Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3403310 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2016
#403grin

Jamesdman:

Yea.. Jazzy was wrong to have called out Olamide on stage and offer him the car, that was silly. But then again, we all know Jazzy is a clown who throws mild shades at everyone at every given opportunity, just for the fun of it.

But, aren't you petrified that Olamide could go on stage and used those foul words (iya yin) and even smashed bottles?
olamide was angry and that infuriated the ish!
Well a single is on its way...titled "Iyalaya won" grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Why not? As far as a cogent reason for the none availability of the former is tendered if it was discovered that your colleagues are tendering the school ID and not otherwise
thanks man....cos, I lost mine recently and I don't know how to go about it....so u saying its all good with the latter right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Jamesdman:

Ahhhh!!!
Finally I've gotten an homie.

Almost thought ABUsites don't use NL.
For where? your thoughts were within your Limitation oooo if not ABUsites actually dominated B15 followed by the LADOKites while I was the lone Ranger from my skul
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:
Laye,I cannot allow you to do unto her what's not goodgrin missoyin, bewareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessse

Lol!
Is DTOBS now MissOyin?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:
#403grin

olamide was angry and that infuriated the ish!
Well a single is on its way...titled "Iyalaya won" grin
That doesn't justify his outburst.
You need to read the thrash he has been tweeting on his twitter handle. WTF!!!!

Olamide behaved like a typical tout.
That's unbecoming of an artiste.
He might have been groomed from the streets, but he's gotten to a level where lots of people look up to him, hence, he gotta behave decently!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

For where? your thoughts were within your Limitation oooo if not ABUsites actually dominated B15 followed by the LADOKites while I was the lone Ranger from my skul
Really?
Would like to meet some more this year.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Haywhymido(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Jamesdman:

That doesn't justify his outburst.
You need to read the thrash he has been tweeting on his twitter handle. WTF!!!!

Olamide behaved like a typical tout.
That's unbecoming of an artiste.
He might have been groomed from the streets, but he's gotten to a level where lots of people look up to him, hence, he gotta behave decently!!
really? So u r telling me, sum people sumwhere r looking up to dose people? No wonder we av dis type of Nigeria. one dat started the fight was jazzy. Why did he mention olamide's name in his speech. Surely, age is not maturity
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
iyke1989:
thanks man....cos, I lost mine recently and I don't know how to go about it....so u saying its all good with the latter right?

Yes and when asked, just *lord have mercy on me for i am asking him to lie now* say that when you apply for re-issuance, it wasn't ready before you resume camp and make sure that the time frame for the misplacement claim is actually closer to when you are entering camp which could be for Stream I or II as we hear.

After all, your result's copy or background won't differ from that of your colleagues as evidence that you graduated and not forged which is the essence of the whole screening exercise-I MEAN CATCHING FAKE CORPERS

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Good morning all...pls can some give me a summary of all the happenings/high points here from page #390-403# cheesy grin.

Thank U.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by waiess(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:
MissOyin
Arrhenius
nathoneal
IghravweIG
waiess
JohnQueen
arcnomec

Guess what!

I have something for you and it's as follows

MY HOPE OF OUR DARLING ARSENAL WINNING THE EPL SUDDENLY RECEIVED A BOOST WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT LEICESTER CITY WILL BE MEETING LIVERPOOL AT HOME, THEN A STRAIGHT AWAY FACE OFF WITH MANCHESTER CITY AND ARSENAL RESPECTIVELY IN FEBRUARY.

AND WHAT WE NEED DO IS REMAIN CONSISTENT BY PROBABLY WIN ALL REMAINING 9 HOME GAMES INSTEAD OF THE 1 LOSS TO WEST HAM AND 1 DRAW WITH LIVERPOOL SINCE THE ONLY TOUGH HOME OUT OF THE REST IS AGAINST CHELSEA AND WITH THE ARSENE WENGER 'S CONQUEROR-JOSE MOURINHO IS NOW OUT OF THE PICTURE, I GUESS 3 POINTS SHOULD BE CERTAIN FROM THE CLASH.

AS WELL AS BETTERING OUR 3 AWAY LOSSES TO CHELSEA, WEST BROM AND SOUTHAMPTON RESPECTIVELY WILL GO ALONG WAY IN KEEPING MAN CITY BEHIND US WITHIN 2 POINTS GAP OR EVEN MORE PERADVENTURE WE OVER COME THEM AT ETIHAD STADIUM

REMEMBERING THAT LEICESTER CITY SHOULD HAVE DROPPED CLOSE TO 7 POINTS IN THEIR 3 MATCHES WITH LIVERPOOL, MAN CITY AND ARSENAL IN FEBRUARY

WHILE THE OUTCOMES OF THE EFFORTS OF MAN UNITED, CHELSEA, TOTTENHAM AND CRYSTAL PALACE WILL REMAIN INCONSEQUENTIAL TO OUR POSITIVE DREAM

I KNOW THAT
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
DTOBS
Sent4rina
Johndanny
lonngmann
amodu
justified19

WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS POST grin
Nice permutation and anticipation...don't forget MAN CITY is a very strong contender tho...and as for WENGER who said he'll b busy this january.....I hope he really means it and by the way what's d rumor mill saying about ARSENAL's TRANSFER TARGETS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin:

My school jst decided that oyin ooo A16 will fit yhu nd dey omitted my name

That's funny! cheesy

Sorry ehn!
4 every disappointment, there is a blessing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Good morning Citizens of Golden City, its been a while since I came in here because I was banned for no reason, I just hope you all are doing great..
and I wish this 2016 will be a great year for every one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

SIGNED: johndanny minister of Foreign Affairs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
waiess:

Nice permutation and anticipation...don't forget MAN CITY is a very strong contender tho...and as for WENGER who said he'll b busy this january.....I hope he really means it and by the way what's d rumor mill saying about ARSENAL's TRANSFER TARGETS

Sure I believe I have captured everything about the two closest challengers which includes MAN CITY and their eventual final positioning if you read my initial post again.

