Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403434 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kbs468:

This is why I called for additional varieties of emoticons to be readily made available for usage relatively. Atleast this piece deserves a thumbs up emoticon.

Well done Man. Keep up with the good work. We are seeing everything. Much regards

Boss Mi, its been a while. Sunday was the last time we heard from you I hope everything is okay?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Miss You Brother!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Oya dab greatestman, happy birthday man, may God grant you your heart desires. you be correct person so enter any bar and drink anything drinkable and put it on ma tab. cheers

HahahaHahaha one CARTOON of ORIGIN (ORIJINAL)..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
O'boy. Wetin I dey come see here so. Chai! CROBBOY do you know that I would blame you first! But I can't actually blame you as such because you actually missed very many parts of humiliation and insults upon us, else I would have said you didn't learn from it.

But above all, I'm happy about the happy ending between you and drjoshua2000.

But I guess you were actually angered by his comment actually due to the serious commitment you were having in between time when he made it but having gone through it, I just figured it out that he later turned comical though with his comment then.

And the entire family had been great enough in handling the matter. Thumbs up everyone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
CROBBOY:

Boss Mi, its been a while. Sunday was the last time we heard from you I hope everything is okay?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Miss You Brother!
Chai I guess it's time to do the needful.

By the way, Greatestman! What can I say than to say you are blessed. Many more years in a special way ahead by his Grace.

Congrats Man. Again, I am expecting my cake from Spixytinxy at home tonight ooo. Abi una senate committee on welfarism no undertake anything? Where Senator Amodu sef, I understand that the committee is under his jurisdiction. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sunnepa17 Man. I sight you Brother and Ofcourse I heard your warm message. Thanks alot and I must confess that I really appreciate absolutely

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kbs468:

Chai I guess it's time to do the needful.

By the way, Greatestman! What can I say than to say you are blessed. Many more years in a special way ahead by his Grace.

Congrats Man. Again, I am expecting my cake from Spixytinxy at home tonight ooo. Abi una senate committee on welfarism no undertake anything? Where Senator Amodu sef, I understand that the committee is under his jurisdiction. smiley smiley smiley
Nothing dey wohaaa.. I just dey read about your Alma mater, I am in love with that school. I pray dey post me to Nassarawa..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chinweukamaka:
My girl is 6 years today hurray
she's now a big girl, and now the little princess be like "mummy no more Sunday school again o, my levels yaff change, unto big church tinz".. Lolz... Abi o it your time joh, if you like sef wear mummy's shoe and run round the compound, notin go happen, Its your day!!! Wishing her God's grace, His blessings and mercies, a long life and prosperity and may His wisdom and Understanding be with her now and forever more (amen) . Happy birthday dear!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
greatestman:

Nothing dey wohaaa.. I just dey read about your Alma mater, I am in love with that school. I pray dey post me to Nassarawa..
. GREATEST happy birthday.. wishing you long life and prosperity!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chinweukamaka:
My girl is 6 years today hurray
happy birthday to her
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
sapien:
Hello, house. I'm a first timer here!

I got questions that need apt replies.

I graduated from Uniport last year, 2015 set.

Just late last week, Uniport student affairs department pasted names of eligible graduates for NYSC 2016 scheme for stream 2.

I would like to know if Batch A stream 2 registration has ended already or if the names released are those candidates eligible for Batch B later in September/October?
stream 2 or batch b?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
EAGLEVISION IS COMING HOME!!!!!
*boarding in progress at Heathrow airport*
iambibi and fraiser i can see you wonderful guys waiting at MMIA.

GC b ready.
Honourable minister for women affairs cum national security adviser is on his way.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kbs468:

This is why I called for additional varieties of emoticons to be readily made available for usage relatively. Atleast this piece deserves a thumbs up emoticon.

Well done Man. Keep up with the good work. We are seeing everything. Much regards
where you waka go

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kbs468:
O'boy. Wetin I dey come see here so. Chai! CROBBOY do you know that I would blame you first! But I can't actually blame you as such because you actually missed very many parts of humiliation and insults upon us, else I would have said you didn't learn from it.

But above all, I'm happy about the happy ending between you and drjoshua2000.

But I guess you were actually angered by his comment actually due to the serious commitment you were having in between time when he made it but having gone through it, I just figured it out that he later turned comical though with his comment then.

And the entire family had been great enough in handling the matter. Thumbs up everyone.

I have learnt something sha!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
eaglevision:

GC b ready.
Honourable minister for women affairs cum national security adviser is on his way.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
I yaff tey o
safe journey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
eaglevision:

GC b ready.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
heard about ya health, hope u are ok now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
spixytinxy:
u av kolo
se e wa ok ma? Where is my thermometer sef? Make I come test ur body temperature
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
sapien:
Oh, thanks.

When will Batch B eligible corpers be going for service?
I don't know for NYSC ooo. The time 4 batch A's camp is still unstable. I don't even know when we will b serving.
SCREW NYSC & NIGERIA AS A WHOLE!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Qutyjoice:

I swear yur matter tire me
na my beautiful sis b dis? Where hav u been, mama don dey ask of u for village since, u need to go see her o. Meanwhile no tire for ur broda o, i need ur support for dis city o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
iambibi:
....kikikiki... indirect scandal!!
I tire o, na wetin I dey try explain for my dearling wife blizzydoDo yesterday b dis, e no easy to b celeb, na all dis kyn scandal wey manage on a daily basis, I bliv she go understand me better now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
CROBBOY:

Susong o!

