Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3431213 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
2053 to my own personal blizzydoDo d woman dat has d master key to my heart... Also to greatestman, kuchikau nd armynu
CROBBOY:

How many times would you ask me for real? Have you given a thought why your wife iambibi and Fraiser are not around the city at this crucial time?
crobboy ur sense of reasoning na excellent o... Infact me nd iambibi don dey chill for elegusi all tru d day, e never tey wen we comot dia, she too go soon enter d city, jubrealguy my guy I dey hail o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
The Office of Minister for Information Technology and Communication,
Golden City.

To:
All Citizens of Golden City, Graceland, and all Participants/Viewers from within and outside the City.

I BRING YOU GREETINGS FROM THE PRESIDENCY AND THE VARIOUS HOUSE COMMITTEE MEMBERS.

[b]I must start by appreciating and commending our efforts and commitment in solidarity towards our emancipation from the boredom which has plagued us as a result of regularities associated with the NYSC and its scheme. I particularly express my profound gratitude to everyone who has contributed immensely to the discusses at hand thereby bringing about the much solicited and anticipated Golden City of our hopes, dreams and imaginations with information, education, inspiration and entertainment required to make timely and informed decisions before, during and after our service year.

This compilation is targeted at providing a concise list of the number of states analysed as well as the pages where those can be found. This is in an effort to salvage the recurring challenges of flipping through unending comments and pages in a quest to find a particular page containing a particular state of interest and to crave our indulgence on the number of states left out for the requisite analysis.

As I intend to make this update as often as new state's analysis are been thrown to the city, I implore everyone to contribute in analysing any state with which you have relevant information about (be it your state of origin, state of residence or state visited for only 2 hours).
[/b]

[size=13pt]In order to have your information, analysis and update captured in our database, do ensure to copy or tag as follows:[/size]

cc
CROBBOY
LogoDWhiz

OR

cc
CROBBOY
Kbs468

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and effort in striving to foster the Unity, Harmony and Enlightenment of all.

Thumbs Up!

Find below the states analysed and page(s) where its related analysis can be found, in accordance to the order of their analysis.

1. CROSS RIVER STATE = 1999
2. EKITI STATE = 2005
3. LAGOS STATE = 2030,2042,2044
4. OGUN STATE = 2031,2032,2034,2044,2045
5. OSUN STATE = 2032,2035,2042
6. BENUE STATE = 2032
7. SOKOTO STATE = 2033
8. DELTA STATE = 2035,2037
9. F.C.T. ABUJA = 2035
10. KANO STATE = 2035
11. NIGER STATE = 2039
12. OYO STATE = 2041
13. KOGI STATE = 2041
14. KADUNA STATE = 2046
15. ANAMBRA STATE = 2047
16. AKWA-IBOM STATE = 2052
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraiser:
fear for catch me o as I never see dat kyn luv bfor
that kain love no be here ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... My name na anonymous shikena...
Abi na u b akpos?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
I guess the 2 news above should end this rumour going around all due to April Fool
Thanks, ur excellency sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
DATE FOR COMMENCEMENT OF 2016 BATCH ‘A’ ORIENTATION COURSE REMAINS 27TH APRIL, 2016!!!

Prospective Corps members and other valued stakeholders are hereby requested to disregard the rumours on purported shift in the date for commencement of the 2016 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course to May.

The rumour is frivolous and unfounded. Management remains focused as preparations continue for a successful Orientation course scheduled to commence on April 27, 2016.

18 mins ago from NYSC facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/officialnysc/?fref=nf
thumbs up pressy, you re simply d best, I just wish I sabi lyk you nd crobboy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraiser:
crobboy ur sense of reasoning na excellent o... Infact me nd iambibi don dey chill for elegusi all tru d day, e never tey wen we comot dia, she too go soon enter d city, jubrealguy my guy I dey hail o.

No mind that man wey dey trust him wife pass God. The next thing na say she go officially carry you come him house talk say na you Holy Spirit prescribe to dey hold Annointing Service with her for night unclad on a separate room, and him Jubrealguy no go even reason go the other side at all at all, rather him go even take you comot go high self for better job you dey do for him wife.

