Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3377710 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
hardie14:
good morning everyone.
and camp is coming to an end in some hours time.
i have learnt valuable real life lessons and values and most importantly the essence of team work.
my platoon won the most coveted prices making us the best. looking forward to getting my posting letter tomorrow and resuming PPA.
qutyjoice thanks for been a friend and giving me memorable camp memories.
biotechshola, my nairaland husband and my camp padi. thanks for always keeping my company.
harique, thanks for always looking out for us.
missprudence, hmmmmmmmn comment for another day.
walextouk, you are sighted bro.
aksquared, did yoy report to camp sha? cos i never caught a glimpse of you.
all edo kopas. bravo for surviving okada camp.

to all my padis and other corp member in the house. i miss u all.
ALL IS WELLTHAT ENDS WELL.
cc
fraih fraiser eaglevision logodwhiz kbs468 prindu amodu jubrealguy iambibi blizzydodo crobboy spixytinxy rukkyola shammak iamdynamite villagegoat
am sorry if i didnt mention your moniker. you are all missed.
love you all.
All is well that ends well Dear and I am not missing anyone neither will I be missing anyone because we shall always meet at the top by the grace of God Almighty

Congratulations though and wishing you a favourable and Heart desired PPA

My message to all is knowing where we are coming from.
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oghesco(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2016
BATCH A STREAM 1 Registration process :once you get your posting letter, go get your loads and move out of the camp, for those gonna Join the different family houses..you can if you don't know your way around where you are posted .. If you are posted to a school or any firm..you can go immediately.. But since you guys are leaving on Friday.. Schools and firms close early on Fridays and normally Fridays ain't really official days ,so there is a higher tendency of the PPA telling you to come back on Monday morning.. So I will suggest ..once you get your posting letter.. Chill..first and foremost. Find a place to stay for the weekend, and drop your loads..don't be in a haste to go check ur ppa looking stressed out and tired..with your loads with you.. At the end of the day.. They will still tell you to come back on Monday which your time and transportation is wasted in a way..people will tell you to rush down to your PPA.. ignore that.. Find a roof over your head..if you know where to settle down for the weekend..during the weekend arrange your self..nake photocopies of your posting letter, get a casual wear outside NYSC uniform.. Iron it..look tidy and clean by Monday.. You don't necessarily need to wear your full NYSC kits.. If you have a casual wear .put it on and use NYSC cap to fit in or the NYSC jungle boot,and your ID card.. Pick your posting letter.. Leave the place you spent your weekend early Monday morning and make sure your stuffs are in a safe hand..arrive at your PPA in the morning by 7-8am.. Introduce yourself.. Show them your posting letter.don't let them sign it yet until you are satisfied with their TERMS AND CONDITIONS.. don't be in a haste for them to accept..check around the environment where you are posted..is it conducive? Can you spend one full year of your life here? Can you impact knowledge and still gain something here too? With the present economic situation Can you cope when staying here? These are questions that needs to pop in your head while there..take your time,negotiate with the person in charge. If it's a school.. See the proprietor and principal... Then if you can cope to stay ..then tell them to accept you..if you can't kindly plead with them that you should be rejected. They may ask you reasons why.. Tell them you have some other places in your mind that s favourable to you in terms of transportation and all.. Once they reject you..you can go look for somewhere else while holding the rejection slip .then once you've found a good place.. Maybe accommodation, pay are a settled.. Get a request letter from them.. Take it with the initial rejection slip from the former place take it down to your LGI.. at the Secretariat and explain things to him or her..that you were rejected in the former place but you've found some better place .so your LGI wi issue your a new temporary posting letter to this new place and you take it there. Then this present place will now give you an acceptance letter which you take back to your LGI and open a file..then move to your bank opening ..

My hand dey pain me .I will continue later ..lol

Copied

7 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tabithababy(f): 10:22am On May 12, 2016
Please how do I print my call up letter using uc browser on my bb? embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2016
Deeaka:

Thanks for the reply, but I'll like to know if this "other means of ID" is authentic. Don't wanna be stranded o
my sku doesnt give out ID card, dey only give us letter of identification, wit letter of identification u are gud to go...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2016
hardie14:
good morning everyone.
i have learnt valuable real life lessons and values and most importantly the essence of team work.
my platoon won the most coveted prices making us the best. looking forward to getting my posting letter tomorrow and resuming PPA.
biotechshola, my nairaland husband and my camp padi. thanks for always keeping my company.

cc
fraih fraiser eaglevision logodwhiz kbs468 prindu amodu jubrealguy iambibi blizzydodo crobboy spixytinxy rukkyola shammak iamdynamite villagegoat
love you all.
hmmmmm wot a cute submission, I wish u your heart desire as regards d ppa nd I also wish u all d best life has to offer... Pls all d stream1 korpas shud endeavour to keep d camp clean because we d big masqurade that dance last will take over soon... Enjoy your day dear...