How was your day?
and which one is Susong again? undecided... Anyways ma day went well,.. Hw about yours?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuffpivot:
my broda it is ask i ask o... U knw say if man dey ova criticize woman 4 outsyd... Anoda tin fit dey happen 4 insyd ooo
lolz baba dis ur parable no b here o, rukkyola com see wetin I dey see o, na which kyn tin u dey tell pple sey e dey happen btw us for inside o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chinweukamaka:
Why do you think that it's a dream?you don't believe that nigeria can get better?bros i nor dey dream ooo,make i be president first.
na which kyn dream go pass sey make person dey belive sey naija go better, naso den dey talk am since d days of my grandfather, e suppose don better na abah, d tin b sey make we dey pray make our life better ni o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
SomebodysMrs:

Feel free jare......ours is a match made in heaven. Your juju priest can not do anything
ok make we dey see den, na for ur dream I go first start, wen I go dey take habiscus flower pursue u for dream upandan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kbs468:
Sunnepa17 Man. I sight you Brother and Ofcourse I heard your warm message. Thanks alot and I must confess that I really appreciate absolutely

Urw brodalee....Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ has been ur day?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rukkyola:

Fraiser my friend. Shebi u know sey na dsame primary school we attend. & dat time, u no sabi anything. Even to spell ur name na problem 4 u. But during P.E na u dey carry first.
Na because I dey doubt your intelligence na im make me no quote u.
But now i don remember sey u know book. Na u & his excellency answer my 25 NYSC related question dat time wey dem 'j' dey trouble us. Hu help me c triple j na? Joan Jane john abi na Jane Joan john or john Jane Joan. Kai, dis her name wan make me dey do permutation 4 here o.

Oya no vex, na u I go ist dey quote as 4rm own. So get ready u hear, I go prepare NYSC RELATED QUESTIONS 4 U.
kai u dey quick forget tinx o, na y u no sabi buk dat year b dat, u don forget sey na me dey explain biology reproductive system for inside sku bush after closing dat year? U com dey talk sey i no sabi now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fraiser:
I tire o, na wetin I dey try explain for my dearling wife blizzydoDo yesterday b dis, e no easy to b celeb, na all dis kyn scandal wey manage on a daily basis, I bliv she go understand me better now
lolz.. Av told you before now, (i no kno y dis punchlines dey fear u like say tomorrow no day) goan prepare your baddest punchlines to woooooooo your woman back, instead u dey dey parambulate upandan,... (trying to convince him) U kno as one of the punchlines judges u gaaz to set a standard for the upcoming guyz!! Let them kno say they be learners naa.. Oya goan show them wat is punchlinestongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rukkyola:

So u mean sey my husband don loss? Shebi u sey na Behind up una go do?
no dey get me wrong, I no talk sey hin lost lyk dat o, d tin b say after barbar don barb hin hair finish, we come see say hin don get (kurupa)ringworm for head, I don go buy lapalapa soap for am, i won make d kurupa go bfor i bring am com city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rukkyola:

I start to dey fall in love with stainlink ni o during registration. I come toast am self but he carry enla give me. He tell me sey e get him own bae. Say make we just be friends. I com gree o.
I come stop to dey love am but I still like am o.
Now, he com find me come GC, sey e wan marry me online. Imagine! I com tell am sey me self don get husband online. But he no wan give me rest of mind.
He just wan destroy my marriage.
Now that u've heard, what do u suggest I do about him?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rukkyola:

I start to dey fall in love with stainlink ni o during registration. I come toast am self but he carry enla give me. He tell me sey e get him own bae. Say make we just be friends. I com gree o.
I come stop to dey love am but I still like am o.
Now, he com find me come GC, sey e wan marry me online. Imagine! I com tell am sey me self don get husband online. But he no wan give me rest of mind.
He just wan destroy my marriage.
Now that u've heard, what do u suggest I do about him?
wetin happen b sey make hin still dey bring money make we dey take am buy food for dis triplet bfor u husband com, if hin don com we go decide on hin matter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fraiser:
lolz baba dis ur parable no b here o, rukkyola com see wetin I dey see o, na which kyn tin u dey tell pple sey e dey happen btw us for inside o
Tell people ke! I no tell anybody anything o. U know we 've got 2 many rumour mongers n dis city. They deserve 2 b fined.
Na because dem c say we b close padi daz y dem dey insinuate things.
Yesterday, na so I catch one ov dem dey peep through window when u dey see me off 4 street & na because u b celebrity na him cause am.I tire 4 doz people.
I go soon start to dey sue anybody wey bring up any allegations against me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
CROBBOY:
Rukkyola, I see you and your comments.

Kudos!
Boss, I c u 2 o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fraiser:
wetin happen b sey make hin still dey bring money make we dey take am buy food for dis triplet bfor u husband com, if hin don com we go decide on hin matter.
If I got u clearly, u mean say, make I agree 2 b im wife b4 my husband come ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.