emi gan miss eee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Aghans:
In special way I want to say a very big thank you to the citizen of the great golden city for the love and care you showered on me on my special day. Without the concise of this great golden city my day could have not be special and I pray as you celebrated with me so shall the world celebrate you in JESUS Name.
I will not forget to mention the following for making my day special
SMartins1
Qutyjoice
spixytinxy
Fraiser
Rukkyola
iambibi
merikims
CROBBOY
opiscoal
Beckytee
katerine7
eddykisses1
greatestman
LogoDWhiz
Omesbrit
shuaibbs
BlizzydoDo
justified10
chisophia
molakem
Testimony89
pumpy007
iamdynamite
Blaze55
Aleora
splendidmercy
Abbeyunique2
chisophia
DTOBS
eaglevision
Kbs468
jubrealguy
Walexz02
to mention but few. I love you all
amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2016
prindu:

Uncle Fraser, abeg where ur twinnie? If I don't see fraih or her post here within d next 24hrs, I fit arrest u o angry
Bros calm down o. No be only you miss Fraih for this city. That babe I wonder where she has tarvelled to.

[size=25pt]FRAIH FRAIH FRAIH PLEASE COME BACK O![/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
yanabasee:

Mtchwwww... The thunder that will strike nysc never wake up from sleep........

Mehnnn.... I'm trying to fit in.... But sha.... E no easy for south south...... Baba God noni de butter my bread for me.......

May HE never forsake us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2016
iambibi:
lolz....wich kind dream b dis? ... Oya open ur eyes party don finish.........lol
hmmm datz true babe, I know its a dream bur reality has its way of embracing my dream in d longrun, even if am a slow walker I assure u I never walk backwards... Eventhough I fantacise alot despite d fact dat I dont drink fanta bur I tell u my fantasy ultimately come to reality.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Aghans:
In special way I want to say a very big thank you to the citizen of the great golden city for the love and care you showered on me on my special day. Without the concise of this great golden city my day could have not be special and I pray as you celebrated with me so shall the world celebrate you in JESUS Name.
I will not forget to mention the following for making my day special
SMartins1
Qutyjoice
spixytinxy
Fraiser
Rukkyola
iambibi
merikims
CROBBOY
opiscoal
Beckytee
katerine7
eddykisses1
greatestman
LogoDWhiz
Omesbrit
shuaibbs
BlizzydoDo
justified10
chisophia
molakem
Testimony89
pumpy007
iamdynamite
Blaze55
Aleora
splendidmercy
Abbeyunique2
chisophia
DTOBS
eaglevision
Kbs468
jubrealguy
Walexz02
to mention but few. I love you all
GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2016
CROBBOY:

Why are people killing themselves with all these EASY-TO-ANSWER-WITH-SWEET-WORDS campaign? when we already know reasons behind the postponement.

Even if you guys decide to take NYSC to Supreme Court or United Nations for explanations for the date postponement, and there continue to maintain their grounds that they lack the resources (precisely finances) to carry out the NYSC Scheme earlier than the supposed date, would that change anything? Is it the Supreme Court or United Nation that'll provide the resources for the supposed activity?

Anyway, if that is enough activity to keep you guys busy as an effort to kill the lonely and idle moments, MORE PALM OIL TO YOUR ELBOWS cheesy

Have you seen NYSC come out to declare that the hanging budget is the reason behind it. We know that is the reason but we haven't hear from them.

Are you their spokesman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SlazzyK(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2016
[size=20pt]#BringBackOurFraih

lipsrsealed embarassed [/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2016
amodu:
Now trending....
alhaji amodu I just check u dp for d first tym, you fine o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Beckytee:
u ehn
babe no mind am hin no fit understand... Someday I go make my greatest conffesion of all tym in dis city... Make I still dey play my play for now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Testimony89:

So don't tag ur love wit 'drunk'..... Drunk is d immediate broda of insane nd I bliv u guys ar very much ok....pls I really love dis ur love episode bt don't tag it wit 'drunk'....o ya sing 'hold my hand' frm either MJ or sean paul
iamdynamite na learner bur hin no won read manual datz why he is busy using wrong words
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense.. She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her. She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel. The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness. And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune. She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen. About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her. After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me. She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?" I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise. She'd written: 'tarty tausan'! Olodumare oooo!!!!!! I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand. Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain #OlodoOshi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
iamdynamite:
bro she is done and dusted with the previous guy..............am so certain about that judging from her body language.she is fully mine.............
Looks at him in amazement and wonders in my heart *WHEN A MAN TALKS OUT OF EMOTIONS, YOU CAN SENSE IT WITH WHAT INSPIRES HIS SPEECH (BODY LANGUAGE), BECAUSE WHEN THOSE VAIL OF EMOTIONS BEGIN TO SUBLIME, HE BEGIN TO SEE THINGS FROM A DIFFERENT LIGHT *

Alright then brother. Wishing You the Best! But make sure your presence in her life brings about untold joy and fulfilment to her because I had good plans for her, if not...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Fraiser:
iamdynamite na learner bur hin no won read manual datz why he is busy using wrong words
lol,fraiser i no be learner oooooio............
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
fraiser let ur head correct oooo
oh girlfriend u don come? Menh u fuc.kup o, u know com show for d party yesterday after u personaly intercede for aghans make I help am do MC... Nd I come get suprise for u for dat bash o.... E pain me bajebaje
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2016
CROBBOY:

Why are people killing themselves with all these EASY-TO-ANSWER-WITH-SWEET-WORDS campaign? when we already know reasons behind the postponement.