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iamdynamite(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2016
Fraiser:
hmmmmm wot a cute submission, I wish u your heart desire as regards d ppa nd I also wish u all d best life has to offer... Pls all d stream1 korpas shud endeavour to keep d camp clean because we d big masqurade that dance last will take over soon... Enjoy your day dear...
wow hardie14 what an emotional submission from you..................well am glad the experience was worth the while for you and i hope you get a good ppa......looking forward to mine......remain bless

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Geegar(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2016
tabithababy:
babe u cant use ucweb browser!!..try mozila fire fox!!..
t must print by fire or by fox*
#yuknowamsayin?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
hardie14:

shebi na iambibi be ur babe now.
and she no dey edo how i wan take look after her.
I know na, wetin bad if u carry bike go hep me look after am, wat are friends for..... how ur day dey go?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Pillyportions(f): 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
I rep stream 2. But eeeh, i have some questions for stream 1 corpers.
1. How much should one go with, since atm may nt b available there?
2. The pasport we re to take, should it b in red background or white (i still have the ones i took in white background for the registration)?
3. The nysc kahki that was distributed, was it just one set ?
4. Is The man o war drills compulsory( i don't know y i am scared of dat )
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2016
hardie14:
good morning everyone.

cc
love you all.
Hardie baby......... I see ya, just dey shine dey go jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Deeaka: 12:29pm On May 12, 2016
Fraiser:
my sku doesnt give out ID card, dey only give us letter of identification, wit letter of identification u are gud to go...

Great! Thank you. As it is, I'm already frustrated.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yanabasee(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2016
Kbs...... Goodmorning bro...

Hope you're good?

Kbs468:

Yana the Man. I should get across to you soon though. Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Geegar(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
Jamesdman:

Well, well, well!!!

I guess it's a well thought out decision based on your religious conviction.

I pray it's for the best and that you find joy, fulfillment and success in what ever path you choose to thread.

Take care Bro. Cheers!!!
i dont undrstnd buh ee b lyk... i fancy d sound of diz recent one grin
Jamesdman:

Well, well, well!!!

I guess it's a well thought out decision based on your religious conviction.

I pray it's for the best and that you find joy, fulfillment and success in what ever path you choose to thread.

Take care Bro. Cheers!!!
i dont undrstnd buh ee b lyk... i fancy d sound of diz recent one
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
Deeaka:

Great! Thank you. As it is, I'm already frustrated.
ohh no no dia is no cause to b frustrated dear... Wot is important is dat u need any document which has your passport sized photograph on it as well as the sku stamp preferably stamp of d students' affairs division that is why FUTA came up with d idear of letter of identification because the students' ID card is usually withrawn back from students during clearance.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kaywiluv(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2016
Pillyportions:
2. The pasport we re to take, should it b in red background or white (i still have the ones i took in white background for the registration)?

I don't think its compulsory.....kahki is 1 set while d white is 2 set. If u dont like ur kahki u sew a new 1 afta camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by 1mrblitz(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2016
abeg ma peeps for camp hrd u guys on pay queue like dis, mk una try borrw me sml money frm una share f d national cake mk i take arrnge ma self bfr camp, biko nu...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 5:32pm On May 12, 2016
Pillyportions:
answers:
1) it all depends on your spending skills. i didnt spend more than #8500(my tfare to camp inclusive) during the camping preriod. POS were available in my camp at a price. #50 on every #1000
2) any background will do. i have used just 5 so far.
3) its just a set
4) it wasnt in my camp(edo) you can do some and skip.

camp is all about your mindset. if u plan to have fun u will. if not, you want.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shollyjay90(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2016
It Was Like Yesterday Wen I Receivd Mesg Dat I Would Nt B Going With Stream1 Dough I Felt Depressd Bt Nw I Am Elated Dat By Dis Tyme 2moro And Next Week,i Will B On D Journey To Serve My Father Land.
#whethernyscgoodorbadletmegofirst grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sammiel: 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
tabithababy:
It is actually very possible but not directly from your phone. What you need to do is to log in to your account and access your dashboard; once you locate your CUL tab click on it. It should pop-up a pdf file for downloading. Download and save the pdf file on ur memory card and subsequently print it at a business center. This worked for me on my old symbian phone. Cheers!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Pillyportions(f): 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks
kaywiluv:

I don't think its compulsory.....kahki is 1 set while d white is 2 set. If u dont like ur kahki u sew a new 1 afta camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Pillyportions(f): 6:39pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks alot
hardie14:

answers:
1) it all depends on your spending skills. i didnt spend more than #8500(my tfare to camp inclusive) during the camping preriod. POS were available in my camp at a price. #50 on every #1000
2) any background will do. i have used just 5 so far.
3) its just a set
4) it wasnt in my camp(edo) you can do some and skip.

camp is all about your mindset. if u plan to have fun u will. if not, you want.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tabithababy(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2016
Rumour mongers. How market angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2016
tabithababy:
grin
tabithababy:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2016
hardie14:
good morning everyone.

cc
love you all.

