Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3377747 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2016
flexingPAPA:
yea, I saw mine in a dream last night, I was posted to China with the president.

Good morning
.. Lol..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
Dedicated to the beautiful queens here
iambibi (queenest) spixytinxy, Rukkyola, hardie14, Qutyjoice, Fraih, BlizzydoDo, SC31, AdunniIwo, magymagz, Beckytee, omolola1, merikims, missoyin, somebodymrs, cynnny, marvluv, LOola12 and all other monikers i fail to mention

May the good Lord keep our future mothers
ooh amen my dear,. Gud morning, how was your night!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Oyehomie:
Hawaaayuuuuu
aayyaaamm fine! This neighborhood don dry finish!! undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iambibi(f): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Cindy222:
My Golden City Darlings. ..I have missed ya..
gudmorin dear, we missed you too..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Testimony89:
Hope u missed me too!!!!!!!

Of course i did Testimony89...i love your moniker...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2016
National Youth Service Corps - NYSC
MESSAGE FROM THE NYSC DG TO CORPS MEMBERS
My dear Corps members, l sincerely regret the late payment of your March allowance.
For avoidance of doubt, your allowances do not come to the NYSC as the scheme has no account.
Once it is approved by the Federal Ministry of Finance, it goes to the Central Bank account from where it is disbursed directly to Corps members account.
It is the beauty of the Treasury Single Account and that explains why you get the whole allowance in full without any charges.
As at now, we are liaising vigorously with the Ministry so that fund is released to the CBN GIFMIS account and once it is done, it takes us just minutes through the online platform to remit straight to all the 244,532 Corps members in service.
We are equally mounting pressure on the Ministry to ensure that the April allowance for 2015 Batch A and the outstanding one month allowance for Stream 2, Batch A 2015 is also paid as quickly as possible.
It has become necessary to explain this so as to clear the erroneous believe that the Scheme is holding Corps members allowance.
Please just exercise patience as this will be resolved in a couple of days.
God bless you my children!
Brig Gen Olawumi
DG NYSC

#COPIED
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2016
National Youth Service Corps - NYSC
MESSAGE FROM THE NYSC DG TO CORPS
MEMBERS
My dear Corps members, l sincerely regret
the late payment of your March allowance.
For avoidance of doubt, your allowances do
not come to the NYSC as the scheme has no
account.
Once it is approved by the Federal Ministry
of Finance, it goes to the Central Bank
account from where it is disbursed directly
to Corps members account.
It is the beauty of the Treasury Single
Account and that explains why you get the
whole allowance in full without any charges.
As at now, we are liaising vigorously with
the Ministry so that fund is released to the
CBN GIFMIS account and once it is done, it
takes us just minutes through the online
platform to remit straight to all the 244,532
Corps members in service.
We are equally mounting pressure on the
Ministry to ensure that the April allowance
for 2015 Batch A and the outstanding one
month allowance for Stream 2, Batch A 2015
is also paid as quickly as possible.
It has become necessary to explain this so
as to clear the erroneous believe that the
Scheme is holding Corps members
allowance.
Please just exercise patience as this will be
resolved in a couple of days.
God bless you my children!
Brig Gen Olawumi
DG NYSC ABEG O, HP OUR OWN ALLOCATION DAY INTACT O
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by marvluv(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
iambibi (queenest) spixytinxy, Rukkyola, hardie14, Qutyjoice, Fraih, BlizzydoDo, SC31, AdunniIwo, magymagz, Beckytee, omolola1, merikims, missoyin, somebodymrs, cynnny, marvluv, LOola12 and all other monikers i fail to mention

amen oo..watz gud with u nah??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cindy222(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2016
iambibi:
gudmorin dear, we missed you too..

ohhh bibi... how have you been dear?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Terrymason.

You're welcome back bro. .

thanks boss!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Fraiser:
Terrymason... I greet u plenty my guy, u na my very personal person, I no fit trowaway u, e no possible... We gada dey, ur sis do weddin nd u no fit invited me? E no pure lyk dat o, u dey fear make d rice no too suffer abi... I wish her happy married life may d union b blessed with children lyk samuel and fraiser...
Hahahaha! No shake man.. thanks for the blessings
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Fraih:

smiley cool
I am..., Thanks
Okay wink
morning! Wake up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2016
iambibi:
ooh amen my dear,. Gud morning, how was your night!!
twas splendid, hope urs was perfect?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Cindy222:

Fine woman, how are you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2016
iambibi:
how we go take wet am now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Cindy222:

Pls nt jst my moniker, love d real me!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Testimony89:

Pls nt jst my moniker, love d real me!!!!!!!!!!
lol.....ds nigga just dnt know hw to take a chill pill, ur blood too dey rush... lol
how u dey na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Testimony89(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.....ds nigga just dnt know hw to take a chill pill, ur blood too dey rush... lol
how u dey na
Lol........ Jst dey oh..... Abeg dey pray mak boredom no kill mi oh!!!!! I kno u b pro, u fit teach mi den
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by maccabi(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Hi , landers ..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2016
iambibi:
lolz, oho, u sef don feel am as e dey be for body abi... Lol..
LogoDWhiz 1-1 bibi
Oya pele, no reveng o.. .Gud morning sir!!

Continue..

You will soon reap what you've sown..

Hope the day is going on well?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by maccabi(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Hi ..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by maccabi(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Pls am new here .. And I want to ask a question
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
eaglevision:

u dn dae act in my stead all dis while,u suppose dn tire sef,so lemme take over the ministry fully nw that am back,bros d day just dry bt we thank God for life.hw hav u been??
lol... Baba I dey kul o, hw ur day dey went na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
marvluv:

owkay..same here
sup cutie, hw has been ur day... No doubt it must have been magnificent... Really appreciate dat blissful company of urs in d drimx today, infact i was so so amazed to see d flower u gave me in d dream on my hand wen I woke up...lol... You are such an awsome bae...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
jubrealguy:

what about we d future fathers... We no need prayer?... Nawa for dis ur partial o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
maccabi:

Welcome bro..

Feel free.

You can as well make you introduction. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
This city don dull finish, why e come b sey na few days to camp pple just find lucrative job wey dey keep dem busy, d job wey no dey since january... God dey o... Rukkyola my best friend in GC where hath though...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
iambibi:
the tin taya me o... Make God com give me my own dream job bfor camp o... Make me sef port comot
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
maccabi:
Good afternoon sir/ma....
Kindly ask your question(s)....
Also because you are new here,don't forget to do a proper introduction of yourself in this format!
Your Monicker, your alma mata, your course of study, year of graduation and your 4states chosen during reg!

Waiting for your response....in the meantime, you re welcome to our midst.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
terrymason:
Hahahaha! No shake man.. thanks for the blessings
you re welcom bro... Hw ur day dey go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by maccabi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Anybody to answer to this ..Pls something still baffles me on my mind from the recent Nysc registration 2016 batch A , while registering online when I got to the stage of thumb print .. I did it the first time and I clicked proceed the page pop ups and I was required to confirm thumb print again I did it the second time and clicked proceed the next the that pops up on page was the file directory not found , when I re-loaded the page I was taken to next page by the portal itself ..

1.. So my question now is , i dont knw if my thumb print was sucessfully Hope I wouldn't have a challenge in camp about the thumb print , Pls I need ur comment on this... Thanks

2 ... Though Am thru with all my registration and I have printed out relevant things ..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by maccabi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
U can call me dotun .. Graduated 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.