Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3381986 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Arike123: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls any Niger Corper should link me up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sunnepa17(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Evening 2 all PCM stream1 here.
Pls add ma frnd 2 bauchi whatsapp group..nd any1 moving 4rm Ibadan 2 bauchi can add ɦɨʍ up also. +234 816 445 1197

Mercy Journey ahead IJN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jonsnow92: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
is dere a watsapp grp for abj stream 1 guys?..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Don't worry we will communicate with you guys throught THIS thread. This thread is not only for stream I but for all A16 koppas.
But if there is any question, you can mention us and we will reply over there.

I believe after you guys have been mobilized, you all should come back here. cheesy
the perfect reply

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
the perfect reply
Na so.
God bless the realest G. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Targeting #77777th post
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Harique, good evening.
How are you?
Where are you posted to? Or are you in stream 2?

Btw, Jayloms, where art thou?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
DTOBS:

shocked chisos, where you get am from?,who tell you.

Villagegoat: It's not about the no of people you quoted, the mods don't know you re handling the countdown plus sometimes aunty Josephine bot donbehave like person wey don drink Spixytnxy paraga. Don't worry,I will let the mod know about it. Thanks for holding forth, I Rilly appreciate it.

Kuchikau: I'm always sceptical about this issue of sex,HIV and Benue thing. Are you people telling me that the only thing they do in Benue 24/7 is sex and sex?. I think there should also be other things one can get and hold on to apart form that. Thanks for your advice. And make sure you bring something for me from LONDON ooo. Meanwhile, I will like to know about your programme over there.

Leriebloom: Please let's talk outside here. We need to seriously talk and help each other. I need you to be happy about where you were posted. Am waiting for you dear.

Njideko: that was awesome, this place is still our home and nothing will separate us from here.

Aghans: We re one family.

Fraiser,kbs468, oyehomie, Armynu, eaglevision et al.... You guys still rock!

Logodwhiz: How prep dey go?

Spixytnxy: when re you landing in Osun? Make I wait for you for house?

Rukkyola please take good kia of my sweetheart airstarkane for Abuja oooo.

Qutyjoyce, Hardie14, biothecsolla, Sent4rina et al, I always think about you guys.

Finally, my heart of heart, chisophia... Oya let's get you ready for camp..come closer baby!

Curtain dropped!!!

It might interest you to know that i did my final year project research work in benue. Their girls are sometin else.

Food is in abundance.
They are hospitable but their lives is immersed in black magic.

Goodbye brother till 2018.

Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
DTOBS:

shocked chisos, where you get am from?,who tell you.

Villagegoat: It's not about the no of people you quoted, the mods don't know you re handling the countdown plus sometimes aunty Josephine bot donbehave like person wey don drink Spixytnxy paraga. Don't worry,I will let the mod know about it. Thanks for holding forth, I Rilly appreciate it.

Kuchikau: I'm always sceptical about this issue of sex,HIV and Benue thing. Are you people telling me that the only thing they do in Benue 24/7 is sex and sex?. I think there should also be other things one can get and hold on to apart form that. Thanks for your advice. And make sure you bring something for me from LONDON ooo. Meanwhile, I will like to know about your programme over there.

Leriebloom: Please let's talk outside here. We need to seriously talk and help each other. I need you to be happy about where you were posted. Am waiting for you dear.

Njideko: that was awesome, this place is still our home and nothing will separate us from here.

Aghans: We re one family.

Fraiser,kbs468, oyehomie, Armynu, eaglevision et al.... You guys still rock!

Logodwhiz: How prep dey go?

Spixytnxy: when re you landing in Osun? Make I wait for you for house?

Rukkyola please take good kia of my sweetheart airstarkane for Abuja oooo.

Qutyjoyce, Hardie14, biothecsolla, Sent4rina et al, I always think about you guys.

Finally, my heart of heart, chisophia... Oya let's get you ready for camp..come closer baby!

Curtain dropped!!!

It might interest you to know that i did my final year project research work in benue. Their girls are sometin else.

Food is in abundance.