I am missing you and you can reduce the missing by allowing us talk in camera grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2016
oghesco:
BATCH A STREAM 1 Registration process :once you get your posting letter, go get your loads and move out of the camp, for those gonna Join the different family houses..you can if you don't know your way around where you are posted .. If you are posted to a school or any firm..you can go immediately.. But since you guys are leaving on Friday.. Schools and firms close early on Fridays and normally Fridays ain't really official days ,so there is a higher tendency of the PPA telling you to come back on Monday morning.. So I will suggest ..once you get your posting letter.. Chill..first and foremost. Find a place to stay for the weekend, and drop your loads..don't be in a haste to go check ur ppa looking stressed out and tired..with your loads with you.. At the end of the day.. They will still tell you to come back on Monday which your time and transportation is wasted in a way..people will tell you to rush down to your PPA.. ignore that.. Find a roof over your head..if you know where to settle down for the weekend..during the weekend arrange your self..nake photocopies of your posting letter, get a casual wear outside NYSC uniform.. Iron it..look tidy and clean by Monday.. You don't necessarily need to wear your full NYSC kits.. If you have a casual wear .put it on and use NYSC cap to fit in or the NYSC jungle boot,and your ID card.. Pick your posting letter.. Leave the place you spent your weekend early Monday morning and make sure your stuffs are in a safe hand..arrive at your PPA in the morning by 7-8am.. Introduce yourself.. Show them your posting letter.don't let them sign it yet until you are satisfied with their TERMS AND CONDITIONS.. don't be in a haste for them to accept..check around the environment where you are posted..is it conducive? Can you spend one full year of your life here? Can you impact knowledge and still gain something here too? With the present economic situation Can you cope when staying here? These are questions that needs to pop in your head while there..take your time,negotiate with the person in charge. If it's a school.. See the proprietor and principal... Then if you can cope to stay ..then tell them to accept you..if you can't kindly plead with them that you should be rejected. They may ask you reasons why.. Tell them you have some other places in your mind that s favourable to you in terms of transportation and all.. Once they reject you..you can go look for somewhere else while holding the rejection slip .then once you've found a good place.. Maybe accommodation, pay are a settled.. Get a request letter from them.. Take it with the initial rejection slip from the former place take it down to your LGI.. at the Secretariat and explain things to him or her..that you were rejected in the former place but you've found some better place .so your LGI wi issue your a new temporary posting letter to this new place and you take it there. Then this present place will now give you an acceptance letter which you take back to your LGI and open a file..then move to your bank opening ..

My hand dey pain me .I will continue later ..lol

Copied

Thumbs up bro for this wonderful piece.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 5:13am On May 13, 2016
amodu:

