Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3374363 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Hmmm First Lady, Why would you say that now? Even though I don't miss you personally, at least, I'll miss that your DP you don't want to change gringringrin

How did your Easter Day go?
same to u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
datz not true love
tanx blizzy.Happy easter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2016
amodu:

Imagine, human can't forget oxygen so also Golden City can't forget YOU.

Not even on a day like this....your registration anniversary grin grin exactly a year today cheesy cheesy
lol.I hear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2016
If i was the minister of education, i would reduce the school fees of public institutions by 80%.

We keep advocating for ''education for all'' and yet an average nigerian cannot afford the fees of most public institutions.

I'd ensure that anyone aspiring to be a lecturer in our public institutions must have studied in Nigeria.

Instead of increasing corpers' allawee, i'd rather ensure every corper gets #200,000 after service year.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sydneyboss(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
biotechshola:
If i was the minister of education, i would reduce the school fees of public institutions by 80%.

We keep advocating for ''education for all'' and yet an average nigerian cannot afford the fees of most public institutions.

I'd ensure that anyone aspiring to be a lecturer in our public institutions must have studied in Nigeria.

Instead of increasing corpers' allawee, i'd rather ensure every corper gets #200,000 after service year.

Morning bro, I agree with your latter but I disagree with the aspect of giving Corps#200,000 after a service year. Even 19,800# a month is more than that.... I prefer they increase it and you know how this country is, they might end up using that medium as a leverage to put the money in their personal pocket, cos u might at the end give a less concern about the cash after they keep pushing you back and front. even ITF I never get not to talk of risking this one. HAPPY Easter paddy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2016
sydneyboss:

Morning bro, I agree with your latter but I disagree with the aspect of giving corners #200,000 after a service year. Even 19,800# a year is more than that.... I prefer they increase it and you know how this country is, they might end up using that medium as a leverage to put the money in their personal pocket, cos u might at the end give a less concern about the cash after they keep pushing you back and front. even ITF I never get not to talk of risking this one. HAPPY Easter paddy.
..... NA TRUE oooo., ITF were is my 15k na? I don 4get sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2016
sydneyboss:

Morning bro, I agree with your latter but I disagree with the aspect of giving Corps#200,000 after a service year. Even 19,800# a month is more than that.... I prefer they increase it and you know how this country is, they might end up using that medium as a leverage to put the money in their personal pocket, cos u might at the end give a less concern about the cash after they keep pushing you back and front. even ITF I never get not to talk of risking this one. HAPPY Easter paddy.

morning bro..

I'm not saying the monthly allawee shld b abolished, i only mean instead of increasin it, a reasonable amount at d end of service year wud b better. Ateast it's enuf to start life with.

Well, i dnt thnk it wud b easy for anyone to pocket such amount.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2016
biotechshola:

sydneyboss:

opiscoal:
..... NA TRUE oooo., ITF were is my 15k na? I don 4get sef

Well said brothers. Its so nice to hear from you once again.

Please also tell us about your state and its prospect.

Thanks for your usual cooperations
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Well said brothers. Its so nice to hear from you once again.

Please also tell us about your state and its prospect.

Thanks for your usual cooperations
Very good observation and call upon us all. Good morning Bro.

By the way, Richiy is old timer oo and I believe you know what I mean by that in football circles though. She had introduced herself long before hand.

And yes, JAMB's UME officially metamorphosed to UTME this year 2010 and that means it's 6 yrs already and still counting cheesy smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Kbs468:

By the way, Richiy is old timer oo and I believe you know what I mean by that in football circles though. She had introduced herself long before hand.

And yes, JAMB's UME officially metamorphosed to UTME this year 2010 and that means it's 6 yrs already and still counting cheesy smiley

You people should not mind me o. Kbs468, what do I do to make contribute more? Suggestions? Anyone?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Richiy(f): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

gringringrin
Exactly babe, especially with programmers like you. Its places like this that we IT people get our relevance and opportunities to deploy our infrastructure(s) (Be it Programming, Database, Networking, Multimedia, and others)

I don't think you need to kill yourself with fasting/starving. Just pick up from where we are. I TRUST YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE.

