Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3377898 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Rukkyola:

Chai!! Pressy, are u trying to bring the whole nation 2 my party 4 free tickets?
Sha lemme stay mute b4 u start shakarayin 4 me again.

He belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody... He is a man for the people...

On my official return to office I hit #2238 on its head like its nothing... Dedicated to everyone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Chai, see as hangover hook me for body, GC guys and correct ladies dey ball. turn down for what? we will keep turning up. make I wash my mouth this morning with this Andre.armynu and fraih i see una
Good morning GC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kennygee18(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Gud mornin beautiful pple..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Qutyjoice:

Boo haha, after how many platez of Eba? No be you and your paraga clique be this?
Haaa, qutyjoice wetin I do u na, no b me nd my paraga pple b dat oooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Fraiser:
iyalaje wetin dey happen na, dis polybag wey dey ur hand too big o, abeg let oda pple see fud chop o...
eh eh eh, how e tk concern u, se u no no d amount wey rukkyola collect for our hand ni, abeg na one month food I go carry,i wan rest for cooking
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2016
sirguy542:

U sure say she go get that kind drink cos I hear say na only ogogoro she dey sell.
c dis one ooo, who tell u say I no get Irish cream, I sell all drinks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Rukkyola:

Lol! Spixytinxy, u get Irish cream 4 ur shop? One man just dey disturb me since sey he wan drink am. Abeg do quick bring am before he go start to dey cry 4 here.
I get na, rukkyola abeg do come c me for my shop oooo, I wan go buy market so I nid moni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ajayimichael(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Good Morning to you all,may we be bless today and forever.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning beautiful ladies and handsome gents cool
Rukkyola what did you add to those wine yesterday After two bottles I just black out sad
My eyes just clear this morning... Hope no body cause trouble sha cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2016
terrymason:
fraih you turn me to vigilante yesterday lipsrsealed
Ooops! You know I wouldn't do that intentionally. sad it actually skipped my mind.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fowosh: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.

That's just rumour.
so we should b expecting our call up letters tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2016
My people My people.
I greet you all....
How was our night?

Rukky+ola; me no get word to yarn wit you na your hussy be ma personal person.

Iambibi; can you see that airstarkane has traveled back to Dubai? "Business ti mumu laya re ju emi lo" so I was at the parry yesterday with chommieblaq sweetie and I no sight I am dynamite their so your poor journalism again was displayed! Gbam...

Logodwhiz: e make sense make person dey on person entourage, come see grooving....grin

Jubrealguy: my personal person, no mind rukky+ola jawe...she don go off and off she went with osogbo weed without Sent4rina's knowledge.

Fraih; me sight you wella.

Eaglevision: the eagle has landedcheesy how re you doing bro?

Kbs468: why you no show?,come see how spixytnxy dey shake am like say ibeji never commot from dia.

Spixytnxy; shey den use parry do u ni? At the sound of the music like dis, you don't forget say you be married woman

Qutyjoyce: DJ aye, omo cuppy to bad, eyan alhaji Pablo omo Escobar!!! Me feel you Baje.

Abeg make I go shit:
Folaibret, abbeyunique2, ighravweig, brimme, why una no entergrin una to buy the rubbish ticket abi.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Countdown coming soon....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Rukkyola!
O ku Inawo ana o.
No be small something o cheesy
But where did your sent4rina go??
I guess I missed the part where the babies' names was read out, please tell me.
IamBibi and Fraiser, Weldone too wink

Good Morning Everyone.

Abbeyunique2, I See You too cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2016
fowosh:
so we should b expecting our call up letters tomorrow
thomas joshua
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
DTOBS:
My people My people.
I greet you all....
How was our night?

Rukky+ola; me no get word to yarn wit you na your hussy be ma personal person.

Iambibi; can you see that airstarkane has traveled back to Dubai? "Business ti mumu laya re ju emi lo" so I was at the parry yesterday with chommieblaq sweetie and I no sight I am dynamite their so your poor journalism again was displayed! Gbam...

Logodwhiz: e make sense make person dey on person entourage, come see grooving....grin

Jubrealguy: my personal person, no mind rukky+ola jawe...she don go off and off she went with osogbo weed without Sent4rina's knowledge.

Fraih; me sight you wella.