I am missing you and you can reduce the missing by allowing us talk in camera grin
oya now lets talk.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by NoApology(m): 5:56am On May 13, 2016
To d guys dat will b posted 2 Delta state , if u happen 2 stay in the first male hostel directly opposite the ICT block hostel, room 2 second bunk on d left hand side of d room, I left for u 2 pairs of white shirt and shorts on d rope at d head of d bed, a towel, one rubber food flask and a meal ticket, a white shoe and bucket dat is under d bed, mosquito net, dat is if dy did nt fumigate d camp again b4 u com in (funny enough no mosquitoes in d camp), and som other little tins. But guys make una hold una pockets well oooo! Mami market na natural money sucking machine. #PPA starts 2morow. May God lead d way. Prey prey shun! If u are still nt prepared, u are wrong.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:56am On May 13, 2016
Good morning peeps. Hope you all find what you are looking for today. Goodluck to stream 1 CMs they travel to their respective PPAs and Stream 2 Corp members as they print out their Call up letter today..... Shout out to all my homies. See you all @the top.
CC:
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
kbs468
Sydneyboss
greatestman
kuchikau
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyudhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabasee
Johndanny
Jubrealguy
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
OmoAlhaja7
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chommieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPos
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Merle
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
kingley3218
dtobs
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
Spixytinxy
Missmossy
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
Jimab
mapsmatician
Nothin2lose
lakad4u
chinwe87
Dchiefpriest
IghravweIG
ShesAgem
Nony1
Christdonasco
mapsmatician
Abbie25
Oluwanimoduroti1
Princessisabel
nathoneal
Justified19
Serial
abdulmumini60
Beckytee
Mykunlex
Holawalea
Addilelgi
girlvyn
Prinzey
danidon08
shubs
FleetRider
gigales
ChuxMyk
tuffpivot
waiess
MemphisDepay
boboLIL
chumaster
trublood
WinningSun
Leriebloom
kweenzie
ogochukwu67
stephano100
Oyehomie
Essont
Peterveo
Babalumi
Okitaiji
Kapable75
Olasum
Missprudence
Jombojombo
froshniccur
Emmyviva
Jaloms
Jamesdman
MissOyin
greet66
StarryV
Olatmercy
natty870
Talkingboy
Ojah1
segun5A
Jung
iphemam
Heizenberg
Marcusinah
CaptainKool15
Woke4all
officialEGO
adusco
babz2
budosky
sonymsx16
Sweetyie
Kaywiluv
girlsupersonic
Matthew4u
SimAshley
sadamzy
andersonho
dayowunmi
Alhassanu
Ezechinwa
MisterDemola
Osuagwu4
hardicted
mummysgirl
Teeboy15
Ovipoet
cent91
lad01
Shedrackamarachi
Eduwalter
Omichael0
Bglow002
samam69
jummiekay
Rrankdonga
skinnybleed
ernestereri00
otugbem
kennygee18
samju100
raylord
ejiterib
npn001
Deeaka
biosepeter1
francomekus
chigsboss
Odiagabros
blessu1
Stanee
ngoziigwe
Centk
Chukzyfcb
SC31
Bobsonline
Getikebusy
Munpark
dscript
Chizzycherish
Aghans
Misblah
Joebases
Raymondson
Madamspeaker
Opeyemi224
Prinzey
bulakos25
labienyce
tambivi
Ohiz2007
Opuorudave
bolagabriella
sexysapphire
Enouwem
Olasola
Jhenny
moh85
fabulicious
Laramite
Themmy90
legaxi
oyxah
Asapcymg
Zhul001
gigdfhjjhvc
Katerine
prindu
Vinneyville
Omesbrit
CROBBOY
Fraiser
bunmiann
ABBI
nnadozieopara
Akorangela
debbiesnazzy
tiipie
Rukkyola
RETROSHAWTY
shammak
LauraNicky
omobs
kbmanuel
craziebone
Derel
phinity318
flamingsword1
gracile
Anyi2
hearkenwunmi
dotmaxp
Obajemj
bhankyskillz
lexzzy
Adizsmith
Julidab
onyii255
daudae1
tosinaa
smileeey
Katerine7
qrymz
teeblaze23
hotman0095
Iggyok
Johnklein
undisputedk
eaglevision
PEZMAN
nzeboss
Xhiss
Ofisa247
OmichealO
LordNapier
xpac01
tunex23
abbeyunique2
gearcoin
Essien7666
handsomejulee
kintomadit
Dudecollins
ayosco2008
Splendidmercy
Swagifted
labienyce
Johniewalker
Tiwa101
Ashkenking
bharyur2103
FASH23
sarFaKKy
LovesonBlezz
mariomakez
xtianh
Aghans
Brimmie
Classic90
Whiteman1808
dejiconde
LeoFish92
Sbrainy
tolzy90
donem
n3rve
Prof30
walexz02
hadukwu1007
bakaredc
remioshy
tmtech
jayloms
larrycoal5212
agroronnie
AMINDA
drjoshua2000
Chizzycherish
Smartins1
jonsnow92
Karlriz
blacknewton
rhykel
Hardie14
tyore
Kuronima
samunosuke
Harmony222
Rahmone
SomebodysMrs
dotmanxp
Qutyjoice
Stainlink
Girlyesosae
Mrgentletouch
FolabiBret
Coded06
Ajayimicheal
Moete
Osgilliant
tjmc
Kalimera101
Princhina
Engrz
Chigsboss
tobikay01
Garule01
Eddykisses1
Slapsticker
Bumski10
adewaleoroge
iamdynamite
Opiscoal
topealonso
dyfydsyn1
Jedisco
Blaze55
Mfaniyi
Ellanaire
Flamingsword1
Johnniyons
Pumpy007
labienyce
SheunFemix
engino
WhizJohn
Davvymavvy
SlyphN
Walexz02
Chymi
Kristen12
Merikims
deeDaniel16
Walexitouk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2016
Me and my lovely wife hardie14 @okada camp.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2016
hardie14:
good morning everyone.

cc
love you all.

Wow.. This is awesome..

I miss u too dear.. Lov ya
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:57am On May 13, 2016
biotechshola:
Me and my lovely wife hardie14 @okada camp.
oh boy,una just dy flex now, abeg shey dem Don begin serve una Posting Letter?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shollyjay90(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2016
Where Is Dis Villagerat Nw..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.