Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403128 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rukkyola:
Lol! Now I understand.
Good girl
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fraiser:
april or may allawee?
May jor.
Wetin dey do me sef? I justdey type anyhow today.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ndejiko:
Golden City, a place where I have learnt so much and has contributed so much to my knowledge base. Special thanks to everyone who has made this thread what it is, you have made so much sacrifices to keep this thread going. God bless you all. I was posted to Kogi State.

Cc :

LogoDWhiz
kbs468
amodu
armynu
DTOBS
bobolil
wittyemi
CROBBOY
ayosco2008
and everyone

Wow.

God bless you too bro.

You are welcome. Without you, this thread won't be a success. Thanks.

Btw, let this not be your last comment over here o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
hardie14:
and it will be open till friday na. ao i am not in a hurry.
Okay dear.
Guess you have covered it all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fraiser:
abah pressy wot I do na, I know fit travel wit the president entorage again? My visa passport never expire na

Your dealings with the opposite gender is. A factor to consider. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
jummiekay:
Pls I want to ask if one's greencard is showing wrong graduation year ,will it affect someone during clearance in camp?

I don't think so.

But you should have rectified this prior to now.

And I believe you filled the details yourself at the cafe centre
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jummiekay: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
I want to ask if the greencard is showing wrong graduation year,will it affect during clearance in camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
brotherly, so u saying stream 1 will start getting paid by April and stream 2 by may

Nah. Wanted to say, we won't get April allawee.

And we will both be getting May Allawee in camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
jummiekay:
I want to ask if the greencard is showing wrong graduation year,will it affect during clearance in camp

Check above
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jummiekay: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Check above
I would have corrected it long ago if I knew how to do that but since one cannot correct anything after registration,that why I just kept mute
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Imaeyez(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ekiti PCMs drop your whatsapp numbers here... If you want to be added to the group... Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nonstan(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
MissEvey:
Thanks dear

Ur welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nonstan(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please anyone with useful info on when stream 2call up letter will be out..pls mention me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
jummiekay:

I would have corrected it long ago if I knew how to do that but since one cannot correct anything after registration,that why I just kept mute

Pray d person that will check u will b nice enough to isten to your pleas
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
nonstan:
Please anyone with useful info on when stream 2call up letter will be out..pls mention me

13th of May
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
SMartins1:
lemme know when you get this!!!
dat is my real guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by nonstan(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

13th of May
Thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Lol, u must complete am o
hehehe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
MissEvey:
Beckytee... when are you resuming camp dear? Tuesday/Wednesday?
nt posted to Niger o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dudu200: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thanks to the main person that created this thread and all the people that has helped in one way or other to drop useful info at every stage o this batch a 2016. It was on this thread I kmeq my school has uploaded names unn and I do check to know what is going on I am a part time graduate of unn thank you all I have printed my exclusion letter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
kuchikau:

I will arrive LONDON TOMORROW.

OH my God. Happy happy.. May God bless you and your studies over their..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yemson:

hehehe
Still waiting.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
dudu200:
Thanks to the main person that created this thread and all the people that has helped in one way or other to drop useful info at every stage o this batch a 2016. It was on this thread I kmeq my school has uploaded names unn and I do check to know what is going on I am a part time graduate of unn thank you all I have printed my exclusion letter.

I like this kind of testimony.

You are welcome bro.

We are glad we could help you cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
nonstan:
Thanks bro
Uwc bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stainlink(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Make we c 2moro na if yuu r free ahbi?
Was with rukkyola when she saw u cut she actually didn't tell me it was you. And moreover I don't know you personally and u do not have your picture in ur Nairaland profile
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
iambibi:
lolz... For your rusted mind...i know what it means already so, ntorrrrrrrrtongue
shocked chisos, where you get am from?,who tell you.

Villagegoat: It's not about the no of people you quoted, the mods don't know you re handling the countdown plus sometimes aunty Josephine bot donbehave like person wey don drink Spixytnxy paraga. Don't worry,I will let the mod know about it. Thanks for holding forth, I Rilly appreciate it.

