Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,436 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3393806 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Goodnight beautiful people. There's too much ranting going on here, unnecessary and irrelevant. I can't deal
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:
Is that the best you've got? Its "She" btw

Oh, my lady!....forgive my non chalant attitude....*bad first impression again*.......buh, make una dey indicte una sex nd sexual orientation na, look @ hw I was rapn u like a nigga....oya no vex, buh d alaska trip still intact, wit some modifications tho *winky*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Kbs468:

You are very right but above all, U of all people as a Senator should know that after the raggea in the Red chamber, the Blues always cap it all nauw, which ofcourse means that after every drama then comes the mellow

Yes ooo

Definitely we have to enjoy our baby boo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol, you're a special breed. Goodnight
elmisti:

Oh, my lady!....forgive my non chalant attitude....*bad first impression again*.......buh, make una dey indicte una sex nd sexual orientation na, look @ hw I was rapn u like a nigga....oya no vex, buh d alaska trip still intact, wit some modifications tho *winky*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2015
dominion92:

I'm here
I'm a female
I never doubt you for once jawe...
I just did that because it requires your urgent attention
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:
Lol, you're a special breed. Goodnight

Good night to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
The presence of the "visitors" is not very appealing considering the fact that most of them have nothing good to say about us or any relevant information to offer.
Its a pity that you only got Mobilised with B15 but wasn't part of the B15 Nairaland thread else U would have been reacting differently by now.
But come oo, does ur guy approve of ur going clubbing? Else U shouldn't even mentioned the injury to him oo because we guys listen to every details from U gals oo and one day one day the truth will come out. Again let me warn and advise U to desist from that henceforth by not allowing ur friends rule over U as U said U serve a living GOD
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2015
elmisti:

Kikikiki, I will sue you for slander very soon, ontop say I HEARD dr was no pishure dere, u com dey accuse me say I check bah...u will hear frm my lawyer wife soon....

Lmao, then I have to play a fast one on you and make the judge's back account swollen.... grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

Lmao, then I have to play a fast one on you and make the judge's back account swollen.... grin grin

Gbese!....oya no go waste money, jst trnsfr 50% of d bribe, make we settle out of court...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
The presence of the "visitors" is not very appealing considering the fact that most of them have nothing good to say about us or any relevant information to offer.

I will implore you and Oluwafirefunmi to let us handle them. Man to man.....

They are here on a mission. That mission will be an incomplete one. They don't know and they don't know that they know not; that 'there is time for everything' . When we the house owner have not finish selecting; we never belefood, dey kon dey bring plate. #Iranu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2015
elmisti:

*Hands him bottle of cold water from*

Bakery dey arnd U?, abi why u dey hot like dis....kbs468...bikonu, lemme take dis guy to alaska, he needs to chill....as I dey look u sef...make I no talk, cuz u be my padii...oya come and tell me wats really up, abi u expectn buhari to av increased alawee b4 ur tym
I guess U have finally decoded her orientation now, so to cap it all Oluwafirefunmi and InvisibleGirl are bird of a feather belonging to the same gender from same Institution and aspiring to serve same year as destiny has proclaimed else InvisibleGirl should have been serving in Sokoto by now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2015
elmisti:

Gbese!....oya no go waste money, jst trnsfr 50% of d bribe, make we settle out of court...

Now you're talking

Where you put name before answering to Gambari

Have you forgotten that "ENITI O JU NI LO O LE JU NI NU NI". Someone superior to you can actually discipline you.

Thread softly.... grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

I will implore you and Oluwafirefunmi to let us handle them. Man to man.....

They are here on a mission. That mission will be an incomplete one. They don't know and they don't know that they know not; that 'there is time for everything' . When we the house owner have not finish selecting; we never belefood, dey kon dey bring plate. #Iranu
Lol yes amodu is right. They have completely abandoned their main purpose of visitation and believe U me, the legislative arm too is not left out of the forthcoming matrimonial festival oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:
Goodnight beautiful people. There's too much ranting going on here, unnecessary and irrelevant. I can't deal

Should I take over the administration of the page in your absence?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Kbs468:

Lol yes amodu is right. They have completely abandoned their main purpose of visitation and believe U me, the legislative arm too is not left out of the forthcoming matrimonial festival oo

You can say that once again...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

Now you're talking

Where you put name before answering to Gambari

Have you forgotten that "ENITI O JU NI LO O LE JU NI NU NI". Someone superior to you can actually discipline you.

Thread softly.... grin

*in my mind*......Eje ki a pe malou ni oko iyawo, ko ba le je kin ri 50% mi gba......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by elmisti(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Kbs468:

I guess U have finally decoded her orientation now, so to cap it all Oluwafirefunmi and InvisibleGirl are bird of a feather belonging to the same gender from same Institution and aspiring to serve same year as destiny has proclaimed else InvisibleGirl should have been serving in Sokoto by now

First thought for my mind no good...make sleep, come bak for morning, nd u sabi say u nova allocate me any apartmnt here, abi na farmland una dey slEep ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
My friends are party animals. We went to the club and I had too much to drink.

OH my God too much drink I am dumbfounded.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2015
good morning citizens, just passing by...am off to work.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by boboLIL(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2015
U guys de try oh,,,

Kbs468. Baba nla , thanks fr dis thread
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Gud morning my fellow PCMs in aous.

Av a blissful day ahead
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Ow d weather (COLD) in ur area
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jimab(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Over hiere
Jimab:
Ow d weather (COLD) in ur area
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2015
If I hold her hand she says, ‘Don’t touch!’

If I hold her foot she says ‘Don’t touch!’

But when I hold her waist-beads she pretends not to know. Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart.

Morning all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Honourable members of the upper chamber...
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingley3218
Your attention is needed....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2015
SMH for some ppl here,some1 had too much and broke her leg y'all acting as if u just discovered a new element for the periodic table. Not saying we shouldnt feel empathy,but this one everyone dey ask lhke say una neva c gal go clubbing b4. #rantover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:
lol, sense of humor? the only joke here is you.

What's this one saying? ? angry angry angry angry , no vex me more @all oo so d real fire won't burn u down. I told u already to fvck off

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Darey00:
SMH for some ppl here,some1 had too much and broke her leg y'all acting as if u just discovered a new element for the periodic table. Not saying we shouldnt feel empathy,but this one everyone dey ask lhke say una neva c gal go clubbing b4. #rantover

Gbam, ur head dey there. May u neva fall and tumble. May u reap d fruit of ur labour. Walahi I like honest and straight forward people.

If he or she likes make neck break wettin concern us here and na she dey complain abt irrelevant discussions..

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2015
These kids and their morning tantrums....y'all should change ur pampers and ease up....if u can't say something related to the topic....just shut up!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
elmisti:

*in my mind*......Eje ki a pe malou ni oko iyawo, ko ba le je kin ri 50% mi gba......

Oh, it can only be in your church mind. "Eyan ju e lo o ni melo lo fi ju e". ENITI O JU NI LO LE JU NI NU MY FRIEND.

Top of the morning to you all....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol, thanks
amodu:

Sowi ehn...

I can't say more than that because there is a limit to the care and concern to show you so as not to see the wrath of Greatestman.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol, its no big deal.
greatestman:

OH my God too much drink I am dumbfounded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.