Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403560 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ngoziigwe(f): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
cry I'm so moody right now. Currently in Uniport to collect my certificate but the school has been shutdown for a month due to the incident that took place yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cynnny:
yea I will, u be good too
my babyyy!!! aw hav u been,hope d city aint boring?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
ngoziigwe:
cry I'm so moody right now. Currently in Uniport to collect my certificate but the school has been shutdown for a month due to the incident that took place yesterday.

ooooops! sorry abt that,do u have ur statement of result? but hopefully smtin can b done for u guys weneva d call up letter is out,all is well dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Omolola1(f): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
ngoziigwe:

Do you have your SOR?

If no, I'm sure d sch knows it's students would be needing their results for Nysc...they'd do something about it before camp opens, I bet
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ngoziigwe(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
eaglevision:

ooooops! sorry abt that,do u have ur statement of result? but hopefully smtin can b done for u guys weneva d call up letter is out,all is well dear.

No SOR
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lyndalyn55:

lol.. oya change...

Let's have you around more...

Starting with your introduction. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ngoziigwe(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Omolola1:

Do you have your SOR?

If no, I'm sure d sch knows it's students would be needing their results for Nysc...they'd do something about it before camp opens, I bet

No SOR.
I believe they'd do something about it, but I'll have to stay back a little for everything to subside.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by RevolutionX: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Our Father Land and her Leaders.
It can only get better, let's just hope against hope, stay strong and determined, Miracles only take seconds, maybe split seconds and everything's back to normal, budget signed, fuel supplied in abundance, power problems fixed, balance and stability.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
ngoziigwe:

No SOR

That's serious..

I'd advice you wait till next week, let the dust settle down..

There might not be academic activities, but non-academic activities should operate..
Since it's not a strike action by the staffs. Just that the students are asked to go home..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by RevolutionX: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
ngoziigwe:
It's Well, they'll be a way and you'll be sorted out. Just make some effort.
My Lil Bro had to run back home self, says there's ongoing operations and murders of security personnel and even off campus settlers are moving.
I pray it don't escalate to something else.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by maccabi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Anybody to answer to this ..Pls something still baffles me on my mind from the recent Nysc registration 2016 batch A , while registering online when I got to the stage of thumb print .. I did it the first time and I clicked proceed the page pop ups and I was required to confirm thumb print again I did it the second time and clicked proceed the next the that pops up on page was the file directory not found , when I re-loaded the page I was taken to next page by the portal itself .. 1.. So my question now is , i dont knw if my thumb print was sucessfully Hope I wouldn't have a challenge in camp about the thumb print , Pls I need ur comment on this... Thanks 2 ... Though Am thru with all my registration and I have printed out relevant things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by maccabi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Anybody to answer to this ..Pls something still baffles me on my mind from the recent Nysc registration 2016 batch A , while registering online when I got to the stage of thumb print .. I did it the first time and I clicked proceed the page pop ups and I was required to confirm thumb print again I did it the second time and clicked proceed the next the that pops up on page was the file directory not found , when I re-loaded the page I was taken to next page by the portal itself .. 1.. So my question now is , i dont knw if my thumb print was sucessfully Hope I wouldn't have a challenge in camp about the thumb print , Pls I need ur comment on this... Thanks 2 ... Though Am thru with all my registration and I have printed out relevant things
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ngoziigwe(f): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

That's serious..

I'd advice you wait till next week, let the dust settle down..

There might not be academic activities, but non-activities should operate..
Since it's not a strike action by the staffs. Just that the students are asked to go home..

Thanks dear. That's exactly what I'll do cos I can't go back to Lagos and come back again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
eaglevision:

my babyyy!!! aw hav u been,hope d city aint boring?
I have been kul. No it ain't boring, am just on a lowkey as u advised
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
maccabi:
Anybody to answer to this ..Pls something still
baffles me on my mind from the recent Nysc
registration 2016 batch A , while registering online
when I got to the stage of thumb print .. I did it the
first time and I clicked proceed the page pop ups
and I was required to confirm thumb print again I
did it the second time and clicked proceed the next
the that pops up on page was the file directory not
found , when I re-loaded the page I was taken to
next page by the portal itself ..
1.. So my question now is , i dont knw if my thumb
print was sucessfully Hope I wouldn't have a
challenge in camp about the thumb print , Pls I
need ur comment on this... Thanks
2 ... Though Am thru with all my registration and I
have printed out relevant things

I think it was successful.
Cos if it wasn't successful, it won't proceed.

