Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3426333 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz Up blues
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Interesting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
InvisibleGirl:
Believe me when I say more than anything.

Believe you? Hell No

tongue tell lies.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
greatestman:
Honourable members of the upper chamber...
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingley3218
Your attention is needed....
Could this be an emergency SIR?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
haywire1:

#

Trust me,
u wont wanna know what I think about the above.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
greatestman:

So you do drink? .. Me has a man I don't....
Sir,
You can now see for yourself.
A stitch in time, they say, saves nine

DISCLAIMER
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

You're welcome the celebrity of time

They are falling like a pack of cards cos of ur personality which they find rare to come by... grin

Deception is one of the finest attributes of humans.
Am happy you laughed at your own statement.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
haywire1:

U r a disgrace to malehood, guys have been saying good morning u no reply na female good morning u dey reply to, nonsense woman wrapper angry angry angry na people like u dey chase anytin on skirt up and down, potential rapist angry angry angry angry

Uve freedom to quote me but I can't guarantee ur freedom after quote angry angry angry

#
I am humbled by this statement of yours.

It is indeed emanating from a concerned and matured personality.

Pls guarrantee his freedom after speech...LOL

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

I don't know why you're pained, perhaps you haven't gotten the green light you so desire from her.

We know your type. For you to be abreast of such ugly occurrence, it shows it runs in your lineage. I am cocksure the most prominent of your lineage committed such.

Permit me to ask, how come your own placenta wasn't devoured by a dog as per the tradition in your lineage?

Green light keee, what stvpid green light is dat, I can finally say u r an idi0t thinking u can enter d skirt of any girl on nairaland,wtf. No b only green light na black light, I've a lady who is more than a million times beta than ur so called green lighter girl. I don't do tiny,hiv-like body girls angry angry angry

E be like say u no dey look face @all.. o'boy shine ur face oo angry angry angry

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

What of this?

SMH, your eyes have failed you...highly deluded

What's the essence of carrying it around when it is of no use. You will better of without them.

Permit me to laugh....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
haywire1:

Gbam, ur head dey there... how can a responsible female come online to narrate her drunk nd nude club sh1t, later dey go say all men are equal, sey na responsible man go put drunkard for house undecided undecided undecided

#
You have a sound mind.
Many tins have gone wrong in our society.
Posterity rest on the shoulders of men like you.
Bring sanity to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by haywire1: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Haywire1 dats aw some dudes are! Acting lovey-dovey cos of a gurl who doesn't give a heck bout u! Some guys ehn! Haywire awfa? grin

Longest time Bro, how ur side?? How ppa dey treat u??

#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
IghravweIG:
Abeg help me ask them, that Greatestman sef, nor d form for invisible girl o, now is the time to get her.

Abeg, make una leave my OGA alone o.
No one supercedes LOVE.

But sometin isnt right about the girl, i must confess.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
haywire1:

Kikikikikakkakakakokokoko grin grin grin, woman wrapper for ur life no dey mention my moniker without putting "sir" see this potential rapist, if u finally enter camp I'm 100% say dey will decamp u if u can't take ur eyes off anything on skirt.. abi na dog chop ur placenta?? Sharply go ask ur mama, I await ur swift reply

#

That is too harsh for a conversation.

Remember, we are all having FUN.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
hi PCMs. this may not be the appropriate place to discuss this but I belief this concern us most. the use of the phrase 'PASSED OUT' in the context of completing ones education or the successful completion of NYSC program. doesn't look appropriate because 'PASSED OUT to me equal DEATH or FAINT. there is even an acronym used by CM POP meaning PASSING OUT PARADE=dying parade... what are your views on this.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

I don't know why you're pained, perhaps you haven't gotten the green light you so desire from her.

We know your type. For you to be abreast of such ugly occurrence, it shows it runs in your lineage. I am cocksure the most prominent of your lineage committed such.

Permit me to ask, how come your own placenta wasn't devoured by a dog as per the tradition in your lineage?

We are one family, we are here for one purpose, that purpose must not be defeated.

Ur words are too HARSH for a conversation, retract it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
boboLIL:
nobi only cocksure,, are u pussssyysure too? Na dah one interest me

Pls be cultured, we are only having fun.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
iyke1989:
these kids shaa...and the girl go just dey feel like Rihanna on top una head...she go just dey watch una from afar as una dey fool unaselves.....even under 17 national team get sense pass una..

She is controversial, I know but given her attention is not worth it.

Pls lets be cultured.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Please, tone it down.

Because a girl drinks doesn't make her irresponsible.

Moreso, she never claimed that she was nude.
She only said she tripped, fell and broke her ankle.

This can even happen to someone who didn't have a drink.

You can as well ignore her if you don't agree with what she says or does. You people are the ones giving her the attention.

Invisblegirl, I'll advice you to ignore any comments you don't like. Instead of fanning the flames.

#PEACE

She may as well be lying just to keep the conversation flowing.

No big deal.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:
She is controversial, I know but given her attention is not worth it.
Pls lets be cultured.
nigga...I don't understand ur stance..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
haywire1:

Green light keee, what stvpid green light is dat, I can finally say u r an idi0t thinking u can enter d skirt of any girl on nairaland,wtf. No b only green light na black light, I've a lady who is more than a million times beta than ur so called green lighter girl. I don't do tiny,hiv-like body girls angry angry angry

E be like say u no dey look face @all.. o'boy shine ur face oo angry angry angry

#
I got me laughing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
iyke1989:
nigga...I don't understand ur stance..

My stance is visible to the blind
and audible to the deaf.

Lets be cultured pls, i beg.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:

My stance is visible to the blind
and audible to the deaf.

Lets be cultured pls, i beg.
must be the shoki stance.. cos uve been dancing on quotes since u stepped in..don't arouse shii...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:
Could this be an emergency SIR?
We have been on recess for long and some of us has start developing pot belly.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:

Its just as simple as that.
Twale pressy, a leader will always be a leader. grin
Exactly.
Thanks! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
amodu:
LogoDWhiz Up blues

Blues for life!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
kuchikau:

She may as well be lying just to keep the conversation flowing.

No big deal.

Well, that's true.

But, it's none of my business.

The life she lives over here (online) is up to her.

You people should stop carrying her matter on your head like those selling gala.

Let her be!

We have pressing issues.
Our guests are around. We should engage them in discussions to help us in making decisions as regards states of choice.
And also ask questions pertaining to mobilization and registration

Thanks DSP!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
iyke1989:
must be the shoki stance.. cos uve been dancing on quotes since u stepped in..don't arouse shii...

grin

D bolded part got me reeling in laughs.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kbs468:

Good to see U back sweet. Ofcourse IghravweIG missed U too even though he has confided in me that he meant no harm at all and I liked it
thanks my dear husband, @ IghravweIG anything for ur gurl?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin

D bolded part got me reeling in laughs.
mhen...these niggas just keep bouncing off course.. instigating shii the flies dept already got....

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.