Well, I don't normally raise high hopes on any transfer rumour anyway until I see a particular player in our club before I believe anything since almost every player around the world is usually linked to Arsenal one way or the other without ending up being an Arsenal player eventually.

Jamesdman:

Yes, lots of youth look up to this guys. They're artistes, they're always seen on the big screens and they're living examples of how far talent and fame can get one.
However, unfortunately, this celebrated touts don't seem to realize they've gotta set a sterling example for the next generation.
Don Jazzy was wrong, no argument!!!
But, Olamide's attitude was totally unbecoming. He has lost respect on several fronts.

I just deliberately refused to comment on these celebrity brouhaha because they don't know what they actually represent as same mentality is also responsible for the countless broken marriage scenarios among the female folks

iyke1989:
grin Thanks man..really appreciate
You are welcome

Jamesdman:

Really?
ABUsites! Where are you all?

johndanny:
Good morning Citizens of Golden City, its been a while since I came in here because I was banned for no reason, I just hope you all are doing great..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Eya sorry about that. Amen to your prayers and welcome back. It's good to hear from you again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

That's funny! cheesy

Sorry ehn!
4 every disappointment, there is a blessing
Yes 4 sure
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Jamesdman:

Really?
Sure. some are hear already, though not as dominant as in B15 but just went AWOL with them not in sight any longer except you and the newest person-babzy2

peterveo:
Good morning all...pls can someone give me a summary of all the happenings/high points here from page #390-403# cheesy grin.
Thank U.
13 pages are not much naa if you follow the secret of reading without commenting, only to give a summarised reply.

And better still, when you come across what you can't read without commenting, then you comment and continue reading from where you stopped before commenting and trust me, you will enjoy it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Haywhymido:
really? So u r telling me, sum people sumwhere r looking up to dose people? No wonder we av dis type of Nigeria. one dat started the fight was jazzy. Why did he mention olamide's name in his speech. Surely, age is not maturity

Yes, lots of youth look up to this guys. They're artistes, they're always seen on the big screens and they're living examples of how far talent and fame can get one.

However, unfortunately, this celebrated touts don't seem to realize they've gotta set a sterling example for the next generation.

Don Jazzy was wrong, no argument!!!
But, Olamide's attitude was totally unbecoming. He has lost respect on several fronts.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by iyke1989(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes and when asked, just *lord have mercy on me for i am asking him to lie now* say that when you apply for re-issuance, it wasn't ready before you resume camp and make sure that the time frame for the misplacement claim is actually closer to when you are entering camp which could be for Stream I or II as we hear.

After all, your result's copy or background won't differ from that of your colleagues as evidence that you graduated and not forged which is the essence of the whole screening exercise-I MEAN CATCHING FAKE CORPERS
grin
Kbs468:

Thanks man..really appreciate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin:
Yes 4 sure
Okay dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kuchikau: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
johndanny:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Banned?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by officialEGO(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Ogun State
DTOBS:

that"s even close to ur church...grin
so where do you base?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2016
MissOyin:

Yeah I slept well
Good to hear. Hope you are enjoying your decision to move out of your shell of shyness now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2016
kuchikau:
..... Banned?
I de tell you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sweetyie(f): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2016
amodu:

I pray the authority grant our wishes so that it doesn't end on the pages of nairaland.

Where have you been for the past few days now
No mb n poor village network connection
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Good to hear. Hope you are enjoying your decision to move out of your shell of shyness now
Yes I'm enjoying d decision
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
officialEGO:
Ogun State
Good one....can you help me do some fact findings in that your state?
I want to know how much it'll cost to get like 1-5acres of land in a good place for fishery and poultry farming together (medium water logged area).

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kbs468:

amodu, please don't you have anything to say to this Man with regards to 'you can never nail me'? tongue

Mschubby, Certainly the coast is getting clearer for you to become the largest SHAREHOLDER you've always dreamt of
jeeeeeeez............... my dreams will soon turn to reality.... Thanks baby boo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
DTOBS:

eh Mr man, am not supporting you.....just do whatever you wanna do inside Nd tell mschubby to stop giving different nokia ringtone....
Spixytnxy kpele
haaaaaaaaaa... DTOBS what I do na? lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
treat noni, leave mschubby alone oooo
he won't leave me oooooooo. we love each other wella tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
me nd mschubby can't stay under one roof, period
is a lie ooo. we must stay under one roof o wether u like it or not.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
kbs nd mschubby noni
madam please stop being jealous....... it's me nd Kbs time
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
u r both toying with fire oooooo
this is new year oooo Spixytinxy please change and allow us be oooo biko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mschubby: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
holy ghost fire
undecided
spixytinxy:
holy ghost fire

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.