But abeg, enjoy no forget say that babe iambibi na PLC. Others need buy their own shares too o undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=SomebodysMrs post=44405367][/quote]somebodysMrs na you b dis? D eyes wey see u don old o, dat sombody no even allow u visit GC again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraiser:
If you slap me, you won do byebye to ur hand b dat, I no know wetin u go talk sey u drink because d only woman wey dey said paraga for dis city no dey around.
oya try me see.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

I don't know y, ov all d people wey dey dis city, na only u quote me 4 dis issue & na NONSENSE u com c contribute.
But Fraiser I thought we used to be good friends na. Why all dis beefs all of a sudden?
I am missing doz times fa!
na you cause am na, u won dey flex muscle wit me, u wey suppose dey hold my back com dey cast me for my wife com dey poison d heart of my innocent nd adorable blizzydoDo, u don forget sey if two irons meet one for bend for d other, if man piss waka make woman piss waka d leg of one go wet pass d oda, u better apologise nd do normal now bfor I end ur carrear for dis city.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Beckytee:
WHAT ARE THE 20 THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW
AND/OR DO AS GRADUATES or BEFORE SERVICE
ELAPSES TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND
ADVICE

1.prepare your mind: now undergraduate days are over. no more pocket money from parents,uncles etc. labour market is like war. prepare ur mind on what next job or business.

2. think: put together your ideas, think abt what pays you most, nobody will think for you.

3. attend seminars: no knowledge is waste. attend the seminars u could attend. business, marriage etc

4.take a step: yes, u are the best student graduating student that year,u graduates with first class,u are very creative. all these will not bring job to ur door step, if u did not take a step. let them see the readiness in you

5. do not keep mute: some graduate could be so silent. thinking people that sees them shld knw they are looking for job. my brother u did not write it on ur forehead. dnt forget even the bible says"ask and it shall be given". keeping mute will do u no good.

6. don't form: this is particular to the females, its almost the same as the one above. dnt behave as if u av it all wen u actually did not have anything.

7. dnt reject little for non: he that doesn't accept little my loose the opportunity for the biggest. a frnd of mine who was a security guard is now a bank manager of the same bank and that was cos he accepted little and bigger opportunity come his way.

8. do anything that makes you happy

9. do not be too envious. your frnds are doing exploits. yes u could get jeolous in a gud way there is nothing wrong in that. dnt hate them cos of their success, continue praying and your testimonies will come.

10. stop getting worried unnecessarily: break your worries, this life doesn't worth it. dnt take solace in tears,it will only lead to depression. instead, keep saying all is well

11. have a frnd: you cannot do it alone,no one can. dnt just keep frnds keep the ones who can help draw u up when you are down. we all need somebody to lean on.... if u want to be successful in life, do not keep frnds who think success is impossible.

12. God first: dnt wait till u are confuse before asking God for direction. make God the first in everythin you do.

am sorry its short and not up to twenty

Nah, you tried. the message was comprehensive. thumb up bae. take kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rukkyola:
Abi na u b akpos?
no b only akpos I be, I be akpororo sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

No mind that man wey dey trust him wife pass God. The next thing na say she go officially carry you come him house talk say na you Holy Spirit prescribe to dey hold Annointing Service with her for night unclad on a separate room, and him Jubrealguy no go even reason go the other side at all at all, rather him go even take you comot go high self for better job you dey do for him wife.

But abeg, enjoy no forget say that babe iambibi na PLC. Others need buy their own shares too o undecided
lmao... Crobboy see hw u finish iambibi, dat innocent lookin bae, pls ke? She no b plc o na Lmt she b o... Dat babe na for me alone o, jubrealguy na just caretaker.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
merikims:
oya try me see.
babe I don already pledge my loyalty giv LogoDwhiz na, dis one wey u dey threathen me wit emotional slap again. Make I no come return ur emotional slap wit affectionate kiss o.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nonstan(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Peeping and passing...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Iggyok(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
nice 1....ufan should I spill wat Ekpo Nka Owo means?

Mbok ku spill.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraiser:
na you cause am na, u won dey flex muscle wit me, u wey suppose dey hold my back com dey cast me for my wife com dey poison d heart of my innocent nd adorable blizzydoDo, u don forget sey if two irons meet one for bend for d other, if man piss waka make woman piss waka d leg of one go wet pass d oda, u better apologise nd do normal now bfor I end ur carrear for dis city.
Oya no vex. Kpele, mabinu.
I won't do that again u hear.
Make we go back to doz times.
U help me c my sent4rina? He don abandon me 4 dis city again o.
& na next 2moro I suppoz born dis triplet wey dey my belle.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraiser:
no b only akpos I be, I be akpororo sef
Lol!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Iggyok:
Mbok ku spill.
Aiit, mme kob

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Evening guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Longest time oh...... Hope there's notin like fuel scarcity, total darkness & hike in price of goods in GC? Iambibi, DTOBS, jubrealguy, hardie, fraih, Rukky nd others , I greet u all!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraiser:
lmao... Crobboy see hw u finish iambibi, dat innocent lookin bae, pls ke? She no b plc o na Lmt she b o... Dat babe na for me alone o, jubrealguy na just caretaker.

