Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3387831 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Personally,I don't think MOU sack is the solution to the teams poor run. The team is simply down psychologically.... #BringBackEvaCaneiro

Modified: Wow Unknowingly I opened the #256 door sha!

Dedicated to Emilygold again, promised her a lot....gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Na so.

Good of you.

What about your lady?

She's no where to be found. Im thinking of taking another demsel.

What do you suggest sir?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

May be we would find time to give out code of arranging our 3 choices relative to our institutions and state of origins for easier chances of having that realisable although I have been indirectly giving guidance about that to some already

Okay na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
DTOBS:

Why are you poking nose into this matter.... it's a secret matter between I and emilygold... not public funfare please....grin

Let her decide.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

She's no where to be found. Im thinking of taking another demsel.
What do you suggest sir?

No problem bro.

But I'll advice you give her a warning before taking the 'divorce' action
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
DTOBS:

He has not mind his lady oooo....na so so aproko he dey do on top matter wey no concern am....gringrin

:p
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
DTOBS:
Are you also a Chelsea fan? I know of LogoDwhiz

I have mixed feelings about his parting.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

No problem bro.

But I'll advice you give her a warning before taking the 'divorce' action

I will take my time on this, at least you're my witness.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin
Sent4rina:

I wonder o! They just decided to keep to themselve.

I think i will follow suit if by nextweek she didn't show up.

In this wicked harmattan season who does that.
grin
Infact that your boo get one kind soletory attitude. she doesn't like mingling at all. even while here she rarely comment except replying your post. And she once advised me to be patient with women through VP Armynu. meanwhile I usually come across her on FP threads.
mjblinks come and falsify my claim right now!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Me too....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I bet it's a conspiracy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:
grin grin
Infact that your boo get one kind soletory attitude. she doesn't like mingling at all. even while here she rarely comment except replying your post. And she advised me to be patient with women when I usually come across her on FP threads.
Red light beeping on Airstarkane...
emilygold is around.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

Let her decide.
Abegi, park well joor...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:
grin grin
Infact that your boo get one kind soletory attitude. she doesn't like mingling at all. even while here she rarely comment except replying your post. And she advised me to be patient with women when I usually come across her on FP threads.

She's a shy person i must say. She'd been away for the past 3weeks now.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
DTOBS:

Abegi, park well joor...

4wia! I wont park o until she speaks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

I bet it's a conspiracy.
Looks likely (from the players).
But I doubt tho! The players should be more professional
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
loooooooooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
See as DTBOS and Sent4rina dey para on top Emilygold mata. My dear don't mind them o, I by myself and I promises to take u on a jolly ride in my limo around the vast relaxation and juiciest spots within d city. JUST TAKE MY HANDS....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

I bet it's a conspiracy.
No I don't think so because JOSE MOURINHO has been wanting to leave within himself when he even confessed that he would love to manage MAN U and ARSENAL one day while still in CHELSEA but out of business sense, he refused to resign claiming that if they want to sack him let them sack him knowing fully well his huge severance package will be beneficial to him. Again the management became scared of the 1978/79 scenerio when Chelsea was relegated after loosing 9 matches in the first few matches.
And for him to have confessed that his players 'betrayed' him after the Monday night lost to LEICESTER CITY means he has lost the dressing room glory as a manager
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Looks likely (from the players).

But I doubt tho! The players should be more professional

Have you fogotten what happend to AVB?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

4wia! I wont park o until she speaks.
Why you come be like dis nahgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

In corroborating DG DTOBS response, ALL FIRST CLASS ARE POSTED TO UNIVERSITIES SINCE THEY ARE NOT USUALLY MUCH, SO DEFINITELY YOU WOULD ALSO BE POSTED TO ANY OF UNIVERSITY, POLYTECHNIC AND COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Congratulations by the way. Nice combo too and what state are you from? to see the possibility of posting you to your 1st choice of LAGOS?
I'm originally from Edo state but born and brought in Niger State.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

No I don't think so because JOSE MOURINHO has been wanting to leave within himself when he even confessed that he would love to manage MAN U and ARSENAL one day while still in CHELSEA but out of business sense, he refused to resign claiming that if they want to sack him let them sack him knowing fully well his huge severance package will be beneficial to him. Again the management became scared of the 1978/79 scenerio when Chelsea was relegated after loosing 9 matches in the first few matches.
Exactly.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

You got a point here though i still believe those guys delibrately chase him away for the reason best known to them.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

Have you fogotten what happend to AVB?
That's the problem. when a coach talk too much....
MOU thinks it's the talking that is doing the magic not knowing it's the players...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
DTOBS:

Red light beeping on Airstarkane...
emilygold is around.....

Go ahead, you free grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chelsea will be relegated this season; mark my words grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

And for him to have confessed that his players 'betrayed' him after the Monday night lost to LEICESTER CITY means he has lost the dressing room glory as a manager
Who is the temporary manager for now jawe...?
I hear say pep,hiddink,brender are all in line up for replacement.....
Pep is the best for me...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
DTOBS:

That's the problem. when a coach talk too much....
MOU thinks it's the talking that is doing the magic not knowing it's the players...

You got my point.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
peterveo:
Chelsea will be relegated this season; mark my words grin
Abegi...machuonu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
AirstarKane:

Go ahead, you free grin

Just like dat!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

You got my point.
Now am getting your point when it comes to Chelsea matter but you fail to get my own point concerning emilygold....; D
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
IghravweIG:
loooooooooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
See as DTBOS and Sent4rina dey para on top Emilygold mata. My dear don't mind them o, I by myself and I promises to take u on a jolly ride in my limo around the vast relaxation and juiciest spots within d city. JUST TAKE MY HANDS....

Una no dey see yellow pawpaw for face abi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.