Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3374988 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello Everyone cool

Greetings from d future to y'all in Golden City. Things are moving really fast over here in d future plus Buhari d wrinkled old man is now president.

If you got siblings fighting to gain admission into d tertiary institutions, pls, tell 'em to fight hard, cause, Jamb is all bleeped up over here in d future thanks to Dibu.

And yeah, the economy is pretty cast too, albeit, we expect good news to begin trickling-in soonest.

Deepest regards from d future.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tobikay01(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
CROBBOY:
Good Job there Kbs468.

@girlyesosae

Come to think of it, why are you so concerned about suspending service even when you have not officially started the service year or are you a current serving corp

In reaction to a statement in one of your previous comments, I agree with you that some opportunities are priceless and are worth some certain risks or sacrifices. But taking a long term perspective, if you are a Nigerian who intend to operate within the borders of Nigerian, then going for service and getting NYSC discharge letter becomes a necessary ending for any individual that want to rise so high.

If you attempt to short-circuit this, the offers you will get (even the ones you create for yourself) will only be temporary. There are systems the Nigerian Government are putting in place that will make business a bitter experience for entrepreneurs who are uneducated (The Nigerian Way). These are likely to take effect between now and the next two years.

My Advice: Do not allow a plate of food incentive today jeopardise your chances of getting multi-billion naira opportunities tomorrow. I know people who are struggling with this fate today.

U guys dnt decieve urselves, we've seen ppl whu reach gr8 heights without higher education, talkless of NYSC as a single factor...If we're to go by d recent development fr increase in entrepreneurs n agriculturists, NYSC kpali no b criterion sef...its important, nt compulsory. Abi u wan tell me say ppl wey do p.t fr sch no go mk.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by girlyesosae(f): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
CROBBOY:
Good Job there Kbs468.

@girlyesosae

Come to think of it, why are you so concerned about suspending service even when you have not officially started the service year or are you a current serving corp

In reaction to a statement in one of your previous comments, I agree with you that some opportunities are priceless and are worth some certain risks or sacrifices. But taking a long term perspective, if you are a Nigerian who intend to operate within the borders of Nigerian, then going for service and getting NYSC discharge letter becomes a necessary ending for any individual that want to rise so high.

If you attempt to short-circuit this, the offers you will get (even the ones you create for yourself) will only be temporary. There are systems the Nigerian Government are putting in place that will make business a bitter experience for entrepreneurs who are uneducated (The Nigerian Way). These are likely to take effect between now and the next two years.

My Advice: Do not allow a plate of food incentive today jeopardise your chances of getting multi-billion naira opportunities tomorrow. I know people who are struggling with this fate today.

Loool im a prospective corper. Im seriously asking because I know some opportunities will become available to me during service year but i dont want to wait around doing nothing till then.
So im starting service. And when the time comes then I will have to make an executive decision. Lol. I just want to know and understand all the options before me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
girlyesosae:

Loool im a prospective corper. Im seriously asking because I know some opportunities will become available to me during service year but i dont want to wait around doing nothing till then.
So im starting service. And when the time comes then I will have to make an executive decision. Lol. I just want to know and understand all the options before me
I sent you a email. 4 me to be able to connect to yhu u need to reply d mail. Reply it so I can gve u some info I don't wanna say it ere tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
walking through the city with my nighttrain bottle.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
tobikay01:

U guys dnt decieve urselves, we've seen ppl whu reach gr8 heights without higher education, talkless of NYSC as a single factor...If we're to go by d recent development fr increase in entrepreneurs n agriculturists, NYSC kpali no b criterion sef...its important, nt compulsory. Abi u wan tell me say ppl wey do p.t fr sch no go mk.

Brother, its nice to have your input.

Nevertheless, if you read my comments carefully, you should have noticed I was very prudent in the use of words.

