Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3374200 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by doublezero7(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello prospective Corps Members, happy holiday!

My attention has been brought to a flier that contains my picture and advertising a certain 'straight to camp' service! Please ignore totally! Doing business with them is at your risk! Law enforcement agencies has been notified!

Having recorded immence success with the previous projects, Meade Concepts remains commited to transporting PCM's to over 20 orientation camps. Also, our prospective clients safety is our priority!

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day! smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Don't tell me part of the benefits and resources you got from your 'sight seeing' is to be getting angry unnecessarily ? why are you using such serious tone to talk to a brother who have missed you like this

Anyway what I meant by that my prayer was that I hope you have come to stay, not to peep and go away.

Besides, where is your wife you are claiming you came back with MAKE WE DEY FEEL HER PRESENCE NA or talking on her behalf is another resources you came back with gringringrin

WELCOME JARE!

Its monday guys. Time to go and solve people's IT related problems.

See you Guys later!
Angry keh...why wud i be...noooo....

Relax nah...wy re u in a hurry to hear frm her....readin frm m is readin frm her too nah....
Nd av nt come to stay finally o....still goin on anoda trip...
But by20th of April i shu b bk fully
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oyehomie:

Angry keh...why wud i be...noooo....

Relax nah...wy re u in a hurry to hear frm her....readin frm m is readin frm her too nah....
Nd av nt come to stay finally o....still goin on anoda trip...
But by20th of March i shu b bk fully
Not come to stay finally But 20th of March is history now

Why are you busy confusing me now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oyehomie:
Hi pals.....
Fraih 6ft lol....eaglevision,yenabase,iambibijubrealguy,crobboy,amodu,spixytinxy,DTOBs, LogoDWhiz i heard of ya handiwork o, kbs468,villagegoat,SC31,katerine7,missoyin,chisophia,Shammack to mention but a few......hw re u guys...hw has bn GC?
Me nd ma family were out of d country for a break ni o...we arrived jst of recent.....missed u guys like kilode..
Happy Easter to ya all...
Greetings from Qutyjoice
Cc
Golden City Citizens
I am fine, handsome, we missed you more wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

Not come to stay finally But 20th of March is history now

Why are you busy confusing me now
20th of April jawe....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
chisophia:
I am fine, handsome, we missed you more wink
Wao..handsome.... Dats beautiful to av come frm u.....
Happi Easter....
Tnx for missn me...lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Saw this a few weeks back, thought I should share... With all the NYSC brouhaha, well at least there is a silver lining, we'll get to see the season primere before camp!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U

Cheers...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kbs468:

I guess you must have seen what is on board already. So take it up from there Baby cheesy

Which kain Ojoro bi dat one Darlings?

If you mention darling without mentioning of moniker, who go accuse you of any wrong doing?

By the way, check your mention and respond to the last task b4 you. Happy Easter to you too

Bros, if you understand the logical analogy behind the campaign, you would know that it wasn't meant to force them into succumbing to our demands na, rather it was only meant to make them sit up and know that we are keeping tabs on all the inconsistencies being dished out.

By the way, the reason given or cited was actually something worthy of note really as it directly affect us but still, it shouldn't have arisen in the first place
oh i concur, can u kindly quote me with a copy of the reason(s)? and oh bdw, happy easter though.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Moyanbe(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
The way this thread is moving, Am sure it will reach 2016 soon.. When it reach 2016,abeg don't post again cos if it enters 2017, nysc may shift 2016 batch A to 2017 grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Moyanbe:
The way this thread is moving, Am sure it will reach 2016 soon.. When it reach 2016,abeg don't post again cos if it enters 2017, nysc may shift 2016 batch A to 2017 grin grin grin grin
gringringrin
Funny you!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oyehomie:
20th of April jawe....
Alright. Enjoy!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
doublezero7:
Hello prospective Corps Members, happy holiday!

My attention has been brought to a flier that contains my picture and advertising a certain 'straight to camp' service! Please ignore totally! Doing business with them is at your risk! Law enforcement agencies has been notified!

