Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3417814 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
hawklan:
hi everyone,

QUick help here is there any news or information on NYSC for pregnant women that have a call up letter and got pregnant after receiving the call up letter.

big help my wonderful people.
I don't think that would affect her camp or service, except if she doesn't wanto partake on her own. The issue of pregnant women not partaking n camp activities begins with batch C16. ( or am I wrong?). My thoughts though
LogoDWhiz, Dtobs. Kbs468, crobboy, where are thou? Come & answer dis question o b4 I give wrong info oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I was only trying my best ni o. Make nobody call me olodo o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stexy:

MInister of information and public affairs...I hail thee smiley
Minister of Amebo & aproko affairs....I hail thee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
hawklan:
hi everyone,

QUick help here is there any news or information on NYSC for pregnant women that have a call up letter and got pregnant after receiving the call up letter.

big help my wonderful people.
From the NYSC link:" http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/mobilization-requirements.php " Rule No. 17 has the following to say: "The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated." YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO STAY BACK AND GO WHEN YOU ARE FIT.

One way you can do this is to refuse to go to camp once the camp opens and return for Remobilization later when you are fit for it.

A THOUGHT: Going by your statement, if you plan to get pregnant after receiving your Call Up Letter (that is, from April 20th 2016), observation shows that pregnant woman (depending on individuals) still have the capacity to withstand several physical activities within 3 months of their pregnancy. So it is either you take in the pregnancy and go for camping pretending not to be (while taking responsibilities for associated challenges that emanates thereof) or you postpone the date of your pregnancy until after camping.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pls confirm dis
***PRESS RELEASE BY NYSC***
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has postponed to May 25th, the three-week Batch A Orientation course earlier
scheduled to start on 27th April.
Abosede Aderibigbe, NYSC’s director of press and public
relations, made the confirmation while responding to an
inquiry by TheCable. Prospective corps members were confused when a message started circulating
online that the notification & online printin of call-up letters had been shifted.
A statement on the NYSC camp appeared to validate their dis adjustment, but there were again reports that the strange time
table was the work of hackers who had supposedly gained
access to the NYSC website.
Aderibigbe did not state any reason for the further shift, but
apologised to the prospective corps members over any
inconvenience that the development could create.
“We wish to confirm the shift in date for the commencement
of the 2016 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course,” she said. “The
new time-table for the course is as follows:
Stream I Commencement: Wednesday, 25th May, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday,27th May, 2016,
Close of Camp: Friday, 17th June, 2016
Stream II Commencement: Wednesday, 29th June, 2016
Swearing-in ceremony: Friday, 1st July, 2016
Close of Camp: Friday, 6th June, 2016
“We also use this opportunity to express our sincere regrets
over any inconveniences this change of date might cause to
Prospective Corps Members and other esteemed
stakeholders.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tobikay01(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

The last part of your post is very funny.

Thanks a lot for this..

Learning never stops..

U no tell dem say lyt no dey, fuel scarcity is worse er due to dispensers union actiond etc....buh all d positive sides u mentioned correct dai +more
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tobikay01(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
teemama20:
Pls confirm dis
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has postponed to May 25th, the three-week Batch A Orientation course earlier
inquiry by TheCable. Prospective corps members were confused when a message started circulating
online that the notification & online printin of call-up letters had been shifted.
A statement on the NYSC camp appeared to validate their dis adjustment, but there were again reports that the strange time
stakeholders.

e beta b joke...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
teemama20:
Pls confirm dis
stakeholders.

[size=17pt]ITS FAKE![/size]

Follow the specification on the link: http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016a.php

We would like to have your contributions on any of the topic below:

Kbs468:

Once again, Good evening Citizens

Yes and straight up without much addo, let's put up ourselves to the latest X-FACTOR challenge here in Golden City as some of Us have already started grin

Interestingly, the challenge is no big deal or new to all of us actually both from our point of view here in
GOLDEN CITY and in the outside world around our walls which is why GRACELANDERS and others that have anything to do with NYSC too would be welcomed whole heartedly as Key Figures and participants around our dinning Table this time around grin

And here we go, although the next line below is to encourage us all in participating accordingly. Alright,

Note:
¤* It's not COMPULSORY that you must respond with the exact figure or degree of imput so that you won't be discouraged to say something or contribute your quota

