Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3435663 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
LOola12:
NYSC ANNOUNCES 25% REDUCTION IN CORPS MEMBERS ALLOWANCE

The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has revealed its decision to downwardly review the monthly allowance of Corps Members by 25%. The Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier General Bamidele Oluwami made this known to newsmen after an emergency meeting at its headquarters in Abuja. On what prompted the decision, he explained that the current economic situation in the country coupled with its low allocation in the 2016 budget necessitated such decision. "We cannot afford to continue with the current payment we are making to youth corpers. The provision in the 2016 budget didn't allow for that. We are even owing 2 months allowance for batch b corpers" that we have not paid. He appealed to corps members to be patient as the country is going through tough times.

With this development, instead of the 19,800 monthly allowance, corps members will now receive 14,800 as monthly allowance.

Corps Members React

Angry and frustrated corps members have taken to their twitter accounts to vent their anger.

@Jude Uchendu "They must be joking. This is totally unacceptable. When we are even clamouring for an increase in our allowance. Or are they trying to fool us?

@ Daniel "This is a far cry from the change buhari promised us. How is that money supposed to maintain us when prices of things have Skyrocketed.

Ever since the Apc government took power in 2015, there have been a lot of mixed reactions from Nigerians concerning the administration with a vast majority of Nigerians vacillating between exorbitant enthusiasm and irrational irritability.

#copied
my broda stop d suspense na...jux talk say na april fool make man no go lose blood pass d one e don lose 4 dis nysc struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
hello golden city, been a while here..

chilling, relaxing and waiting for contributions from "serious minded" pple dat want only discussions of "serious" issues..

if I was d DG of nysc for a year, I would put it to d president to make d scheme optional and not compulsory for all graduates...

cc

logodwhiz

crobboy

kbs468

and all

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Good afternoon house..

I'm really not happy about how some things happen here..

Some people come here and start criticizing. Saying they want serious talks.
But then, serious talks are initiated. All we get is low turnout.
This is not fair.
I expect better..

Even if it is a 1 paragraph contribution. Please drop it.

We are all here to learn and have fun.
And primarily, get news as regards NYSC.

It's quite discouraging when you try to bring about positive ideas but people don't contribute and the annpoying part is the people that just start criticizing and won't offer anything positive. And yet won't contribute on the positive things being brought forward...

I believe things will turn around for good after this.

This is how i feel..

God bless us all. smiley
I wonder wie d strictly nysc related questions crew are right now...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
justified10:

chilling, relaxing and waiting for contributions from "serious minded" pple dat want only discussions of "serious" issues..

if I was d DG of nysc for a year, I would put it to d president to make d scheme optional and not compulsory for all graduates...

cc

logodwhiz

crobboy

kbs468

and all

Its so nice to send in your unreserved input after travelling all the way from Graceland to this Golden City. Your kind of minds really fosters and enhances cordial and mutual relationship. Cudos!

You can also attend to other issues too as quoted in the previous page by LogoDWhiz.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
kbemanuel:
I really wonder twinnie to Kbs468 undecided

That is how the crew will continue to activate silent mode until when my partners FRAISER and FRAIH began to talk now, they will began to show up like evil spirits.

**Hiss**

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
kbemanuel:

I'm baffled..

Btw, drop your comment on the discussion bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
justified10:

cc

logodwhiz

crobboy

kbs468

and all

Thanks for coming around bro and dropping your comment

You can also drop your opinion on other issues..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Good evening house..pls i need help...i just realize dz evenin dat d name on my green card and statement of result are arrenged in different oder...eg Abayomi Simon Ojo on my green card while on my statement of result is Simon Abayomi Ojo...pls whot is d implication.i need help Asap.tanx
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Breaking news! NYSC Batch a 2016 stream 1 Camp Nw April 20th 2016... Check the TT nw pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
habib55:
Good evening house..pls i need help...i just realize dz evenin dat d name on my green card and statement of result are arrenged in different oder...eg Abayomi Simon Ojo on my green card while on my statement of result is Simon Abayomi Ojo...pls whot is d implication.i need help Asap.tanx
Get a letter 4rm ur skul stating that they uploaded ur name in a wrong order on the nysc portal take it along wit u to camp so dat u can be able to effect a change on it during d registration in camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
daudae1:
Breaking news! NYSC Batch a 2016 stream 1 Camp Nw April 20th 2016... Check the TT nw pls