Having recorded immence success with the previous projects, Meade Concepts remain commited to transporting PCM's to over 20 orientation camps. Also, our prospective clients safety is our priority!

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day! smiley
... Nice 1, but did you study Transport management technology? Dis ur Idea is brilliant,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
opiscoal:
... Nice 1, but did you study Transport management technology? Dis ur Idea is brilliant,
grin grin grin
Business men will always develop a cunning way to market their products or services
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by doublezero7(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
opiscoal:

Thanks for the compliment sir and i studied Philosophy! Providing a worthwhile service is just something Meade Concepts is synonymous with! Thanks once again! smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by opiscoal(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
CROBBOY:

grin grin grin
Business men will always develop a cunning way to market their products or services
... Hmmm.. Dats true ooo, 1 way doesn't lead into the market, u gats be Dynamic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by TooFineDude: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
drjoshua2000:
If you ever get bore here April 27th is a long time, go to sexuality session that's the place to be.
shockedshockedshocked
You are a completely bad influence. Tufiakwa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
hi everyone
some of you might have noticed that our able vigilante im person of eaglevision has been cospicuously absent.
he is very sick.
please remember him in your prayers.
thanks
cc
all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
hardie14:
hi everyone
some of you might have noticed that our able vigilante im person of eaglevision has been cospicuously absent.
he is very sick.
thanks
cc
all.
I copy that.

Please send my heart-felt good wishes to him and his health.

Sound mind and sound health are his in Jesus name- Amen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bolish(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
You guys should check and vote, benefits dey ooh... https://www.nairaland.com/3007437/etisalat-mtn-vote
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oyehomie:
Hi pals.....
Fraih 6ft lol....eaglevision,yenabase,iambibijubrealguy,crobboy,amodu,spixytinxy,DTOBs, LogoDWhiz i heard of ya handiwork o, kbs468,villagegoat,SC31,katerine7,missoyin,chisophia,Shammack to mention but a few......hw re u guys...hw has bn GC?
Me nd ma family were out of d country for a break ni o...we arrived jst of recent.....missed u guys like kilode..
Happy Easter to ya all...
Greetings from Qutyjoice
Cc
Golden City Citizens
iyaff tey o, how far na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
TooFineDude:
shockedshockedshocked You are a completely bad influence. Tufiakwa!
Lol. Enuf stories dey there u go read till 27th go come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
katerine7:

iyaff tey o, how far na
U ve actually forgotten me..hmmmm..it is allowed tho..happi Easter break all dsame...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
hardie14:
hi everyone
he is very sick.
thanks
cc
all.
plz send ma regards and tell him to get well soon ocry... Hw ur own side, hope ur gud
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
hardie14:
hi everyone
he is very sick.
thanks
cc
all.

Will do!

I wish him a quick recovery...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
plz send ma regards and tell him to get well soon ocry... Hw ur own side, hope ur gud
Iambibi, you see why the fruit juice company needs to be revived again.
Eaglevision needs more of them especially now that his health is being challenged.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oyehomie:

U ve actually forgotten me..hmmmm..it is allowed tho..happi Easter break all dsame...
no vex jare, me self no too dey come here like dat na on and off I dey do, Happy Easter to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
am good ooo.
and what about you??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
wishing our dearest eaglevision quick recovery. get well soon dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fraih:

Iambibi, you see why the fruit juice company needs to be revived again.
Eaglevision needs more of them especially now that his health is being challenged.
.. Yea, ur right, i need to prepare a special fruit salad that'll revive his health cry..... Lol... @ hardie14 ayam fine oogrin... This one wey GC don dry finish..... Na wa o.. undecided...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
BlizzydoDo tongue... Seriously i don miss u o.. cry.. Aha! Where is ur husband Fraiser grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
BlizzydoDo tongue... Seriously i don miss u o.. cry.. Aha! Where is ur husband Fraiser grin
I'm fine hon, I av no news bout Fraiser. Yuu don 4get ni say na my x?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.