Kuchikau: I'm always sceptical about this issue of sex,HIV and Benue thing. Are you people telling me that the only thing they do in Benue 24/7 is sex and sex?. I think there should also be other things one can get and hold on to apart form that. Thanks for your advice. And make sure you bring something for me from LONDON ooo. Meanwhile, I will like to know about your programme over there.

Leriebloom: Please let's talk outside here. We need to seriously talk and help each other. I need you to be happy about where you were posted. Am waiting for you dear.

Njideko: that was awesome, this place is still our home and nothing will separate us from here.

Aghans: We re one family.

Fraiser,kbs468, oyehomie, Armynu, eaglevision et al.... You guys still rock!

Logodwhiz: How prep dey go?

Spixytnxy: when re you landing in Osun? Make I wait for you for house?

Rukkyola please take good kia of my sweetheart airstarkane for Abuja oooo.

Qutyjoyce, Hardie14, biothecsolla, Sent4rina et al, I always think about you guys.

Finally, my heart of heart, chisophia... Oya let's get you ready for camp..come closer baby!

Curtain dropped!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
DTOBS
Making sense. Looking forward to Monday. So many key decisions to be made on that day.
U?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ayobami60: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
PLEASE WHERE IS #TEAM KOGI.....ASAYA CAMP ONPOINT....PLEASE WHO IS ON THE WHATSAPP PAGE?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ndejiko:
Golden City, a place where I have learnt so much and has contributed so much to my knowledge base. Special thanks to everyone who has made this thread what it is, you have made so much sacrifices to keep this thread going. God bless you all. I was posted to Kogi State.

Cc :

LogoDWhiz
kbs468
amodu
armynu
DTOBS
bobolil
wittyemi
CROBBOY
ayosco2008
and everyone
Congrats Brother and my regards to All Kogites oo. That's a good reflection from there too and I like it. True choice words
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dera7: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good morning my fellow PCMs. Pls who knows wher i can get white canvass (rubber or leather) size 47 in Abuja. Or better still whoever is selling can contact me on 08060399820. it's pretty urgent. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Qutyjoice(f): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
DTOBS:

shocked chisos, where you get am from?,who tell you.

Villagegoat: It's not about the no of people you quoted, the mods don't know you re handling the countdown plus sometimes aunty Josephine bot donbehave like person wey don drink Spixytnxy paraga. Don't worry,I will let the mod know about it. Thanks for holding forth, I Rilly appreciate it.

Kuchikau: I'm always sceptical about this issue of sex,HIV and Benue thing. Are you people telling me that the only thing they do in Benue 24/7 is sex and sex?. I think there should also be other things one can get and hold on to apart form that. Thanks for your advice. And make sure you bring something for me from LONDON ooo. Meanwhile, I will like to know about your programme over there.

Leriebloom: Please let's talk outside here. We need to seriously talk and help each other. I need you to be happy about where you were posted. Am waiting for you dear.

Njideko: that was awesome, this place is still our home and nothing will separate us from here.

Aghans: We re one family.

Fraiser,kbs468, oyehomie, Armynu, eaglevision et al.... You guys still rock!

Logodwhiz: How prep dey go?

Spixytnxy: when re you landing in Osun? Make I wait for you for house?

Rukkyola please take good kia of my sweetheart airstarkane for Abuja oooo.

Qutyjoyce, Hardie14, biothecsolla, Sent4rina et al, I always think about you guys.

Finally, my heart of heart, chisophia... Oya let's get you ready for camp..come closer baby!

Curtain dropped!!!

Awwwn ya still my paddy......Yu rock
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
jummiekay:
How do you mean specifiCally? I guess you used the exact year you graduate and not the YEAR YOUR SCHOOL SENATE APPROVED YOUR DEPARMENTAL RESULT right?

If yes, I don't think that should pose any problem whatsoever once you can explain urself politely but if the disperity is much, then gbege dey be dat oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.