Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3383765 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
SexySapphire:

Yes pls.

Omolola1, I'm still waiting to hear from u sweerie.
am in Lagos camp. Platoon 5. Cal me with 08067948953. I wil like to meet u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Essont(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
That's not true, my colleague a lady (married) is currently camping @Nasarawa State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2016
Happy New Month Friends! May this month be a new dawn for us & may God grant our heart deires. Corpers we we.. Wa wa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2016
Hurray! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2016
jubrealguy:
na my G b ds? Hope say dose soldiers never reshape ur head for us.....how camp na?
Baba na God dey carry me escape them, if not frog jump for don turn my hobby.... camp is good... how preparation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2016
johndanny:
so you too de Dis camp? I de platoon 6, victory Hostel

Baba I dey o... I am in platoon 1 efficiency Hostel
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 5:58am On May 01, 2016
Fraiser:
my realest G I miss you too baba... We will link up in ABJ soon insha allah, its just a matter of few weeks... Gudmorni bro

Yea my bro... can't wait to have you here too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by VillageGOAT: 8:51am On May 01, 2016
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2: 12 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2: 20 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR GC fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF THE DAY:
do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - RALPH WALDO EMERSON

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
bad advisers are many, good advisers are very few- W.F KUMUYI

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE DAY:
1) any man who drinks alomo bitters without squeezing his face is capable of murder- MICHAEL FARADAY(1999)

2) the buttocks are like a married couple, though there is a constant friction between them, they will still love and live together - PETE EDOCHIE

SHORT JOKES:

1) johnny a bus driver was arguing with his conductor on who was more brilliant
DRIVER- You nor go school
CONDUCTOR- haba! I go school pass you
DRIVER- oya wetin be 2 times 2?
CONDUCTOR- Ahan! Very easy, dat one na 22 naaaa
DRIVER- FOOL! Person tell you the answer for back

2)OKITAIJI- teacher i saw the strap of your bra
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- okitaiji, get out, no class for you for a week

RAY4000 started laughing...
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- why did you laugh?
RAY4000- I saw both straps of your bra
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- Get out, no class for you for one month

Teacher candicejay bends down to pick the chalk that fell down and fraiser started walking out of the class
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- Fraiser, why are you going out?
FRAISER- The thing wey i see now ma, i think my school days are over
teacher faints

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND HAPPY SUNDAY MY PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 1:34pm On May 01, 2016
Iggyok:
Congratulations to all stream1 corpers on their safe journey and subsequent swearing-in ceremony . Please i want to know the exact documents needed for camp registration.
ur call up letter,ur result and Id card and ur green card.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
Aghans:

am in Lagos camp. Platoon 5. Cal me with 08067948953. I wil like to meet u
Are you on whatsapp with this number?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2016
A warm greeting to everybody all the way from Kusalla Dam, Karaye LGA, Kano State.

I, my wife, MissOyin and overall parade commander, Osytex are saying our hello
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Aghans(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2016
SexySapphire:

Are you on whatsapp with this number?
No, here is my Whatsapp number: 08135048468
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 2:18pm On May 01, 2016
eaglevision:

awwwwwwn,u want my head to swell like garri ijebu abi? u knw i always look after my darling nw even though u abandoned me for ocean2 but no probs sha,aws camp goin on dear,still expecting those pix of u o
You know I didn't mean to abandon you for ocean2, those people jst wanted to show themselves. I'm sure you will enjoy the stream2 also.
Camp has been going on great. I'm starting to enjoy it already tho it was stressful initially. About the pic thing, I don't really like to post my pics on Nl. Hope you're getting ready for yours?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SexySapphire(f): 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
SMartins1:

08135048468 that's his contact...
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SomebodysMrs(f): 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
Hello house! Sending my love all the way from abia camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jaolad(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2016
Good Afternoon Roomies,
Am a PCM stream 2, though am mostly a passerby here am hearing some rumours thats getting me worried.

the rumour is that, i heard that there might be no stream 2 for batch A corps members if the FG did not release the remain fund for this batch, and also it is looking very slim that they the FG will release the remaing fund.

pls how true is this info......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by anochuko01(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Jaolad:
Good Afternoon Roomies,
Am a PCM stream 2, though am mostly a passerby here am hearing some rumours thats getting me worried.

the rumour is that, i heard that there might be no stream 2 for batch A corps members if the FG did not release the remain fund for this batch, and also it is looking very slim that they the FG will release the remaing fund.