¤* You can also choose to give your response part by part instead of typing out a whole at once because some persons have phobia for long commentary/Views/opinion or idea postage

Up next is the X-FACTOR challenge as our line of discuss and is presented as below

WHAT ARE THE 20 THINGS WE NEED TO KNOW AND/OR DO AS GRADUATES or BEFORE SERVICE ELAPSES TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ADVICE
HELP MENTION 5 THINGS TO DO IN 5 DIFFERENT STATES THAT CAN IMPROVE ONE'S STANDARD OF LIVING AS A CORPS MEMBER

This 2nd one can be structured with respect to building a career path during service year, employability and job creation, relationships, etc

3. KINDLY WRITE ON THE CULTURAL SETTINGS OF YOUR PRESENT STATES OF RESIDENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE PREDOMINANT SOURCE OF INCOME, RECREATIONAL AVENUE AVAILABLE SUCH AS PARKS, TOURIST SITES, etc

In this line.. we are trying to reintroduce the talk about our present state of basement again So that we can refresh our minds about each state of the federation again

4. IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE THE PRESIDENT FOR ONE WEEK, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT NIGERIA?

5. IF YOU ARE THE NYSC Director General for one year, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU ENVISAGE AND PROMOTE ABOUT THE SCHEME?

6. IF YOU ARE THE Minister for Education, WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU EFFECT IN SALVAGING NIGERIA'S EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM?

In Trying to buttress our explanations, we should bear in mind that

The essence of the No.2 is to have the 37 states discussed out so that citizens can have an idea about the nature of the states that we have relative to NYSC which would help enhance preparation for entrepreneurship during service year.

While For No.3, 4 5 & 6, many Nigerians "KNOW" (in abstract) what they think is the responsibility of leaders as it relates to their present predicament, hence the importance of this discuss as our MENU for the time being. grin

Sign: Attorney General and Minister of Information, Golden City Republic for the Executive Cabinet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

Brother Fraiser, brother Fraiser, brother Fraiser!!!!!!!
U c as I take use respect call u. How many times did I call u?
If you are going to revoke any allegation, please feel free 2 do so.
Why accuse me na?
Whose marriage in this city have I ever put asunder?
When you were busy flirting around with babes other than ur blizzydodo, did I intrude?
When crobboy was flirting with iambibi, did I intrude?
When LogoDWhiz was flirting with ( I no fit spell her name) did I intrude?
When Dtobs abandoned Airstakane & went 4 another girl, did I intrude?
When d gods put Iambibi & jubrealguy 2gether, did I put asunder?
When d gods joined Shammak & fraih 2geda, did I put asunder?
When d gods joined qutyjoice & her husband 2geda, did I put asunder?
Abbeyunique2 & his bae unko? Did I put asunder?
Kbs468 & his wives unko? Did I put asunder?
Kai, I don tire?
Na jejemi I dey 4 dis city o. Stop this ur false accusations ooo.

And how com yu dunno bae's name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
DTOBS:

Hey! What have smoked?....Osogbo weed?
1. I didn't abandoned airstarkane and never will I do such.
2. Chommieblaq is not "another girl". She is a very beautiful young lady driving me crazy.

Now I demand you write and apology letter to me,airstarkane and my chommieblaq for this blasphemy you've done.
I don't understand sir, u wanna av dem both?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

Nice having your inputs. Thumbs Up Dear!

Since you have decided to subscribe to gossips, its okay. I'll wait for when you politely meet me and ask for clarity.

Stay tuned Dear!
Marriage fixing first punchline....... lolz. the thing u dunno is that SC31 is not that naive young lady u think she is.....besides, feel free to beg me, u av just 24hrs before I change my mind
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
You see you don't even bother to know the country am typing from, you don conclude say I dey Nigeria, born them finish we go arrange, I here say you love money pass baba community iyin oko e

Rukkyola:

Chai!! God forbid bad thing!!! My daughter no fit marry u o. U wey don old finish.
Besides na America my pikin husband dey. I no fit allow dem suffer 4 dis country. Even if I wud have to smuggle them out of this country. I would do so.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
For your mind undecidedyou dey talk NYSC related matter

Rukkyola:

I don't think that would affect her camp or service, except if she doesn't wanto partake on her own. The issue of pregnant women not partaking n camp activities begins with batch C16. ( or am I wrong?). My thoughts though
LogoDWhiz, Dtobs. Kbs468, crobboy, where are thou? Come & answer dis question o b4 I give wrong info oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks a lot..