Firstly, When you say something like "we've seen ppl whu reach gr8 heights without higher education, talkless of NYSC as a single factor" as a reaction to some things I said, consider the following arguments:

% Why did President Obasanjo bring in the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) as a means for him to get a "Formal" University Degree after becoming the President Was he not a great man at the said time

% Why did Orji Uzor Kalu, the Bilionaire founder of Slok Group who dropped from University of Maiduguri recently returned to getting a Harvard University Degree

% Which among the top Nigerian Business Tycoons and Bilionaires in the likes of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and Femi Otedola that do not have a University Degree to their name

% In terms of Religion, which of the recent top Men of God in the likes of David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye or Chris Oyakhilome that do not have a University Degree to their name (or even a Ph.D)

% Apart from the entertainment industry and "Yahoo-Yahoo" boys, How many Nigerians within the age limit of 30 are not being faced with the pressures of getting a Degree or why you have not Served (even those involved in their own businesses)

% Why are most people who initially ignored education in pursuit of Business and Politics now returning to schooling (to the extent of buying Ph.D awards from schools)

[size=15pt]THIS IS NIGERIA MY FRIEND![/size]

The second issue you raised with respect to NYSC being compulsory was a direct misconception of my writing. If you read this line of my writing carefully: "...if you are a Nigerian who intend to operate within the borders of Nigerian, then going for service and getting NYSC discharge letter becomes a necessary ending for any individual that want to rise so high." and also "There are systems the Nigerian Government are putting in place" , I did not only satisfy your concerns about NYSC being IMPORTANT and not COMPULSORY, but I also brought to your knowledge that systems are being developed that will measure up the heights to which we the up coming ones can rise based on some certain standards.

The final concern you raised about people who did "p.t" which I am assuming you are talking about Part-Time programmes, is clear and obvious. The nature of programme you did in school determines how you will judged in the field.

For example, you don't expect a person who did a School's organised programme that is not recognised by NUC or JAMB to be mobilized for Youth Service or a graduate of Law whose information has been regularized with JAMB not to have either an NYSC discharged letter or Exemption Letter. The facts are clear all by themselves and people are not ignorant of these (at least, after you explain).

My Brother, I can go on and on. But what I want you not to forget in a hurry is that we are currently in the Information Era (not just the the Industrial Era). And at this point in the human race, value and influence are a measure and function of how much you have and how much you know and the Certificates or Degrees backing up those knowledge.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
walking through the city with my nighttrain bottle.
Ogbeni brother where ya been,hope you good? Hope you not on a train-way with your nighttrain cos we still love you loads...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by girlyesosae(f): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
MissOyin:

I sent you a email. 4 me to be able to connect to yhu u need to reply d mail. Reply it so I can gve u some info I don't wanna say it ere tho

Thank you. I just did
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
CROBBOY:

Brother, its nice to have your input.

Nevertheless, if you read my comments carefully, you should have noticed I was very prudent in the use of words.

Firstly, When you say something like "we've seen ppl whu reach gr8 heights without higher education, talkless of NYSC as a single factor" as a reaction to some things I said, consider the following arguments:

% Why did President Obasanjo bring in the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) as a means for him to get a "Formal" University Degree after becoming the President Was he not a great man at the said time

% Why did Orji Uzor Kalu, the Bilionaire founder of Slok Group who dropped from University of Maiduguri recently returned to getting a Harvard University Degree

% Which among the top Nigerian Business Tycoons and Bilionaires in the likes of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and Femi Otedola that do not have a University Degree to their name

% In terms of Religion, which of the recent top Men of God in the likes of David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye or Chris Oyakhilome that do not have a University Degree to their name (or even a Ph.D)

% Apart from the entertainment industry and "Yahoo-Yahoo" boys, How many Nigerians within the age limit of 30 are not being faced with the pressures of getting a Degree or why you have not Served (even those involved in their own businesses)

% Why are most people who initially ignored education in pursuit of Business and Politics now returning to schooling (to the extent of buying Ph.D awards from schools)

[size=15pt]THIS IS NIGERIA MY FRIEND![/size]

The second issue you raised with respect to NYSC being compulsory was a direct misconception of my writing. If you read this line of my writing carefully: "...if you are a Nigerian who intend to operate within the borders of Nigerian, then going for service and getting NYSC discharge letter becomes a necessary ending for any individual that want to rise so high." and also "There are systems the Nigerian Government are putting in place" , I did not only satisfy your concerns about NYSC being IMPORTANT and not COMPULSORY, but I also brought to your knowledge that systems are being developed that will measure up the heights to which we the up coming ones can rise based on some certain standards.

