Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3391802 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 7:30am On May 16, 2016
Yes o I was dere live and direct. I was in 7 platoon what about you.
wittyemi:
Are you kidding me right now *in Jacklyn's voice*. So u mean to tell me you were in Abuja camp? Oya go down now n give me thirty (30). "Nonsense and ingredients ". Make I go blow the beagle jare. Blowing d beagle in Hamza's tune*Abuja Abuja, why you no go nassarawa*.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
Abuja Abuja why u no go Nasarawa!! All of una wer been de Kubwa camp una no try o, i mean u guys just hide for two good weeks like say una no de, i only met Rukkyola and dapaiks. I so miss Nigerian Breweries, miss Victory Hostel, chai i remember wen RSM make us sitdown for ATM till 11pm for not attaining Miss Nysc show.. I so miss camp. Am posted to one NGO in Apo, who is there with me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 8:35am On May 16, 2016
My osun peeps...
CC: Sirguy Spinxytixy Katerine7
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 8:36am On May 16, 2016
Fraih:
It was a good time with you Rosalieene, Thanks for always been there. kiss kiss

Beckytee! My roomie who is always there to watch my back, I actually miss you disturbing me and asking me 'nibo lo lo lataaro' grin I love you too dear!
. seriously, you are a darling! missing you like kilode. love u more . will come say hi to u at shagam one of this days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:43am On May 16, 2016
anyone posted to ogun in one of dose local cities and wants to come abeokuta should quote me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2016
AirstarKane:
Corpers Wee,prey shun!!! To the stream 2 peepz. Hmm if you are not prepared now you wrong. Well, camp is fun especially to Abuja Corp members. Camp meets every lifestyle it depends on what you give you get. Get ready to bend esp if you have the rsm like mine choi Ermm don't give yourself wahala if you can't do the drills pls walk away. Well,i did all,ladies get ready to play volleyball yes I learnt it in maybe 2days and was d captain for my platoon. Be flexible,movable and adaptable you will meet people,i mean you go see people. Don't worry its oversized materials you will get just chill to exchange with peepz don't go and write your name immediately o if it's not your size o. For your khaki, omo na sure oversize and the market people are ready to cut off your head with prize. Here in Abuja was 1k but as a Lagos babe on top wetin I just chilled and did it for 600. Don't park too much just take what you actually need so you don't misplace your things. When you have too many things you tend not to be able to manage yourself with it well girls especially. Nysc is fun and can't be scrapped. There's the lecture part please don't mind anyone o participate by listening they discuss life after service and are helpful. The Saed nysc scheme hmm don't dull by not getting involved you are so wrong not to get a skill through nysc. Ask me any question I will stop here cos I dey feel d bigle sef. Christians don't miss out. Go to Nccf and thank me later. That's the wisdom family house and inter-denominational church that brings out the best. I also did bible quiz and won sha. It's fun. They will take you into their arms. Anymore question?i am moving to d parade ground ok. At ease now kiss
are you kidding me right now.. so all this while you de Kubwa camp n you didn't even visit dis city.. Which Platoon u been de? I was in 6. Was posted to an NGO In Apo n u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jonsnow92: 10:10am On May 16, 2016
AirstarKane:
all of una dey abuja and we didnt see ehn..Are you kidding me ryt now??..Give me your cap and tag in R.s.m voice...mehn na dat man i fear pass for camp..he almost caught me on camp fire night with d chick i was with after d rain,see as d gal dey shake...Abuja camp was fun though..was in platoon 2(winning yet disorganized platoon)..*if you no like abuja why you no go nasaraawa*...lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by akorangela(f): 11:34am On May 16, 2016
johndanny:
Abuja Abuja why u no go Nasarawa!! All of una wer been de Kubwa camp una no try o, i mean u guys just hide for two good weeks like say una no de, i only met Rukkyola and dapaiks. I so miss Nigerian Breweries, miss Victory Hostel, chai i remember wen RSM make us sitdown for ATM till 11pm for not attaining Miss Nysc show.. I so miss camp. Am posted to one NGO in Apo, who is there with me?
pls bro was there any issues about laminated Statement of result in your camp pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Emmayur(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
Congrats to all the corp members posted to Niger state,
trust you will enjoy your stay here.

For those of you that will be posted to Minna in Niger
State,
Capitol Properties, an Real Estate firm have beautiful self
contained apartments and flats available for rent in
Minna, Niger state.

Call or whatsapp Capitol Properties on 07069303910 today.
Please tell others.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2016
When will stream II going to start printing there Callup letter now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
Hi, pls do any1 went to camp witout green card fr dose that ddnt pay 3k?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2016
walexitouk:
When will stream II going to start printing there Callup letter now?
baba, e b like say show nor dey ooo, brace up for any eventuality
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ABB1(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2016
wittyemi:
Can you imagine!! Now u r kidding me right now; So u v been my platoon mate I didn't know!!!

Wow I never knew...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ottalo: 4:22pm On May 16, 2016
Guys am looking for good ppa am in abuja..pls help ohhh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by zeemdam: 4:32pm On May 16, 2016
On the PPA posting letters, i noticed that an alphabet is written just above the employer's address. Most have C written, while few have R or E.

Please, what do these mean and what are their implications?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
yanabasee:
Oga.... This your news is heartbreaking oh...