Today's date is 01/04/2016 bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
iambibi:
. Bestie mi... Hw are you.... Oya open ur bag.... Wetin you bring come from journey... Lol

Boobookitty oya com inside, goodies dey plenty....Hw are yu doing hun? Wey ur boo?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
happy new month.Logodwhiz Bae am back from dubai ....loved the trip,wish u were there with me to enjoy your money. fraiser,crobboy,fraih,eaglevision,blizydodo and everybody I brought goodies for u guyz.. come and flex in the presidential Villa. If una no come Logodwhiz no go sign budget.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Brimmie:

I'm fine jare.. Effritin jus taya person! sad
I dey tell yu, change season yaff take over...How was d day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
merikims:
happy new month.Logodwhiz Bae am back from dubai ....loved the trip,wish u were there with me to enjoy your money. fraiser,crobboy,fraih,eaglevision,blizydodo and everybody I brought goodies for u guyz.. come and flex in the presidential Villa. If una no come Logodwhiz no go sign budget.
Did u travel without his consent cos he has been looking for u since.. Anyway welcome back....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Boobookitty oya com inside, goodies dey plenty....Hw are yu doing hun? Wey ur boo?
.. I Am great .. Boo is good... Hw fa you? Where is oyeh?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
There are so many ways in which we can salvage our ailing educational system,if am the minister of education,I will only do the following:
**Copy and implement the world leading universities laws into the Nigerian educational sectors.
**See to it that our grassroots education is monitored properly(The Nursery and primary classes because that's the bedrock of a good education,foundation it is).
**Lecturers,yes,we have the "you can't jump and pass"among them,will make a strict rules,victimize any students and lose your job or face a fine of 2months with no pay.
**Serene environment,without that education will be like forcing a camel to a river,renovations will be carried out every 2years in each universities,college or poly.
**Persuade the relevant authorities like the president,lawmakers to make a law,strict one to any parastatals never to place the foreign certificates over the indigenous ones.
**As every child who successfully completed his/her primary to university education will be rewarded financially just like in the olden days where peugeot cars are be given out,i.e.primary level,got yours,a substantial finance that will nearly sustain them to the last stage of their secondary education.
**Overall,re-introduce technical and practical works into our basic,secondary and tertiary schools and not all is theoretical.
Cc: LogoDWhiz
CROBBOY
And all GC citizens.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Good afternoon house..

I'm really not happy about how some things happen here..

Some people come here and start criticizing. Saying they want serious talks.
But then, serious talks are initiated. All we get is low turnout.
This is not fair.
I expect better..

Even if it is a 1 paragraph contribution. Please drop it.

We are all here to learn and have fun.
And primarily, get news as regards NYSC.

It's quite discouraging when you try to bring about positive ideas but people don't contribute and the annpoying part is the people that just start criticizing and won't offer anything positive. And yet won't contribute on the positive things being brought forward...

I believe things will turn around for good after this.

This is how i feel..

God bless us all. smiley

Yes here to have fun but at the same time our fun is becoming boring coz of NYSC ish...It z as if som pple are now working, and some are tired of aving fun here everyday.....I seriously love this thread but finding it difficult to com coz of many reasons(yu know ryt).....I love everybody infact I wish to meet y'all if possible..I promise to be coming here everyday.

# I rep GC#

#I rep GC#

CC

Y'all

Love you all!!!

Keeping GC till d real day......

