Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3387786 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

OK in case you finally do b4 February, just attach a scanned copy of your evidence to the below requirements, stating everything about your desire and do as recommended since you are a Foreign grad else I would have advised that you visit your skul because I once over heard my skul's Dean of S/A telling someone that his name would be short listed for exemption base on his being a CIVIL DEFENSE OFFICER

By the way which of the Scandinavian Nation are you referring to? I Mean is it SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY OR...........

HERE IS THE MESSAGE ABOUT THE TOPIC:

ISSUANCE OF TEMPORARY LETTER OF EXCLUSION
Below are the requirements for issuance of letter of exclusion
1. Graduates of various Institutions who have completed their part-time programme and have obtained their Degrees/HND/Certificates or Professional qualification as regulated by NUC/NBTE or evaluated by the Federal Ministry Education with effect from 2001 to date are eligible to be issued Letters of Exclusion.
2. Application for the issuance of Letters of Exclusion should apply to the office of the Director-General and attach the photocopies of the following:
a. Degree/HND/Professional Certificate or Statement of Result
b. Means of Identification e.g. I.D cards- Driver’s license, International passport
c. One passport photograph
3. Physically present himself at the National Directorate Headquarters with the following documents;
a. Original Certificate and or Original Statement of Result
b. Identity Card, Driver’s License or International Passport
c. One passport photograph.
4. Applicants to report to the Exclusion Division of the Corps Certification Department, 48 hours after submission of application for necessary attention.

My oga, i dey hail o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
#252 & 253

I'm dedicating this page to Mjblinks (my runaway boo)..

#ONELOVE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
datigbogirl:

How will TT come out by January and we'll still camp by March? It's impossible.
thats my argument too, i followed the last batch very keenly because i suppose to go with them but i could not make it... their TT came out late july with different programme lined up, uploading of mobilized list and online reg is by september... how will it be possible with this shortest time inbetween feb/march, anyway i will confirm from the right source tomorrow and report back to the house cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
spixytinxy:
welcome, pls tell us abt oyo state, made mistake, wanted to quote sambest.

Hmmn I know how it feels to be in love, I know you love me, so may you know that I feel same for you? how are our babies kicking inside there?

Don't worry Sambest2 is enjoying his break in Lagos right now and I bet you he will surely come around to tell us about OYO to your delight
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Teemama20 and Nony1 come and introduce yourselves...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
FleetRider:
Na wa o...this one most guys are mentioning akwa ibom state.....

Hope am not missing something

Or is it cos of (unable to complete text)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol do ur research well u will understand Nigerian guys/ladies' choices
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
okitaiji:
thats my argument too, i followed the last batch very keenly because i suppose to go with them but i could not make it... their TT came out late july with different programme lined up, uploading of mobilized list and online reg is by september... how will it be possible with this shortest time inbetween feb/march, anyway i will confirm from the right source tomorrow and report back to the house cheers

We'll all be waiting for your report.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

You beta join d queue b4 d train move, na AKS be d surest destination o.
Think of the 10k allawi plus delicious food crowned wit fine fine okpeke (company keepers), abegi u can't afford to miss the train.

#team AKS
Baddest crew
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dafoly: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

It seems you don't understand the content of the dual citizenship provided by the FRN constitution.

Section 28

(1) Subject to the other provisions of this section, a person shall forfeit forthwith his Nigerian citizenship if, not being a citizen of Nigeria by birth, he acquires or retains the citizenship or nationality of a country, other than Nigeria, of which he is not a citizen by birth.
to expatiate on dis, sec 28(1) state dat a person wil lose his/her citizenship of nigeria, if he/she is nt a citizen by birth and obtain d citizenship of another country. A case study of oyo state governor, ajimobi, he is a citizen of nigeria by birth and also holds d citizenship of USA, and yet, he is still a governor in Nigeria.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by waiess(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
shocked
Sent4rina:

Think of the 10k allawi plus delicious food crowned wit fine fine okpeke (company keepers), abegi u can't afford to miss the train.

#team AKS

Are u telling me AKS pay extra 10K allowi minus the normal federal allowi? shocked
Sent4rina:

#team AKS

Are u telling me AKS pay extra 10K allowi minus the normal federal allowi?...then am curios to know how much Rivers pay their CMs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
okitaiji:
Baddest crew

Na u talk am o.:p
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

My oga, i dey hail o.
oga Minister of works and infrastructure, I heard that your dear boo mjblinks finally convinced my first love and her friend Pweedyuz not to come back to me again right? and that it was a collaborative project for you to suffer same fate. Me I have moved on oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
waiess:
shocked

Are u telling me AKS pay extra 10K allowi minus the normal federal allowi? shocked

Are u telling me AKS pay extra 10K allowi minus the normal federal allowi?

We don't expect less. 10k flat plus federal 19.8k making 29.8k (if i sabi arithmetic well).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by okitaiji(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

Na u talk am o.:p
i sight u brov lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Babalumi: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

Ofcourse i knew saburi (he just graduated few years ago).
You bi baba nah.. You'd left before i came in.

BTW, whch of the scandinavian countries are you at?

And is it true that racism is very high in that part of the world?