I haven't heard anything relating to this, this is Nigeria...so anything can happen.
but if so, l'll gladly forget about nysc for my life time...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
SexySapphire:

You know I didn't mean to abandon you for ocean2, those people jst wanted to show themselves. I'm sure you will enjoy the stream2 also.
Camp has been going on great. I'm starting to enjoy it already tho it was stressful initially. About the pic thing, I don't really like to post my pics on Nl. Hope you're getting ready for yours?

happy sunday dear,i knw my darling wnt abandon me deliberately,im sha prep small small,already bought my customised NYSC garri hehe.
send me the pix on twitter joor

happy sunday to yall stream1 CM,looking forward to hearing frm u guys as well
prindu baba continue enjoying camp jare
#Shalom

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
SomebodysMrs:
Hello house! Sending my love all the way from abia camp

im also sending my love all the way frm my heart camp.happy sunday dear,good of u for dropping by,some don forget GC patapata
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CandiceJay(f): 5:12pm On May 01, 2016
VillageGOAT:
OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN:

ONLINE PRINTING OF CUL FOR STREAM 2: 12 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 13TH OF MAY)

CAMP OPENING FOR STREAM 2: 20 DAYS TO GO (STARTING ON THE 21ST OF MAY)

cc
lyndalyn55
marvluv
jaydabs16
ighravweIG
oyehomie
kbs468
grooove
okitaiji
fraiser
fraiser2
armynu
jubrealguy
eaglevision
crobboy
daudae1
spixytinxy
amodu
dtobs
logodwhiz
iambibi
fraih
jubrealguy
blizzydodo
rukkyola
shammak
chisophia
giftiebrown
aieboocaar
jaymillz
ceyrahtlk
1mrblitz
adewaleoroge
memphisdepay
ultimate73
deeaka
captainkool15
guymandspecies
ify15
bikinigurl
ezechinwa
olasum
emaax77
brosjay3
bibsoo7
nathoneal
jamesdman
ninodaniel
oluwafeolami
timarh
dera25
kceewhyte
sunnepa17
cylas
qboi3000
trenlog
iamdynamite
aleora
ammc
andrea00
upsyli
teemakagu
ukjerry
suogal
gosjol
senesco
sheylarhh
ephyartz
hardiodun
sydneyboss
jico87
skydweller
barongmj
maccabi
candicejay
makabulch
ray4000
teeboy15
inspire700
malakem
ladyisi1
rockyman
meesquared
chuksdewigs
blessedgal
undisputedk
chris10obaje
bawsse
techkreez
ruky8
nd2all
oyinda32
chinwe87
starryV
kestare
henchamb
genius43
belkid01
flamezreal
sweto
twinkle004
gpstars
mztarsh
successral
edwardgunju
winningsun
ladycomfort
clementy117
hernyolar
luchiano1
goodgirl247
lumiere91
ahmtech93
olurashy
sufficiency121
gammarays
gosj01
shevy878
lastborn3401
olasum
iggyok
bornmarch15
fkhalifa
tiwaladeboo
raphlynco
leofish92
rosey33
dueznation
daudae1
cynthiaezebaby
ronaromio
vicharles
pman001
tellasola
dadizgurl
olorunleke001
sammiel
roughdiamond
phykel
dejiconde
budosky
blikani

THIS IS VILLAGE GOAT REPORTING FOR GC fm 91.1

NOTE: To avoid spamming,kindly give a separate mention if you are not captured in this or you want your monicker(s) removed.