I'll accept the fact that I'm a victim of those who didn't receive a date to print their CUL and I would accept whatever downgrading NYSC will pour on those who weren't given date to print their CUL...

The fact that I was carefully mobilised and scrutinised means I have the full potential to serve this Batch A 2016.....

I've been checking on my dashboard and I'm yet to see any sign of CUL on it.. And if you've seen yours.. I'd like to see a screenshot to affirm this... So I'll know what to do next.

Kbs468

Sorry About that Man but I have proudly decided to reverse my initial status that qualified me for the shortlisting in the first place and thus, I have now decided to opt for an exemption letter instead. If you say that is an act of integrity, I would say yes it is.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2016
AirstarKane:
Airstarkane, congrats and hope you are out of your PPA zone already? By the way, dtobs needs your contact oo. So when you are online, please indicate so that we can sort that out ok. Congrats once again.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Sorry About that Man but I have proudly decided to reverse my initial status that qualified me for the shortlisting in the first place and thus, I have now decided to opt for an exemption letter instead. If you say that is an act of integrity, I would say yes it is.
Ah Kbs, no wonder u don't frequent the stream2 thread again.
All is well my brother.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2016
jonsnow92:
all of una dey abuja and we didnt see ehn..Are you kidding me ryt now??..Give me your cap and tag in R.s.m voice...mehn na dat man i fear pass for camp..he almost caught me on camp fire night with d chick i was with after d rain,see as d gal dey shake...Abuja camp was fun though..was in platoon 2(winning yet disorganized platoon)..*if you no like abuja why you no go nasaraawa*...lol
Rep platoon 2 (winning buh very disorganized platoon) our platoon commandant was d 1 bring money because peeps hardly contribute 4 stofs to b bought
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2016
IghravweIG:

Ah Kbs, no wonder u don't frequent the stream2 thread again.
All is well my brother.
It is Brother and everything is settled to the glory of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ottalo: 6:12pm On May 16, 2016
Platoon8
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2016
AirstarKane:
was in platoon 1 oo. Where Hv u been posted to?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2016
johndanny:
I swear we no try,i didn't see non of ya,wel we Hv another chance to meet @ CDS that's if we get the same LGA.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by wittyemi(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
Rep platoon 2 (winning buh very disorganized platoon) our platoon commandant was d 1 bring money because peeps hardly contribute 4 stofs to b bought
one of my friend from platoon 2 really complained that platoon two too like money.lolzzzz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
Kbs468:

No sar.... Don't apply for exemption....

Let's wait till we're victors over this whole thing.....

The latest news says there isn't funds due to the 40% slash on budget.... And so, the stream2 will experience some difficulties... But we weren't told exactly when we'll print the CUL... According naij.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jonsnow92: 7:25pm On May 16, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
you were in platoon 2 also..dats cool..were you in d meeting where we changed it for platoon leader and officer dat we arent paying 1500# due..platoon 2 can vex for africa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by goodguy4sure(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2016
Brig.-Gen. Sulyman Kazaure, Director-General, National Youths Service Corps (NYSC), on Monday told the Senate that lack of funds may stall mobilising 2016 Batch A Stream 2 prospective corps members for orientation. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that orientation for the batch is expected to commence on Friday in 37 camps across the country. Kazaure told the Senate Committee on Sports in Abuja that the money required for the exercise was yet to be provided. He said that the NYSC had written several letters requesting for the money but that as at Monday, it was yet to receive response from the Federal Government. According to him, we had written to Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports, Finance, Budget and the Presidency even before the end of the orientation camp for Batch A, Stream One. ``We are presently at a loss in NYSC now as there is no money for us to mobilise thousands of prospective corps members in the Batch A Stream 2 to camp this Friday. ``This is in spite of efforts made by us to get things done in that direction several weeks ago. ``The problem staring us in the face arose from the N13 billion shortfall we had in the 2016 budget estimate which the agency made strong request for its provision during budget defence,” he said. Kazaure, however, expressed the hope that the presidency may make last minute intervention by providing ``the urgently-needed fund for the programme’’. He told the committee that the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari had invited the Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalong, to see him over the matter. In his remark, Chairman of the Senate committee, Sen. Obinna Ogba (PDP Ebonyi Central), assured the NYSC that the senate would intervene in the matter. He said that the senate would convene a meeting during the week for all the parties concerned, including Ministries of Finance and Budget, to find a quick solution to the problem. ``We have listened to you and we are also disturbed by the problem at hand as regards paucity of funds for mobilisation of prospective corps members. ``NYSC is not something to joke with; even if it is through urgent supplementary budget provisions, the problem must be quickly tackled by the Federal Government," he said. (NAN) Source : Vanguard News 16th May 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 10:30pm On May 16, 2016
wittyemi:
one of my friend from platoon 2 really complained that platoon two too like money.lolzzzz
sorry is Cross River camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:03am On May 17, 2016
myguy01:
anyone posted to ogun in one of dose local cities and wants to come abeokuta should quote me
Beckytee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:49am On May 17, 2016
@kbs648 n all, thank u all for ur prayers and best wishes, am back online and DTOBs wud b joinin us soon.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2016
Good Morning Great minds of Golden City. How una dey?
I miss you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.