Eaglevision: the eagle has landedcheesy how re you doing bro?

Kbs468: why you no show?,come see how spixytnxy dey shake am like say ibeji never commot from dia.

Spixytnxy; shey den use parry do u ni? At the sound of the music like dis, you don't forget say you be married woman

Qutyjoyce: DJ aye, omo cuppy to bad, eyan alhaji Pablo omo Escobar!!! Me feel you Baje.

Abeg make I go shit:
Folaibret, abbeyunique2, ighravweig, brimme, why una no entergrin una to buy the rubbish ticket abi.

You and who dey for parry? Don't mind him Ma inlaw, shey bi u saw me and your Twinny? Ma hubby hold me tight o, even if na to piss he go follow me sef. DTOBS was just there ogling at me buh I no send am oooo.
Go meet your bae for Dubai .
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Rukkyola:

Lol! Oya come inside make ino b like sey I wicked.
nawa ooo, which kind parry b dis way na police station i wake see ma self, haba....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deeDANIEL16(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning good people of GC, i have been following up happenings in the city since january but thought it wise last night to register on nairaland again to be part of this lovely community, i hope i am welcomed?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Chommieblaq:

You and who dey for parry? Don't mind him Ma inlaw, shey bi u saw me and your Twinny? Ma hubby hold me tight o, even if na to piss he go follow me sef. DTOBS was just there ogling at me buh I no send am oooo.
Go meet your bae for Dubai .
Sweetie: you don't have to lie to yourselfcheesy.. Your "fake hussy" was nowhere to be found.
I don't know how a woman will be abandoned for years,months or weeks by some "hussy"!..
Look, the body wants attention and the mind/soul needs love...let's go back to our first start!

*remember the way we used to do early in the morning then*winkz*...?

*plays Locked away by R.city ft levins Adam underground*
Babe; listen to that song ooooo...or you want me to sing it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2016
deeDANIEL16:
Good morning good people of GC, i have been following up happenings in the city since january but thought it wise last night to register on nairaland again to be part of this lovely community, i hope i am welcomed?
You re most welcome.
Kindly properly and officially introduce yourself in this format:
Your name:
Your institution:
Your course:
Year of Grad:
4 preferred states chosen:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Only one day wen i go aso rock go relax..... Sirguy542 no fit even tell mi say flexin dey last nyt.... Sheyyyyy!!! I av miss...
As long as una enjoy i still enjoy sha

GOOD MORNING GC
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2016
If as at yesterday, no news of any postponement; then NYSC wouldn't wanna give pple HBP through any postponement again.

So corperwee are we good to go?.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2016
tuffpivot:
Only one day wen i go aso rock go relax..... Sirguy542 no fit even tell mi say flexin dey last nyt.... Sheyyyyy!!! I av miss...
As long as una enjoy i still enjoy sha

GOOD MORNING GC
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
My man that naming ceremony no too make sense that's why I no call you....How Aso rock dey,hope buhari give you wetin him bring from china?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deeDANIEL16(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2016
DTOBS:
You re most welcome. Kindly properly and officially introduce yourself in this format: Your name: Your institution: Your course: Year of Grad: 4 preferred states chosen:
Daniel UNIBEN French 2015 Enugu,Cross river,Benue and Kaduna
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2016
DTOBS:
If as at yesterday, no news of any postponement; then NYSC wouldn't wanna give pple HBP through any postponement again.

So corperwee are we good to go?.....
cc fowosh the doubting thomas
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2016
deeDANIEL16:
U are highly welcome my brother...pls tell us the institution you rep.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deeDANIEL16(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2016
sirguy542:
U are highly welcome my brother...pls tell us the institution you rep.
I rep Uniben bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
deeDANIEL16:
welcome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
deeDANIEL16:

Daniel
UNIBEN
French
Enugu,Cross river,Benue and Kaduna
Once again you re welcome.

BTW: we have Kaduna and Benue in common
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
deeDANIEL16:
I rep Uniben bro
you are welcome once again...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by deeDANIEL16(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
welcome.
thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2016
sirguy542:

My man that naming ceremony no too make sense that's why I no call you....How Aso rock dey,hope buhari give you wetin him bring from china?
lol... i no say Rukkyola don high off..
Buhari no try joh d only tin wen e bring come from china na kung fu

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.