Peeps have been clamoring for kaduna and here it is..

Nice one

One thing I love about kaduna is electricity and water, also not overly populated like kano.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
MissOyin:
Happy Sunday guyz.

1. DG for a year. Hmm I will make sure male corps members are posted to boys only skul. Each graduate are paid according to their course of study. Free and complusory accomodation with guaranteed security. Transport and feeding allowance

2. President 4 a year I will put all my family member in National Assembly and invest then I will nw take care of Nigeria.

Would ve added my contribution on my state of origin bt I barely go dere so don't rilly knw d. Place nd justice has bin made 4 Lagos whr am based
@bolded.........chai!!! Another TINUBU, u r really vexing........lol buh that can create chaos when all your family are lawmakers. I wouldn't live in that kinda country
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chommieblaq:

One thing I love about kaduna is electricity and water, also not overly populated like kano.
oya, my hausa friend...kano or kaduna? which will a youth like me find appealing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Qutyjoice:

And how com yu dunno bae's name
cos bae is losing his prestige in the city, gone far too long, u beta call bae
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rukkyola:

lol........nobody fit call u olodo na, just talk wetin u know, sefini......how u dey na....u sef follow comot city, oya wetin u carry come
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Yea.. that's nice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
tobikay01:

U no tell dem say lyt no dey, fuel scarcity is worse er due to dispensers union actiond etc....buh all d positive sides u mentioned correct dai +more

Lol..I guess you are referring the person i quoted...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by daudae1: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Breaking News!!! NYSC 2016 batch A have been postpond indefinately....Nawao for Nigeria fa! BUhari wat is happenin?NYSC just finishd a meeting at der secretariat.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by PEZMAN(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
ABB1:
For your mind undecidedyou dey talk NYSC related matter

Kinda surprised seeing Rukkyola answering Nysc related question..kudos to her for tthe attempt..
Gud Pm citizens
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
daudae1:
Breaking News!!! NYSC 2016 batch A have been postpond indefinately....Nawao for Nigeria fa! BUhari wat is happenin?NYSC just finishd a meeting at der secretariat.

[size=17pt]Source??[/size]

Don't tell me that trash that it is from a reliable source because...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
jubrealguy:
Marriage fixing first punchline....... lolz. the thing u dunno is that SC31 is not that naive young lady u think she is.....besides, feel free to beg me, u av just 24hrs before I change my mind

In your mind you are claiming to be a Love Doctor, yet your wife iambibi is busy making advances undecided Ask Rukkyola to tell you things you are yet to know about your wife and start from there man.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

In your mind you are claiming to be a Love Doctor, yet your wife iambibi is busy making advances undecided Ask Rukkyola to tell you things you are yet to know about your wife and start from there man.

lol.....really? I should ask rukkyola? for real? U gotta be kidding me, U said i should ask rukkyola, are u for real right now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
jubrealguy:
cos bae is losing his prestige in the city, gone far too long, u beta call bae

Not like that jor angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

[size=17pt]Source??[/size]

Don't tell me that trash that it is from a reliable source because...
don't reply such again, d more u do, d truer it becomes....... lol, it's what I just got to find out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
hello everyone,how are you all doing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.....really? I should ask rukkyola? for real? U gotta be kidding me, U said i should ask rukkyola, are u for real right now?

How many times would you ask me for real? Have you given a thought why your wife iambibi and Fraiser are not around the city at this crucial time?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
jubrealguy:
don't reply such again, d more u do, d truer it becomes....... lol, it's what I just got to find out

I just have to for the sake of visitors that may be misled.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
iamdynamite:
hello everyone,how are you all doing.

Great and you?

Pleaaaaase your inputs are needed on the discusses we have above.

Thanks for your Usual Cooperation!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chommieblaq:

**stretches hand and collect the five**
Ma darling aw u dey, abeg wey ma Love iamdynamite, abi he don leave me ne?
hello sweety have not abandoned you ooooo,have been working round the clock to make life easy for you and our unborn kids kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
CROBBOY:

Great and you?

Pleaaaaase your inputs are needed to the discusses we have above.

Thanks for your Usual Cooperations!
what issue do we have on hand now...................

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.