For better conviction. Ypu can mail NYSC at info@nysc.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BukkyAdeyemi: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good day peeps... Good news!!!!! 27th still stand likewise the so called fake "callup letter"

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
jubrealguy:
Dedicated to the beautiful queens here
iambibi (queenest) spixytinxy, Rukkyola, hardie14, Qutyjoice, Fraih, BlizzydoDo, SC31, AdunniIwo, magymagz, Beckytee, omolola1, merikims, missoyin, somebodymrs, cynnny, marvluv, LOola12 and all other monikers i fail to mention

May the good Lord keep our future mothers
Amin....buh Rukkyola z a mother already na *tor lemme run 4 she catch mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
flexingPAPA:
yea, I saw mine in a dream last night, I was posted to China with the president.

Good morning
diz z so hilarious
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
maccabi:
Anybody to answer to this ..Pls something still baffles me on my mind from the recent Nysc registration 2016 batch A , while registering online when I got to the stage of thumb print .. I did it the first time and I clicked proceed the page pop ups and I was required to confirm thumb print again I did it the second time and clicked proceed the next the that pops up on page was the file directory not found , when I re-loaded the page I was taken to next page by the portal itself ..

1.. So my question now is , i dont knw if my thumb print was sucessfully Hope I wouldn't have a challenge in camp about the thumb print , Pls I need ur comment on this... Thanks

2 ... Though Am thru with all my registration and I have printed out relevant things ..

I believe you're in line, cos if it was an issue, your reg won't go tru... You also can confirm this on Twitter @nysc_ng or You can mail NYSC at info@nysc.gov.ng ...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bhimbho(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
solve your "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jniexception" with jamb regularization, Direct Entry or Nysc registration.To fix dat issue just call me on 08141656572, 08183385094/email: soneyeabimbola@aol.com. charges apply (only serious minded people)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fraiser:
what about we d future fathers... We no need prayer?... Nawa for dis ur partial o
Lols, jealousy will take yuu no where dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
hi blizzydodo, how is ur day going?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
SMartins1:
hi blizzydodo, how is ur day going?
fine tank yuu.... yurs?
Gud evening
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
ngoziigwe:

Thanks dear. That's exactly what I'll do cos I can't go back to Lagos and come back again.

Uwc dear.. Just take care...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
fine tank yuu.... yurs?
Gud evening
evening. Mine ain't just good, really bored and I av been more prayerful these days, So they won't be any further postponement from NYSC...
And what have you been up to?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
iambibi:
aayyaaamm fine! This neighborhood don dry finish!! undecided
Seriously... He go soon get wet.....wait till 20th...rain go fall...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
SMartins1:
evening. Mine ain't just good, really bored and I av been more prayerful these days, So they won't be any further postponement from NYSC...
And what have you been up to?
bored also & doing nothing serious except preparing my mind 4 any news 4rm NYSC (infact nw sef, if dem like dey should postpone t till November) I'm prepared 4 d worst 4rm dem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
BukkyAdeyemi:
Good day peeps... Good news!!!!! 27th still stand likewise the so called fake "callup letter"
The so calld fake tu go dey real? Hw, where b ya source..na Ogun State i want now oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SMartins1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
shuaibbs:

Great... Thanks for the info...

So what's the source? Aunty, Uncle, distant relative?

Lwkmd... both i guess. Distant relative told Aunty, but Uncle was hiss dropping, and that was how it came out!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
RevolutionX:
God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Our Father Land and her Leaders.
It can only get better, let's just hope against hope, stay strong and determined, Miracles only take seconds, maybe split seconds and everything's back to normal, budget signed, fuel supplied in abundance, power problems fixed, balance and stability.
Cheers!
God bless u for dat bro.....See ppl of positive results oooo...thimbs up bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
shuaibbs:

Great... Thanks for the info...

So what's the source? Aunty, Uncle, distant relative?
Lols, 4ni peeps everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.