Thanks..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ndejiko:

No Mr. President it won't be the last. I have gained alot in here.

Okay bro.
I believe so.
How's prep?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IsiAbuncha(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Whoever gets CRS or ABIA holla at me. I'm a corp member currently serving at Obingwa LGA, Jet Age private school to be specific. Initially got CRS but redeployed cos that place is hella stupid! Welcome to service life anyway, “Pa ra ran Pa ra ran, Para para para ran” (that's the soldier's trumpet)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
greatestman:

OH my God. Happy happy.. May God bless you and your studies over their..

Thanks bro.

Cant forget you taught me leadership by way of taking responsibility.

I am humbled.

Goodbye bro till 2018.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
greatestman:

OH my God. Happy happy.. May God bless you and your studies over their..

Thanks bro.

Cant forget you taught me leadership by way of taking responsibility.

I am humbled.

Goodbye bro till 2018...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
kuchikau:

Food is in abundance.

Thanks..

Na dis kain gist DTOBS go like to hear. cheesy tongue

DTOBS, make I dey com Benue?
Make. we gather enjoy Benue state. Food Basket of the nation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Honeybash(f): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=LogoDWhiz post=[ok thanks/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Thank you my brother.

Are you still 'ghosting' it?

Sure sir,
the aggreement is that my allawee will be channelled into my LGI account.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fraiser:
enh enh in dat case make stream 2 b july na, so far allawee go complete, make bois still dey chill...

Smile
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Thank you my brother.

Are you still 'ghosting' it?

Sure sir,
the aggreement is that my allawee will be channelled into my LGI account...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Harique(f): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Harique, good evening.

How are you?

Where are you posted to?
Or are you in stream 2?

pressy, gud eve. Am fine nd u? Edo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
where dem carry u go na
Kano all de way
Make I go mix with Hausas small
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Honeybash:

Honey Honey. You are welcome.

Don't worry. They won't postpone camp. You might actually get to spend your birthday on the road wink

All d best dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Harique(f): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Harique, good evening.

How are you?

Where are you posted to?
Or are you in stream 2?

pressy, gud eve. Am fine nd u? Posted to Edo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IsiAbuncha(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
If u chose CRS, the camp is something else and everything there is designed to stain u. The male sanitary provisions are nothing to write home about, the toilet/bathroom is jail style, obubra is f**ked up I'm telling u. But just incase ure destined for Abia u can still let me know, I stay in village close to aba and my PPA is quite fun sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fraiser:
wao!!!! This is great, I wish you safe trip bro... My regards to her Majesty the Queen.

Her Majesty the Queen will be pleased to hear this kind words of yours.

Happy service year to u. Big brother
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ndejiko:
Golden City, a place where I have learnt so much and has contributed so much to my knowledge base. Special thanks to everyone who has made this thread what it is, you have made so much sacrifices to keep this thread going. God bless you all. I was posted to Kogi State.

Cc :

LogoDWhiz
kbs468
amodu
armynu
DTOBS
bobolil
wittyemi
CROBBOY
ayosco2008
and everyone

God bless you too baba

Enjoy Kogi to the fullest
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fraiser:
wao!!!! This is great, I wish you safe trip bro... My regards to her Majesty the Queen.

Her Majesty the Queen will be pleased to hear this kind words of yours.

Happy service year to u. Big brother.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

See my friends
Okay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm. A senator?

It's a presidential tour o

Lemme think about it

It is an oversight function

and moreover, the executive and the legislative need work hand in hand to achieve the set objective.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Na so.

God bless the realest G. cheesy
Amen bro, God bless sir whizzy and God bless us all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Harique:
pressy, gud eve. Am fine nd u? Posted to Edo

Me cool. Anticipating tinz.

Edo koppas plenty for here o.

Still waiting for AKS koppas. All d best dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
Amen bro, God bless sir whizzy and God bless us all

Amen my brother.

Imam jubreal praying.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
amodu:

Kano all de way
Make I go mix with Hausas small
na so baba, me sef choose kano ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.