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
There are so many ways in which we can salvage our ailing educational system,if am the minister of education,I will only do the following:
**Copy and implement the world leading universities laws into the Nigerian educational sectors.
**See to it that our grassroots education is monitored properly(The Nursery and primary classes because that's the bedrock of a good education,foundation it is).
**Lecturers,yes,we have the "you can't jump and pass"among them,will make a strict rules,victimize any students and lose your job or face a fine of 2months with no pay.
**Serene environment,without that education will be like forcing a camel to a river,renovations will be carried out every 2years in each universities,college or poly.
**Persuade the relevant authorities like the president,lawmakers to make a law,strict one to any parastatals never to place the foreign certificates over the indigenous ones.
**As every child who successfully completed his/her primary to university education will be rewarded financially just like in the olden days where peugeot cars are be given out,i.e.primary level,got yours,a substantial finance that will nearly sustain them to the last stage of their secondary education.
**Overall,re-introduce technical and practical works into our basic,secondary and tertiary schools and not all is theoretical.
CROBBOY
And all GC citizens.
Nice one....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
daudae1:
The way I tek believe you eeehhhh, na just like say I believe say Merikems the trip for me, Qutyjoice dey toast for me and iambibi dey lobby for me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
iambibi:
.. I Am great .. Boo is good... Hw fa you? Where is oyeh?

Happy ya fyn...Me z cool o n Yes Oyeh dey fyn too....Everything just get as e be dz dais....Gist dey ground?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
sirguy542:
Nice one....
Thank you bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
CROBBOY:

The way I tek believe you eeehhhh, na just like say I believe say Merikems the trip for me, Qutyjoice dey toast for me and iambibi dey lobby for me grin grin grin

Lmfao, dreamer......Wake up jor and take d mat out tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
See how you guys have caused my precious meal to turn into burnt offering shockedshockedshocked Now I have to eat charcoal undecided

Na wao for this addiction o!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
4. If i'm president for one week??.. Ah!!! First tins first oo... Secure like 2 personal farms d way baba secure OTTA farms.... Nxt tin i'll pass budget sharp sharp.... No ttym 2 waste fighting corruption i'll jux negotiate wif corrupt leaders to invest in naija or death by hanging.... Finallh approve local refineries nd give dem SOP'S to operate within

Buh b4 i go do half of dis tins i knw naija pipo dem go givei instant 1,2,3 nd 4th tenure cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
4. If i'm president for one week??.. Ah!!! First tins first oo... Secure like 2 personal farms d way baba secure OTTA farms.... Nxt tin i'll pass budget sharp sharp.... No ttym 2 waste fighting corruption i'll jux negotiate wif corrupt leaders to invest in naija or death by hanging.... Finally approve local refineries nd give dem SOP'S to operate within

Buh b4 i go do half of dis tins i knw naija pipo dem go givei instant 1,2,3 nd 4th tenure cheesy

Cc

My pipo

Luv y'all

GC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Yes here to have fun but at the same time our fun is becoming boring coz of NYSC ish...It z as if som pple are now working, and some are tired of aving fun here everyday.....I seriously love this thread but finding it difficult to com coz of many reasons(yu know ryt).....I love everybody infact I wish to meet y'all if possible..I promise to be coming here everyday.

# I rep GC#

#I rep GC#

CC

Y'all

Love you all!!!

Keeping GC till d real day......

Yea dear.. I'm aware.. cheesy

But I'll appreciate it if during your free time. You can just drop by and lend your voice to this discussion. .

We will have more knowledge on the subject matter..

And no one knows where the things learnt will be useful...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
CROBBOY:

lol... Dis guy ehnn... Oya wake up .tongue. .. Lol..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
tuffpivot:
4. If i'm president for one week??.. Ah!!! First tins first oo... Secure like 2 personal farms d way baba secure OTTA farms.... Nxt tin i'll pass budget sharp sharp.... No ttym 2 waste fighting corruption i'll jux negotiate wif corrupt leaders to invest in naija or death by hanging.... Finally approve local refineries nd give dem SOP'S to operate within

Cc

My pipo

Luv y'all

GC

Lol.. this is funny..

Na to divert public funds sure pass abi?
Welldone..

Thanks for dropping your opinion. .

Expect you to touch others
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
CROBBOY
And all GC citizens.

Wow!!!

Excellent points..

Thanks bro..

Hoping you'll touch other sections
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
habib55:

I see no issue though. . Just make sure you take note of this error henceforth..

You can also correct it in camp.

You can also correct it by logging to your portal.. you'll see the option there..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
merikims:

Merikims!!!

You travelled without telling me..

And then you mismamaged the funds allocated to your office..

I'll make sure there is no allocation for your office in this budget..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.