FOREIGN QUOTE OF THE DAY:
do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - RALPH WALDO EMERSON

MADE IN NIGERIA QUOTE OF THE DAY:
bad advisers are many, good advisers are very few- W.F KUMUYI

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE DAY:
1) any man who drinks alomo bitters without squeezing his face is capable of murder- MICHAEL FARADAY(1999)

2) the buttocks are like a married couple, though there is a constant friction between them, they will still love and live together - PETE EDOCHIE

SHORT JOKES:

1) johnny a bus driver was arguing with his conductor on who was more brilliant
DRIVER- You nor go school
CONDUCTOR- haba! I go school pass you
DRIVER- oya wetin be 2 times 2?
CONDUCTOR- Ahan! Very easy, dat one na 22 naaaa
DRIVER- FOOL! Person tell you the answer for back

2)OKITAIJI- teacher i saw the strap of your bra
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- okitaiji, get out, no class for you for a week

RAY4000 started laughing...
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- why did you laugh?
RAY4000- I saw both straps of your bra
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- Get out, no class for you for one month

Teacher candicejay bends down to pick the chalk that fell down and fraiser started walking out of the class
TEACHER CANDICEJAY- Fraiser, why are you going out?
FRAISER- The thing wey i see now ma, i think my school days are over
teacher faints

HELP: Still don't know what what to take to camp, see here... www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take- to-camp-nysc

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND HAPPY SUNDAY MY PEOPLE

VillageGoat, wat aff i efa done to you? haba. Na dis kind joke u see to feature me in? Il make sure none of my sisters look ur side again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2016
ABB1:

Baba na God dey carry me escape them, if not frog jump for don turn my hobby.... camp is good... how preparation
lolz....... paddy, we dey prepare oo, hoping may 21 will be sacrosanct
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CandiceJay(f): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
Jaolad:
Good Afternoon Roomies,

Brotherly/Sisterly,
We have passed dis rumor stage na, haba. Whenever u hear such rumors, leave them be. In fact "unhear" them. People just want to give u worry dats y dey spread such unfounded talks nd i do not want you to worry. Stick with facts for now, one fact is NYSC timetable has not changed.......

To others that will still come along with rumors they've heard, pls we don't want to hear it (no offense). We re keeping it positive here so join in d positivity. Gracias
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
anochuko01:

I haven't heard anything relating to this,this is Nigeria...so anything can happen.
but if so, l'll gladly forget about nysc for my life time...
oh boi! iffa start to dey talk wetin me sef dey hear....ehn! everybody go juzz hate me for no reason.....buh make we dey pray sha......hail ya boss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2016
amodu:
A warm greeting to everybody all the way from Kusalla Dam, Karaye LGA, Kano State.

hail u boss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2016
Beckytee:
ur call up letter,ur result and Id card and ur green card.
babe! my own ID card, d face no ger beards atall, d face small die.....dah face no b my face again cos na yr 1, hope there won't be any problem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2016
lastborn3401:
Hello peeps,a friend just call me from camp that there is no stream ii that we are to join batch B,how through is this, i have been having high temperature since den,can eat
lmao.....someone in camp told me something like dat too, dat d rumour is no signed budget, no camp.....buh abeg! no allow NYSC kill u oo, u beta disregard rumours and eat well......What will be will be just like kbs468 said. I just hope ur temperature is back to normal now........ lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
jubrealguy:
hail u boss

I remain loyal ooo

Mind you, the city is not deserted but the absence is as result of regimented lifestyle we are exposed to here coupled with absence of charging place other than maami and a fluctuating network.

Will do the needful at the appropriate time when it present itself.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
jubrealguy:
lmao.....someone in camp told me something like dat too, dat d rumour is no signed budget, no camp.....buh abeg! no allow NYSC kill u oo, u beta disregard rumours and eat well......What will be will be just like kbs468 said. I just hope ur temperature is back to normal now........ lolz
Abi oo.
Lastborn3401 shey you go call the guy say make him or her dey at alert for another round of gist baa? As the president is now poised to sign the Budget this week shey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2016
Kbs468:

Abi oo.
Lastborn3401 shey you go call the guy say make him or her dey at alert for another round of gist baa? As [s]the president is now poised to sign the Budget this week[/s] shey
we av bn hearing dat since april faa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2016
amodu:

Hehehehehe Good one. GCitizens are now Kanawa and kanawe but above all, we represent the overall Commander. That is lovely.

More guys. Keep them coming all around
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2016
jubrealguy:
we av bn hearing dat since april faa
No it is authentic this time around because VP Osinbanjo made the declaration yesterday during the 'The Platform forum'
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
prindu:
Hurray! cheesy
Congratulations Brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.