Kbs468 is busy with other Ministerial involvements. He has been stopping by to check. Stick around, you'll find him soon.

I do not know if you have done the proper introduction of yourself already, but I'll like to know you more. I think we have similar line of profession.

Welcome Dear!

Oya na kiss kiss let's go there?!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Richiy:

You people should not mind me o. Kbs468, what do I do to make contribute more? Suggestions? Anyone?

Richiy:

Oya na kiss kiss let's go there?!

Good Morning Dearie.
You can start with any of the discusses below.

Thanks for your usual cooperation!

Kbs468:

Once again, Good evening Citizens

Yes and straight up without much addo, let's put up ourselves to the latest X-FACTOR challenge here in Golden City as some of Us have already started grin

Interestingly, the challenge is no big deal or new to all of us actually both from our point of view here in
GOLDEN CITY and in the outside world around our walls which is why GRACELANDERS and others that have anything to do with NYSC too would be welcomed whole heartedly as Key Figures and participants around our dinning Table this time around grin

And here we go, although the next line below is to encourage us all in participating accordingly. Alright,

Note:
¤* It's not COMPULSORY that you must respond with the exact figure or degree of imput so that you won't be discouraged to say something or contribute your quota

¤* You can also choose to give your response part by part instead of typing out a whole at once because some persons have phobia for long commentary/Views/opinion or idea postage

Up next is the X-FACTOR challenge as our line of discuss and is presented as below

WHAT ARE THE 20 THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW AND/OR DO AS GRADUATES or BEFORE SERVICE ELAPSES TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ADVICE
HELP MENTION 5 THINGS TO DO IN 5 DIFFERENT STATES THAT CAN IMPROVE ONE'S STANDARD OF LIVING AS A CORPS MEMBER

This 2nd one can be structured with respect to building a career path during service year, employability and job creation, relationships, etc

3. KINDLY WRITE ON THE CULTURAL SETTINGS OF YOUR PRESENT STATES OF RESIDENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE PREDOMINANT SOURCE OF INCOME, RECREATIONAL AVENUE AVAILABLE SUCH AS PARKS, TOURIST SITES, etc

In this line.. we are trying to reintroduce the talk about our present state of basement again So that we can refresh our minds about each state of the federation again

4. IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE THE PRESIDENT FOR ONE WEEK, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT NIGERIA?

5. IF YOU ARE THE NYSC Director General for one year, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU ENVISAGE AND PROMOTE ABOUT THE SCHEME?

6. IF YOU ARE THE Minister for Education, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU EFFECT IN SALVAGING NIGERIA'S EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM?

In Trying to buttress our explanations, we should bear in mind that

The essence of the No.2 is to have the 37 states discussed out so that citizens can have an idea about the nature of the states that we have relative to NYSC which would help enhance preparation for entrepreneurship during service year.

While For No.3, 4 5 & 6, many Nigerians "KNOW" (in abstract) what they think is the responsibility of leaders as it relates to their present predicament, hence the importance of this discuss as our MENU for the time being. grin

Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic for the Executive Cabinet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Kbs468:

Nice one!

I grab.

How was your night brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2016
biotechshola:

morning bro..

I'm not saying the monthly allawee shld b abolished, i only mean instead of increasin it, a reasonable amount at d end of service year wud b better. Ateast it's enuf to start life with.

Well, i dnt thnk it wud b easy for anyone to pocket such amount.
I think what sydneyboss is saying is that what is the guarantee that these moneys will be disbursed at the end of the day knowing the Nigerian Factor thing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
My people My people.
Good morning y'all, how was our night?
See you guys at the GALILEE...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
DTOBS:
My people My people. Good morning y'all, how was our night? See you guys at the GALILEE...
Good Morning DTOBS.
Why have you resorted to coming here and only greeting us every morning now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Good Morning DTOBS.