The final concern you raised about people who did "p.t" which I am assuming you are talking about Part-Time programmes, is clear and obvious. The nature of programme you did in school determines how you will judged in the field.

For example, you don't expect a person who did a School's organised programme that is not recognised by NUC or JAMB to be mobilized for Youth Service or a graduate of Law whose information has been regularized with JAMB not to have either an NYSC discharged letter or Exemption Letter. The facts are clear all by themselves and people are not ignorant of these (at least, after you explain).

My Brother, I can go on and on. But what I want you not to forget in a hurry is that we are currently in the Information Era (not just the the Industrial Era). And at this point in the human race, value and influence are a measure and function of how much you have and how much you know and the Certificates or Degrees backing up those knowledge.
"My Brother,I can go on and on" . shocked like seriously? After this long longer longest post?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
wittyemi:
"My Brother,I can go on and on" . shocked like seriously? After this long longer longest post?
I was so surprised when he said that...Cos he made a good and clear point already with his many many letters.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello missoyin, don't think we've met on this city! how are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
SMartins1:
Hello missoyin, don't think we've met on this city! how are you?
Yeah we ve nt. Am an old member tho. Bt I ve bin offline 4 a while nw. Am gud, u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
MissOyin:

Yeah we ve nt. Am an old member tho. Bt I ve bin offline 4 a while nw. Am gud, u?
Also an old member, I know the city will be back to life soon from 17th up.
And how are you holding up, pending the new Date for camp?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Just passing by
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
#winksss babeeeee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oyehomie:
#winksss babeeeee
Very boring
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Babe...d aos is kinda dry ooo.... Re u sure we won't go bak like ds
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
lol...page 2014
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Very boring
Like seriously
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Qutyjoice:
Just passing by

Oyehomie:
#winksss babeeeee
Hmmmm husband and wife coming together shocked I miss you two.
How una dey na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
I'm fine hon, I av no news bout Fraiser. Yuu don 4get ni say na my x?
This cnt b real
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
CROBBOY:

How una dey na
Lol...u askd to hear frm her..nd u jst did...
Lol..we re fyn ooooo...
We miss u tuuuuu.....
Hw was work today nah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oyehomie:
Nope boo, we're here to stay jor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
CROBBOY:

How una dey na
Awwn Crobboy, yu shd know we miz yu too, we dey cool n yu? Wusup?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oyehomie:
Inlaw, go back to where undecided angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oyehomie:

Lol...u askd to hear frm her..nd u jst did...
Lol..we re fyn ooooo...
We miss u tuuuuu.....
Hw was work today nah
Work was great and tasking. Its nice knowing you have repented from your 20th April earlier promised.

How was your own day

Qutyjoice:

Nope boo, we're here to stay jor

Yes thank you charging woman.

THAT IS WHY I LOVE YOU gringringrin

Welcome Jare!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fraih:
Ah ah Fraih, is that how you welcome Prodigal citizens
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Awwn Crobboy, yu shd know we miz yu too, we dey cool n yu? Wusup?

Its nice to know you are doing good. As for me, I just dey miss those things wey you dey do me wey dey totori my brain cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
CROBBOY:

Ah ah Fraih, is that how you welcome Prodigal citizens
LoL cheesy
Prodigal grin
How will he want to go back... With his wife, my sister
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fraih:
Sister dnt mind em, o n joke....How are yu? seriously boring here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fraih:

Lol...Go for anoda holiday ni joor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
CROBBOY:

Work was great and tasking. Its nice knowing you have repented from your 20th April earlier promised.

How was your own day

Yes thank you charging woman.

THAT IS WHY I LOVE YOU gringringrin

Welcome Jare!

Hope it znot that kind lov o?...Lol

Tanks hun

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.