Miss those days...
I live in Finland. About racism, that is subjective as it is everywhere but the number here is quite low and there are consequences for it ...Of course there could still be some "systemic racism " but I can say that there are few countries in Europe which are more liberal than Nordic countries.( Germany , maybe on same level)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

oga Minister of works and infrastructure, I heard that your dear boo mjblinks finally convinced my first love and her friend Pweedyuz not to come back to me again right? and that it was a collaborative project for you to suffer same fate. Me I have moved on oo

I wonder o! They just decided to keep to themselve.

I think i will follow suit if by nextweek she didn't show up.

In this wicked harmattan season who does that.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Babalumi: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:

OK in case you finally do b4 February, just attach a scanned copy of your evidence to the below requirements, stating everything about your desire and do as recommended since you are a Foreign grad else I would have advised that you visit your skul because I once over heard my skul's Dean of S/A telling someone that his name would be short listed for exemption base on his being a CIVIL DEFENSE OFFICER

By the way which of the Scandinavian Nation are you referring to? I Mean is it SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY OR...........

HERE IS THE MESSAGE ABOUT THE TOPIC:

ISSUANCE OF TEMPORARY LETTER OF EXCLUSION
Below are the requirements for issuance of letter of exclusion
1. Graduates of various Institutions who have completed their part-time programme and have obtained their Degrees/HND/Certificates or Professional qualification as regulated by NUC/NBTE or evaluated by the Federal Ministry Education with effect from 2001 to date are eligible to be issued Letters of Exclusion.
2. Application for the issuance of Letters of Exclusion should apply to the office of the Director-General and attach the photocopies of the following:
a. Degree/HND/Professional Certificate or Statement of Result
b. Means of Identification e.g. I.D cards- Driver’s license, International passport
c. One passport photograph
3. Physically present himself at the National Directorate Headquarters with the following documents;
a. Original Certificate and or Original Statement of Result
b. Identity Card, Driver’s License or International Passport
c. One passport photograph.
4. Applicants to report to the Exclusion Division of the Corps Certification Department, 48 hours after submission of application for necessary attention.
Finland
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
dafoly:
to expatiate on dis, sec 28(1) state dat a person wil lose his/her citizenship of nigeria, if he/she is nt a citizen by birth and obtain d citizenship of another country. A case study of oyo state governor, ajimobi, he is a citizen of nigeria by birth and also holds d citizenship of USA, and yet, he is still a governor in Nigeria.

Because he's a nigerian by birth..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
oluwafirefunmi:
So when?
Dunno yet. Kind of busy.

Probably next week
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kbs468:
Citizens with the threats by Mr and Mrs Chickens and goats this season, president LogoDWhiz will soon announce to us a subsidy package for Cows for us all, so keep calm and no cause for alarm OK

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Missmossy:
Thanks dear.
Been occupied with exams, finished today. Going through the pages to catch up.
Freshest English graduate grin help me thank God.

Freshest! cheesy
Congratulations
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Missmossy:
Thanks dear.
Been occupied with exams, finished today. Going through the pages to catch up.
Freshest English graduate grin help me thank God.

Freshest! cheesy
Congratulations
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
stephano100:

pls wen u say "skul state of domicile" do u mean d state where I did university..dats Edo state.
Sorry I had wanted replying you earlier but I was receiving server overwhelmed messages

yes the state where the skul you graduated from is located
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Babalumi:

Miss those days...
I live in Finland. About racism, that is subjective as it is everywhere but the number here is quite low and there are consequences for it ...Of course there could still be some "systemic racism " but I can say that there are few countries in Europe which are more liberal than Nordic countries.( Germany , maybe on same level)

I'd wanted to say finland.
Finland is a very cool country (so they say).

Tell me, how is the standard of living in terms of;
Employment opportunity
Housing
Weather
Cost of living etc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Dunno yet.
Kind of busy.

Probably next week

Have i greeted my oga today? No, i haven't.

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
okitaiji:

Bro, you can't compare 2015 with 2016.

2015 only had 2 batches while 2016 will have three. You can compare with the previous batches and you will see why it is very very possible.

Here is A14 Timetable. Schools started sending their lists mid January and the Orientation was March 2014.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2014/2014a.php
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Babalumi:

Finland
Alright. so how is life over there in terms of general welcome for persons of your kind of origin? Atleast 5yrs 3months is enough for you to understand them inside out

modified: It seems Sent4rina is already drilling you on my topic. so carry on with him OK
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good afternoon all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by waiess(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sent4rina:

We don't expect less. 10k flat plus federal 19.8k making 29.8k (if i sabi arithmetic well).

What's the state allowi for CMs in RIVERS...curious to know b4 I change my mind about Rivers pls update me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
missvera:
Lol you gat me. Just maintaining a low profile bro

Enjoy.

Maintain a 'high' one instead

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Harbioollah:

Bro, you can't compare 2015 with 2016.

2015 only had 2 batches while 2016 will have three. You can compare with the previous batches and you will see why it is very very possible.

Here is A14 Timetable. Schools started sending their lists mid January and the Orientation was March 2014.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2014/2014a.php

Exactly my thought.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
datigbogirl:

How will TT come out by January and we'll still camp by March? It's impossible.

Very much possible dear.

Wait and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.