Even if you guys decide to take NYSC to Supreme Court or United Nations for explanations for the date postponement, and there continue to maintain their grounds that they lack the resources (precisely finances) to carry out the NYSC Scheme earlier than the supposed date, would that change anything? Is it the Supreme Court or United Nation that'll provide the resources for the supposed activity?

Anyway, if that is enough activity to keep you guys busy as an effort to kill the lonely and idle moments, MORE PALM OIL TO YOUR ELBOWS cheesy
well documented
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Fraiser:
alhaji amodu I just check u dp for d first tym, you fine o

I laff grin cheesy

What an irony.

Thank you for abusing me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
which money, me don tk am do d money wey fraiser dey owe me
which money I dey owe u, en en so na how una won take do me b dis abi, eventhough I go do d MC because of d luv nd respect i hav for u despite d fact sey I no collect one kobo... U still won corner me... Ok no wahala
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Testimony89:
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small
sense..
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe
announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven
is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba
for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without
minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls
are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched
frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad
people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she
stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!
Olodumare oooo!!!!!!
I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand.
Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with
Brain
#OlodoOshi

Can't stop laughing grin grin

You can manage her now

The last time I check, na face man they f**k no be brain nor p***y.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2016
prindu:

lol... Baba temper justice wit mercy o... My twinnie is quite busy recently wit some unavoidable home demands, but I assure u, she will be back in d city soon... She sent her warm regards...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2016
DTOBS:
Good morning fellow PCMs in this great city. How was our night? Let's have a stress free day ahead.
In the meantime, the protest to register our grievances against the insensitivity of NYSC towards us all is still going on smoothly! Join the hash tag and make your voices heard. Go to twitter,Facebook and every other social media to say your view on the matter arising.
Also, in line with the official TT released yesterday:

OFFICIAL PRINTING OF CUL IS NOW 24-27 APRIL.

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 1 IS 27 APRIL

CAMP OPENONG FOR STREAM 2 IS MAY 21.

Proper countdown of this date will be done later.
Thanks

Signed
DG TV,Radio and NOA of GC

Cc:
Presidency
Hon ministers
The national assembly
All media outfit
All notice board
All Citizens of golden city.

Nice one DG..

We march forward
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Fraiser:
dynamic heart? Dat means his heart is prone to changes at anytym.
1:Changeable; active; in motion usually as the result of an external force
2: POWERFUL
3: Able to change and to adapt
4sadmusic) Having to do with the volume of sound.
5: (computing) happening at runtime instead of at compile time or predetermined
pertaining to dynamics
The bolded is wah I meant
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
bf nko, abeg just forget d moni cos I don tk am do moni wey u owe me
I no sey na joke u dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
amodu:

I laff grin cheesy

What an irony.

Thank you for abusing me
nah nah nah irony ke? Not at all... I know u know am very serious about wot I said, bur its cool seein u behave as an humble guy, humble guy usually pretend as if dey see compliment as a flatter...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
amodu:

Have you seen NYSC come out to declare that the hanging budget is the reason behind it. We know that is the reason but we haven't hear from them.

Are you their spokesman

If you want to call me NYSC spokesman, I don't mind. But when you read the part in bold from the writing below which is extracted from the source : "http://www.nysc.gov.ng/about/structure.php" then you will understand that NYSC reserves the right to review anything that pattern to service corp.

[size=25pt]So anyone can go ahead and kill themselves. [/size]
[size=25pt]"[/size]
FUNCTIONS OF THE DIRECTORATE (NATIONAL GOVERNING BOARD)
The Directorate shall:
*Draw up detailed programmes of training and schedules which shall be designed for achieving the objective of the service corps
*Ensure that such programmes and schedules are strictly adhered to
*Maintain regular contacts with all universities, polytechnics and colleges in Nigeria and abroad where applicable
*Assign members of the service corps to the programmed in the states as provided by the Directorate
*Co-ordinate the work of the State Governing Boards in furtherance of the objectives of the Decree
*Assess and review, from time to time, the progress of the service corps
*Make and submit all statutory and other reports as may be required of it to the presidency
*Have the power to appoint (including power to appoint on promotion and transfer and confirmation of appointments) advance, terminate and discipline employees holding or acting in any office in the Directorate
[size=25pt]"[/size]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm... yhenny.... Quite a lovely name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2016
After all that has been said and done, it is pertinent and of utmost importance that I say this!
A lot has happened, a lot has been done;
Some irreparable, some reparable
Above all, my heart has been girded jealously by her.
She has shown that no matter how wonderous I could be, she still got my back.
No matter how careless I could be, she will hold forth.
My love, my life, my heart!
Am sorry for falling by the way side
Thank God you were there to lift me up.

My heart will always be with you and with no other
Ololufe mi,Ayo okan mi, oloowori mi,ife mi, am sorry for all the pains I've caused you so far!
This is the real me,your real man!
I love you beyond bothers and that is the real fact.
*Walks away soberly*
(A letter from a sobbing heart of DTOBS to the jewl of my life,Airstarkane)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol,fraiser i no be learner oooooio............
lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.