Why have you resorted to coming here and only greeting us every morning now
My brother, no be may fault oooo

"Oke yi ni ko je ka ri ti toun" ati wipe, ni owo yi,ise gbomi mu gan ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2016
happy Easter darlings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
chisophia:
happy Easter darlings.
u too deary.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tobikay01(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2016
biotechshola:

Na so e easy to do? Ordinary basic salary n allowances fr d teachers dem neva fit pay...thk God na if u wer minister u talk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
DTOBS:

My brother, no be may fault oooo

"Oke yi ni ko je ka ri ti toun" ati wipe, ni owo yi,ise gbomi mu gan ni
shockedshockedshocked
Dearis God o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY, m trying to reply ur mention but network won't just let me, abi d moderators saw me typing so many and over plenty insults ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Philo101(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
chisophia:
happy Easter darlings.
Ah hope we get d same state grin cool shocked

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
jubrealguy:
CROBBOY, m trying to reply ur mention but network won't just let me, abi d moderators saw me typing so many and over plenty insults ni
Our Lord Jesus Christ is faithful. His mercies endures forever.

A thousand shall fall on my side, 10 thousand on the other, and none of YOU shall come near me cheesycheesycheesy

"...Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world" (1John 4:4)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

I checked up on you by talking to your wife, while you checked up on me by talking to Fraih.

Are you trying to suggest that Fraih is my new found **** shocked

[size=20pt]Wao![/size]
was about replying this before my phone just went off (as expected), before u further try to twist my quote in ur favour, remember wen ur babe first came for ur head on issues on fidelity, u suddenly put the blame on my precious wife, so this time u might wanna put the blame on me......thus, giving my family a bad name in the city........ when that time comes.......I'll let u know what it means to tickle the nipple of a madwoman's breast. Good morning sir

Iambibi baby, good morning.........i hope m letting u sleep well over there because u appear in my dream every night.

Good morning to every inhabitants of this city except dose that come and go like...........

still thinking what someone can tell me in this city that will make me press the P button
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

shockedshockedshocked
Dearis God o!
Lolzzz...how re you doing brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
nawa oo so after all d online campaign na 27 april we still dy go undecided naijai hail thee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Richiy:

I guess you must have seen what is on board already. So take it up from there Baby cheesy

chisophia:
happy Easter darlings.
Which kain Ojoro bi dat one Darlings?

If you mention darling without mentioning of moniker, who go accuse you of any wrong doing?

By the way, check your mention and respond to the last task b4 you. Happy Easter to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Richiy:

I guess you must have seen what is on board already. So take it up from there Baby cheesy

chisophia:
happy Easter darlings.
Which kain Ojoro bi dat one Darlings?

If you mention darling without mentioning of moniker, who go accuse you of any wrong doing?

By the way, check your mention and respond to the last task b4 you. Happy Easter to you too

Phinity318:
nawa oo so after all d online campaign na 27 april we still dy go undecided naijai hail thee
Bros, if you understand the logical analogy behind the campaign, you would know that it wasn't meant to force them into succumbing to our demands na, rather it was only meant to make them sit up and know that we are keeping tabs on all the inconsistencies being dished out.

By the way, the reason given or cited was actually something worthy of note really as it directly affect us but still, it shouldn't have arisen in the first place
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Nice one!

I grab.

How was your night brother
To God be the glory as always Bro for his Grace has been my driving force actually.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
jubrealguy:
was about replying this before my phone just went off (as expected), before u further try to twist my quote in ur favour, remember wen ur babe first came for ur head on issues on fidelity, u suddenly put the blame on my precious wife, so this time u might wanna put the blame on me......thus, giving my family a bad name in the city........ when that time comes.......I'll let u know what it means to tickle the nipple of a madwoman's breast. Good morning sir

Iambibi baby, good morning.........i hope m letting u sleep well over there because u appear in my dream every night.

Good morning to every inhabitants of this city except dose that come and go like...........

still thinking what someone can tell me in this city that will make me press the P button
gringringrin
Funny dude. You know you and your wife Iambibi are good family friends to me and my wife SC31. If I don't get you guys involved when I have issues who else will I What are friends for

My day is great with less clients to deal with because of the Easter Celebration.

How about you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.