Which kind ju-ju all these babes dey use sef. EVEN FRAISER THE KOKO MASTER don fall iambibi charm the same way Jubrealguy take fall undecided

Is it that when a girl just touches your ears and elbow lightly while wearing a pathetic emotional face you get lost with the illusion that she loves you? They do that (even more) to all their prospect for God sake!

The one that annoys me most is the one that wo-wo woman (Rukkyola) with height of Malta Guiness does with any guy she sees (even agberos) of which if the guy don't fall prey to her seduction, she begin to destroy you with accusations.

Diaris God o!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Testimony89:
Evening guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Longest time oh...... Hope there's notin like fuel scarcity, total darkness & hike in price of goods in GC? Iambibi, DTOBS, jubrealguy, hardie, fraih, Rukky nd others , I greet u all!!
Testimony!!! smiley
Welcome back... Good to hear from you.

I asked you something sometimes back, you did not reply sad
Check your mentions.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraih gud evening, wat yuu doing 2 mi z it fair?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Fraih gud evening, wat yuu doing 2 mi z it fair?
OMG!!! angry
BlizzydoDo! How come I dont understand what you are talking about
Or is it about what you said the last time you replied my mention?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraih:
Testimony!!! smiley Welcome back... Good to hear from you.
I asked you something sometimes back, you did not reply sad Check your mentions.
Ooooh sowi! Pls can u just ask again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraih:

OMG!!! angry
BlizzydoDo! How come I dont understand what you are talking about
Or is it about what you said the last time you replied my mention?
it has nothing 2 do with d mention, seriously yuu just no send mi again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
it has nothing 2 do with d mention, seriously yuu just no send mi again
Hmmm
Not like that dear, still trying to put myself together to get over the news which I was unprepared for. I am still trying to imagine what went wrong,still discussing with Him.
Am sorry if It looked like I dont care, I do Blizzy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Testimony89:

Ooooh sowi! Pls can u just ask again
Asked if your surname has something to do with Akure or Ijare being your town of Origin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
CROBBOY:
The Office of Minister for Information Technology and Communication,
Golden City.

To:
All Citizens of Golden City, Graceland, and all Participants/Viewers from within and outside the City.

I BRING YOU GREETINGS FROM THE PRESIDENCY AND THE VARIOUS HOUSE COMMITTEE MEMBERS.

[b]I must start by appreciating and commending our efforts and commitment in solidarity towards our emancipation from the boredom which has plagued us as a result of regularities associated with the NYSC and its scheme. I particularly express my profound gratitude to everyone who has contributed immensely to the discusses at hand thereby bringing about the much solicited and anticipated Golden City of our hopes, dreams and imaginations with information, education, inspiration and entertainment required to make timely and informed decisions before, during and after our service year.

This compilation is targeted at providing a concise list of the number of states analysed as well as the pages where those can be found. This is in an effort to salvage the recurring challenges of flipping through unending comments and pages in a quest to find a particular page containing a particular state of interest and to crave our indulgence on the number of states left out for the requisite analysis.

As I intend to make this update as often as new state's analysis are been thrown to the city, I implore everyone to contribute in analysing any state with which you have relevant information about (be it your state of origin, state of residence or state visited for only 2 hours).
[/b]

[size=13pt]In order to have your information, analysis and update captured in our database, do ensure to copy or tag as follows:[/size]

cc
CROBBOY
LogoDWhiz

OR

cc
CROBBOY
Kbs468

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and effort in striving to foster the Unity, Harmony and Enlightenment of all.

Thumbs Up!

Find below the states analysed and page(s) where its related analysis can be found, in accordance to the order of their analysis.

1. CROSS RIVER STATE = 1999
2. EKITI STATE = 2005
3. LAGOS STATE = 2030,2042,2044
4. OGUN STATE = 2031,2032,2034,2044,2045
5. OSUN STATE = 2032,2035,2042
6. BENUE STATE = 2032
7. SOKOTO STATE = 2033
8. DELTA STATE = 2035,2037
9. F.C.T. ABUJA = 2035
10. KANO STATE = 2035
11. NIGER STATE = 2039
12. OYO STATE = 2041
13. KOGI STATE = 2041
14. KADUNA STATE = 2046
15. ANAMBRA STATE = 2047
16. AKWA-IBOM STATE = 2052

There is Akwa Ibom, Ogun and Bauchi on #176
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fraih:

Hmmm
Not like that dear, still trying to put myself together to get over the news which I was unprepared for. I am still trying to imagine what went wrong,still discussing with Him.
Am sorry if It looked like I dont care, I do Blizzy.
apology accepted buh pls dnt let my crashed marriage with yur twinnie Fraiser com btw our friendship
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Testimony89:
I greet u 2. How have u been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.